When He Comes Back From His World Tour / Baking With You

Optional Bias Scenarios (Going On)

You woke up with the sun hitting your face from behind your light coloured curtains; you turned to the other side of the bed so the sun wouldn’t hit your eyes. You looked at your side table seeing a piece of paper of what you had to do today. The usual Friday chores, clean the living room, do the dishes, get groceries and then you remembered what the big thing of the day was. You couldn’t have felt any happier. Yes, it was just another Friday, but later that day you were going to be spending the day with your idol boyfriend. It has been a while since you two have seen each other in person. With his world tour, signings, and television commercials and your constant long school hours, studying, and work it was hard for you two to even talk to each other. You made it work out though, just last week when you two were talking over the phone, you both planned to spend the whole day together. That day finally coming up, you got the feeling of butterflies in your stomach. You immediately got out of bed to get ready for the special night you had planned that evening. After cleaning the apartment, and doing the dishes, you finally decided to go get groceries just before ___ came over. It only took you around five minutes to walk to the nearest grocery store. You got a basket, and went all over the store to get what you needed.

As you were walking to the cash registers something caught your eye. While you were walking down the aisle you saw some baking supplies, you remembered when you were younger and making cookies, and cupcakes. You would stay home almost all day making sweets for your family and friends. You really did enjoy it, and you wanted to experience it again. You walked up to the shelves and got many different boxes of cake mix, icing, and sprinkles to use. You then walked towards the check out and got all your things to take back to your place.

Finally home and a little tired from doing so much that day already you decided just to watch some t.v. to past the time until ___ comes. While watching your favourite drama, it hit you that you didn’t really plan anything for you and ___ do to, not even what to eat for dinner. You walked into the kitchen to see what you could possibly make for the two of you when you saw your cake supplies on the counter next to you. Then you were thinking, ___ likes cake, so he must like to make it too. You then dumped all of the ingredients out of the plastic bag onto the counter top. Making a cake with him shouldn’t be that hard. Yes, he wasn’t the best cook, but baking and cooking are different. You finally decided that after the dinner for two, you would make some sweets with him tonight.

Just as your drama ended at the hour, the doorbell rings. You quickly get up from your spot on the couch and smooth out your clothes while walking towards the door. Just as you open the door, a very excited ___ appears in front of you crashing his body onto you for a very tight hug.

“Oh jagi! I missed you so much~” he squeaked hugging you the hardest he could. ___ was known for being very affectionate; you loved how he would make you feel like you were the only girl in the universe. You hugged him back as tight as you could. It seemed like forever since you two saw each other. You remember the feeling you had when he left for his world tour. You felt depressed in a way; the man you loved was going all over the world and wouldn’t see you for a while. That day brought both of you to tears, he always told you that he would be back soon and not to worry about him. He always acted like he was leaving off to the war, but you knew that meant he cared for you and didn’t want you to be sad over the fact you wouldn’t see him just for a bit. You giggled at the thought in the middle of the hug.

“I guess you missed me too jagiyah.”

“Of course I did oppa, I always miss you when you are gone.” after you said that ___ just hugged you even more making you barley breath.

“Okay let go oppa, dinner is getting cold!” he then released you making you run towards the kitchen eager to start dinner and bake afterwards. You were pretty impressed with yourself after that meal. For the first time making Kimbap, it was actually pretty tasty. ___ agreed saying how it tastes just like the kimbap made at you and your boyfriends favourite restaurant. You blushed at the compliment knowing that even you were not very good at cooking. After you finished your meal, ___ was eating the last of his rice. You got up from the table to grab the ingredients and supplies to make the cupcakes and brought them over to him.

“What is this?” he questioned shoving the last of his rice in his mouth.

“I want to make cupcakes with you oppa, It will be fun!” as you said grabbing ___’s arms and dragging him to the kitchen. You both took everything and spread them out across the table deciding what to do first. You both agreed that you would grab the cupcake pan, and he would mix the ingredients with the cake mix. As you placed the pan on the counter beside your boyfriend he quickly scooped some batter with his finger and smeared it on your nose. You screeched and jumped back not expecting that to happen at all. You then grabbed a handful of batter into your hands and smeared that into his cheek, rubbing it all over his cheek, ear, and neck laughing like some evil scientist planning to take over the world. Once you calmed down but continued giggling, you looked to see him staring at you with his face as red as a tomato. You were taken back a bit and stopped laughing giving him a little smirk sending the signal payback. ___ then started to give a little smirk. You knew what was about to happen, right then you dashed out of the kitchen to your bedroom to save yourself from being covered in vanilla batter.

“Get back here!” he yelled while laughing. You felt like you were running for your life, you then got to your bedroom quickly turning around to shut the door before ___ could get it. Just when there was about another inch until the door would shut, your boyfriend pushed the door so you couldn’t push it against him. Being stronger than you are, he got himself inside your room about to catch you. You ran to the corner of the room between the bed and the wall. You decided to act scared and pout thinking this would make him change his mind about attacking you with cake batter. ___ walked up to you slowly giving a warming smile. He then slowly picked up some batter with his finger on the side of the bowl and placed the batter on your lips. You were confused at how he could go from attacking someone to becoming as sweet as a rose. He then leaned in kissing you and the batter off your lips. Oh how you missed those kisses. How his big soft lips would just end up on yours made you shiver.

“You’re so cute.” he said so innocently. You couldn’t help but blush a bright red making ___ giggle.

“How about we finish those cupcakes, I’m in the mood for dessert.” he said with a wink. You laughed and agreed skipping off back to the kitchen.