When You Find Out You're Pregnant And Catch Him Cheating-

Optional Bias Scenarios (Going On)

 

You packed the last of your things to last you the night and zipped up your bag. You sighed out loud and sat back down on your bed beside your bed and smiled to yourself. You were just about to leave to your best friend’s house to have a little sleepover since you had nothing better to do that night. Your boyfriend was scheduled to do many activities today and he and his group had to attend a small party until late at night, so he explained to you that he would come home late at night. You didn’t mind, of course he was busy, he was an idol. You explained to your boyfriend over the phone to not worry about it and that you were going to be going to your friend’s house over night and you’d come back home in the morning. As you stood up from your bed, you felt a sharp pain hit your stomach all of a sudden and groan. You then slowly grabbed your bag and threw it over your shoulder, getting in your car and driving to your friend’s house.

You drove into the parking space of the small house and got out of the car slowly, feeling the sharp pain hit your stomach again. As you walked up to your best friend’s front porch, the door opened quickly revealing your friend.

“___!” she shouted, running down the stairs and attacking you with a hug. You bit your lip, only giving a soft groan in pain as he hugged you.

“Hey Sora” you said, trying to sound content. She pulled away from you and stared into your eyes.

“What’s wrong?” Sora asked, you shook your head.

“It’s nothing, my stomach just hurts”

“Do you want to go back home?” she asked, looking sad and disappointed, but you knew she wouldn’t be mad at you; she always cared about you and your health.

“No, no, no, I missed you! I want to hang out!” you said, giving her a big smile, she smiled back.

“Yay! Let’s go in, our stacks of romantic comedies are waiting for us” she announced, you both laughed and headed inside the house. For the next couple of hours, you and Sora did everything that any teenager would do during a sleepover. You both ate mountain loads of food, watched movies, tell each other jokes and laugh nonstop.

It was now close to 11pm, and as you and your best friend Sora started to calm down, you noticed the pain in your stomach started growing inside you again. It seemed as if every time you would move, even just an inch, you would be holding your stomach from the pain. Sora noticed you acting like this and started to worry.

“What’s causing it?” Sora asked, walking back from her closet, bringing a heating pad to help your stomach.

“I have no idea. It’s not that I feel sick, and I’m not on my period” you explaining, placing the heating pad on your stomach and thanking her and she hummed in response.

“When did you and ___...do it…last time?” Sora asked, making you jump from the couch from her sudden personal question.

“Sora! Why do you want to know?!” you almost shouted, making her chuckle from your facial expression.

“Oh calm down. Well, maybe some things…didn’t work” she muttered, embarrassed by asking you this. Your eyes shot wide, mouth hanging open. The thought of you being pregnant at his age and at this point in your relationship with ___ scared you and made your stomach grow butterflies. You looked down at your stomach and took a deep breath in. You had no idea why you were feeling this way, could these be signs that you really were pregnant? Sora looked at you with a sad expression and got up from her chair and ran down the hallway. Ten seconds later, your best friend comes in the room holding a pregnancy test and the box.

“Why do you-“

“I’m always prepared ___” Sora said cutting you off from your unfinished question. You slowly got up from your seat on the couch and walked up to her as she handed you the box, showing the directions on the back and the pregnancy test.

“This is just to see, don’t be worried” she whispered, trying to calm you down as you were already feeling so anxious. You nodded and headed towards the bathroom. You stepped inside and locked the door. You didn’t understand why you were so paranoid. Every time, you and ___ were extra careful, this couldn’t be happening to you. You shut your eyes tight and tried to clear your thoughts. This isn’t for sure, you’re not pregnant. But no matter how many times you whispered this to yourself, it always seemed to go back to the worst case scenario.

You sat on the edge of the small bathtub, waiting to see your answer from the pregnancy test. Sora quietly knocked on the bathroom door to see if you were okay, and walked inside sitting beside you and continued to hug you. After fifteen minutes, your best friend told you that the test should be ready now. You didn’t want to look; it was bad enough that there was a possibility that you were pregnant. You took a deep breath and sat up from the bathtub and walked over to the sink where you left the test.

You burst into a loud sob, holding your hands to your face, tears already covering your entire face. You felt yourself starting to get lower and lower to the floor, realizing you were starting to feel numb all over and fell to the hard tiles. Sora came over to you and wrapped her arms around your shoulders, bringing you closer to her body like ___ would whenever you were upset. ___. What is he going to say? What is he going to do? You didn’t even know if your boyfriend wanted children. You cried even harder into your best friend’s shoulder just thinking about him.

~

You woke up with your head pounding, and your stomach in pain. You slowly opened your eyes seeing you were in Sora’s living room, lying down on the blankets while Sora was asleep beside you. You slowly sat up and rested your hand on your stomach. Vivid memories from the night before were coming back and you could feel fresh tears come to your eyes again. You sighed and removed the blankets that were covering your body and quickly got dressed into new clothes. You wrote down a note for your best friend, saying how sorry you were for ruining the night and promised to make it up to her, explaining how grateful you were towards her. You left the note on her kitchen counter and grabbed all of your belongings you brought over and got in your car to go back home and see ___.

You unlocked the front door of your apartment that you share with your boyfriend and immediately drop your bag on the floor, walking towards the kitchen where all your pain killers were. Taking some into your hands, you grabbed a glass of water and gulped down the pills. As you did, you looked around the kitchen and heard someone was talking. It was coming from the living room, as you walked in; you saw ___ left the television on. You laughed to yourself knowing that he does that a lot and you turned it off. You looked over to your side to see a wine bottle…with two glasses. You furrowed your eyebrows, confused to why there were two. It was now dead quiet in the apartment, so you tip toed your way to your bedroom to wake up your boyfriend. You called his name softly, then opened the bedroom door to see your boyfriend peacefully sleeping... with someone else. Your eyes widened, but you didn’t make a sound. ___ was laying there, his arm wrapped around the girl’s waist like he did with you. Their bodies covered with the blanket, giving you a hint of what happened last night. You quickly covered your mouth, and walked out the room, walking fast towards the front of the apartment, crashing down to the floor. You sat there, broken down to a point where you felt your whole life was pointless. You thought he loved you. After so many times of him saying how much he loves you, would do anything for you, you would think that all of that was real. That he actually meant it. You thought he was just as in love with you as you were with him.

You tried to calm yourself down, saying to yourself how you deserve so much better and that he doesn’t deserve you at all, but you felt that all of those were lies. You were beginning to think this was your entire fault, you caused him to cheat on you and it’s your entire fault that you didn’t protect yourself enough that you were now carrying a child. But it was his child.

You got up from the floor and walked slowly in the kitchen, grabbing the pain killers for later and grabbed your bag that you brought to Sora’s house. You were about to leave until you heard giggling coming from your bedroom.

“Oppa, I’ll go make us some food” you heard the female say, giggling more. You shut your eyes tight, tears still streaming down your cheeks. You opened the door, slamming it shut so that the girl and ___ could hear. You then stood in the hallway, grabbing onto your bag tightly, still sobbing pretty loud but you didn’t care. You had no idea where to go now.