When You Find Out You're Pregnant And Catch Him Cheating- part 2

Optional Bias Scenarios (Going On)

 

You sat on the green grass in the middle of the huge forest beside one of the popular children’s park. This forest, right in the spot where you were sitting was where you and your boyfriend’s first date was. Even during your relationship, you came to this exact spot to clear your head from your troublesome thoughts. For a while you were thinking about your relationship with ___. He seemed so in love with you, always giving you what you needed and caring you so well. You didn’t know how long he was doing this to you, and you honestly didn’t want to know. You kept thinking about the good memories you had with him, but that seemed to make you more upset. Your thoughts then sneaked their way to your child. You sighed and rubbed your hands over your eyes, exhausted and frustrated with everything going on. What was going to happen to your unborn child? You thought all of the possible answers but the only solution you thought was good was to raise the child on your own. Even though you were young, you weren’t in high school anymore. You lived in your own apartment (that your boyfriend was staying at now), going to college, and you had a steady job. Abortion was never on your list of solutions, and adoption made you feel even more hurt. You told yourself over and over again, this child was your responsibility and you wanted him/her to grow up healthy and happy with its birth parents. You just had no idea what you were going to say to your ex-boyfriend. You looked around the forest, seeing all of the trees up tall, covering most of the sun from shining down. You checked your phone to see no new messages and that you were sitting here for almost two hours. Looks like those stories where the boyfriend comes rushing to find you doesn’t happen after all.

~

You drove yourself back to your best friend Sora’s house, feeling that was the safest place for you to go to, not to mention the only place. Since your parents lived overseas and your other friends don’t know about your relationship with ___, Sora was the only person you trusted the most. You rang the doorbell, and then the door opened showing Sora still in her pajama’s. Her eyes widened and then she walked outside onto the porch, wrapping her arms around your shoulders in a hug.

“Gosh ___, you scared me! Why did you leave?” she mumbled into your shoulder. You took a deep breath, feeling horrible for leaving her, but you were glad you did.

“I’m sorry” you said in a whisper, trying to hold back your tears. She broke the hug and looked at you straight in the eyes, seeing your eyes were red from crying earlier today.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, pulling on your hand and bringing you inside the air conditioned house. You both stood in the hallway by the door.

“There was another girl…” you said, biting on your lip. “He…He doesn’t love me…anymore” you stuttered, looking at the hard wooden floor. There were already tears spilling out of your eyes, you tried holding them back but couldn’t. Sora brought you into another warm hug, rubbing your back, trying to calm you down. She understood, she’s been through this before, but she’s never seen you so beat down and sad. She knew you really loved him.

“Is he at your apartment?” she asked, quickly whipping away the tears on your cheeks. You nodded, remembering hearing the other girl that he cheated you with. She nodded to you and tugged your arm, walking towards the couch and made you sit down.

“I’ll be right back, watch the rest of our movie from last night” she said, giving you a wink, you laughed a little and nodded. Sora then ran to her room and quickly got changed into some clean clothes and brought out a big container.

“What’s that?” you asked, turning off the television.

“It’s a container” she said, carrying it towards the front door and placed it down, grabbing her keys and purse.

“Obviously Sora, what’s it for?” you asked, getting off the couch and running towards the door where Sora was.

“It’s a container for ___ to put his in” Sora said proudly, opening the door.

“Do you want to come? You don’t have to…but he’s definitely getting out of your place” she said, concern written in her eyes. You nodded, you had to go. You didn’t want your best friend to handle everything even though she would do a good job. You had to talk to him, and tell him about your child anyway. She gave you a soft smile and you both walked towards your car and drove back to the apartment.

~

As you sat in the parking lot on the ground floor, you felt this sudden feeling of anxiety hit you hard in your stomach. Was the girl still there? Did ___ go to work? Your thoughts got interrupted by Sora clearing .

“He doesn’t deserve you ___, please know that” she whispered, scared as if you would shatter any minute. You nodded and got out of the car, walking into the building and going up the elevator. You then reached your apartment door; you suddenly felt your body stiff. You looked over at Sora and asked her if you could go in by yourself and talk to him first, she nodded and gave you another hug. You dug your keys in the lock and unlocked the door, not seeing or hearing anyone.

“I’m home oppa” you shouted, wondering if the other girl and he were here or not. You walked around the place, finding the kitchen and the living room empty. You made your way to your bedroom and slowly opened the door, finding your boyfriend asleep on his side of the bed, but no girl. You walked slowly to his side and got your knees on the floor, staring at his sleeping face. You moved his bangs on his face to the side, and thought about what exactly you were going to say to him.

“Oppa, wake up” you whispered, you were going to miss this. He stirred in his sleep, but then slowly opened his eyes, smiling once he saw you.

“Hey jagi” he said, still sounding sleepy, acting as if nothing had happened an hour earlier. You stared at the sheets instead of him and tried to keep yourself together.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, sitting up on the bed, ruffling his hair around.

“I’ve been thinking…have you ever thought about…having kids?” you asked.

“Of course I have, having a child together would mean the world to me” he said, smiling, he tried to reach for your hand but you brought it back to your side.

“Well… I’m pregnant ___” you whispered, breaking down and now stuffing your face in the sheets. You felt him rest his hand on your head, rubbing your scalp but you shot up and got back on your feet.

“P-Promise me, that no matter what…you’ll be in I-Its life, o-okay?” you couldn’t help but stutter and barley make it hearable. You wished everything would have just worked out; you wished he loved you as much as you loved him.

“___-ah, what are you saying?” he asked.

“I know you’re cheating on me!” you shouted at him, feeling anger power over your sadness. You couldn’t handle all of this anymore.

“I know you are! I saw you this morning with that other girl! I want you out of my place now!” you continued to scream, tears falling everywhere.

“Jagi, please”

“No! Get what you need to last two days and get out! You can get your other stuff later” you exclaimed, walking out of the bedroom and pacing yourself down the hallway and grabbing the container from Sora, making her smirk, she knew you meant it. You then walked back in the apartment and into your bedroom, ___ still lying on the bed, confused to what you were doing.

“I even brought this for you, now hurry and get out!” you shouted, storming out of the bedroom, falling onto the couch in the living room and bursting into tears. This wasn’t supposed to happen. But it did. Will this outcome make you stronger? Possibly, but for now all you felt was pain. You fell so hard for him and you’ve been warned about being in a relationship with an idol, you thought it wouldn’t be like this, you thought ___ was different. The front door flew open and Sora came in, seeing you on the couch sobbing like crazy and sat by your side.

“He’s not worth it” she whispered. “Remember that ___” you didn’t bother to answer as you continued letting your heavy tears fall as you held onto your stomach. At this point right now, you didn’t know if he would be there for your child. Minutes later, ___ came out of the bedroom holding onto his large backpack and walked slowly to you and sat on the stool in front of you, but you didn’t look up from the floor.

“Call me when it’s almost time alright?” he whispered to you.

“I love you ___-ah, I never meant for all of this to happen” he said in an even softer voice, and leaned in to kiss you on your forehead. You shut your eyes tighter, holding back more of your tears. He then walked away, it took all of your will power not to jump off the couch and run into his arms, and forgive him but you couldn’t do it. It was best for you, and you knew Sora would kill you. Without taking your eyes off the wooden floor, you heard the door close and opened your teary eyes, looking at the front door seeing Sora looking at you with sad eyes. He was now out of your life, at least for the next 8 months.