When Him And s Have An Arm Wrestling Contest And You Want To Join

Optional Bias Scenarios (Going On)

You were walking down the very busy street located in Seoul, South Korea. You were on your way to your boyfriend’s group’s dorm. Today was supposed to be a day for just the two of you, but the rest of the members had cancelled their plans that day. You knew you couldn’t just kick them out of their own dorm, so you decided you would hang with the whole gang instead. As you walked up to the entry to the building, you had to make sure nobody was around either spying, or trying to get in themselves after you opened the door. You got the key that ___ gave to you and walked in. You took the elevator to the dorm room located on the 9th floor. You reached the door to the dorm room and knocked.

Your boyfriend’s group leader opened the door, smiling to see it was you. He called your name in excitement to see you. He hugged you, letting you into the dorm. He said the rest of the band members were in the living room. You thanked him and started to walk to find your boyfriend. As you came into the room, you saw ___ having an arm wrestling match with the maknae of the group. You could see the tension on their faces, eager to win the match. Nobody noticed you came in, so you quietly walked over and stood behind your boyfriend. You came closer to his ear about to whisper something. Two other members were sitting on the couch beside you and laughed a little at the sight of you trying to scare your boyfriend. Your mouth was right next to his ear, which ___ didn’t seem to notice at all.

“HI OPPA!” you said loudly into his ear. He jumped, making the maknae have the perfect chance to win. He then pushed down ___’s hand, declaring that he was the winner. Your boyfriend’s face dropped. He was mad, yet embarrassed that the maknae of the group won over him. He turned to face you and gave you a sad look.

“Jagiyah! Why did you do that?! I could have won!” he pouted, making you and the other members laugh. ___ continued to pout while you talked to the other members.

“Can I try? You know, go against one of you guys?” you exclaimed, excited to see if you were stronger than one of the members of ____. All of the boys laughed at your question.

“I don’t know ___-ah. You might break a nail, we wouldn’t want that to happen!” said the lead vocalist of the group. You stared at him, giving him an annoyed and wanna bet? look. Everyone started to laugh. You never were one of those girly girls and everyone knew that. The guys were just being ist, saying how you couldn’t beat a guy at an arm wrestling contest. You called over ___, the rapper of the group to do an arm wrestling contest with you. All the members laughed again, but he agreed to.

“Go easy on her okay hyung?” your boyfriend said to him, giving him a nod after. You stuck your tongue at your boyfriend making him giggle.

“There’s no point going easy on me ___ oppa. I’m going to win anyways.” you told him, with a huge smirk going across our face. The rapper cocked an eyebrow; he asked you if you were sure about him not going easy on you. You wanted to win fair and square. You brought your elbow onto the table, in position to play the game. ___, your opponent got set up as well. The leader counted to three and the match began. You used all of your strength to push down his arm, hoping to beat him. You were leaning his arm down towards the table, you were in shock and so was he. His arm kept going lower and lower until it finally hit the table. You cheered to yourself, while the rapper sat there in defeat. The other members were impressed as well.

“Play me now noona!” the maknae yelled. You got your arm set up to match him. You couldn’t believe it. You beat another member again. All the members were in awe as you were in awe yourself over your arm strength.

“Alright, my turn jagi” your boyfriend said as he sat down at the table across from you, getting his arm set up. You felt anxious to see what will happen. Who will win? You both battled it out to see who the winner will be. You could tell ___ was not going to let you win because of how competitive he was. This time, your arm was slowing going down to the table. You cursed to yourself, making your boyfriend laugh. You used all of your strength to beat the man you loved but just couldn’t do it. He then slammed your arm on the table, making him the winner. The rest of the members booed at him, making ___ have a confused look on his face and making you laugh.

“Okay jagiyah, time for my prize.” exclaimed your boyfriend pointing to his right cheek. You rolled your eyes and lightly pecked him on the cheek making the both of you smile.

“Rematch?” you asked him, giving him some aegyo.

“No rematches. I will always be the king of arm wrestling!” he praised to himself. You giggle at his cuteness.

“Well, then can I be Queen of arm wrestling?” you asked sweetly.

“I don’t know, I think our maknae should be the Queen of arm wrestling!” you boyfriend shouted making everyone in the room burst into laughter.

“Hey!” said the maknae as he crossed his arms and started to pout. He would make a very good Queen.