When He Leaves For His Tour Overseas

Optional Bias Scenarios (Going On)

You were awoken by the sound of loud birds chirping outside of your window that was leaving bright lights from the sun fill your bedroom. You could see that all the leaves on the tree’s were a nice green, not a single cloud in the sky and you could hear some kids playing since your window was open half way. This did not match your mood at all. If the weather was bad, raining and roars of thunder, then that would match the way you were feeling. Today was the day your boyfriend and his group were off to dozens of cities, performing their almost sold out world tour. Of course, you were ecstatic for them, but the thought of your boyfriend being outside of Asia made your stomach turn into knots. He was leaving this afternoon to North America where the world tour would start, leaving him there to perform for a month. Because of time difference and costs with calling and text messaging, you weren’t allowed to talk to him while he was away on the other side of the world. You didn’t know how you were going to survive, the longest you’ve ever not talked to him was one week, and how will you last with a month?

You felt the bed shift as you were deep in thought, looking over to find your boyfriend still fast asleep. You carefully turned your body over to face him, resting your hand on his chest. You were playing with his shirt, going back into thought of what you’ll do when he’s gone, but decided to forget about it already feeling tears start to burn in your eyes. You looked over at the clock to see it was 11:30am and your boyfriend needed to be at the airport at 1:00pm. Struggling to get up, you softly called his name, explaining it was time to get up. His one eye opened, and then quickly closed back with a groan. As you were about to get out of bed, he grabbed your hand bringing you back to lying down and rested his head in your neck, wrapping one arm around your body.

“I don’t want to go jagiyah.” he whispered, making you more emotional than before. You laughed, trying to show him that you were okay.

“I don’t want you to go either oppa.” you said playing with locks of his hair. “Do you want me to make you anything?” you asked.

“No, I’m not hungry.” he answered, making your frown. You muttered an okay and got out of bed, making your boyfriend sit up as you were heading out the door to quickly make something.

“You better get ready now. Airport fashion is really important these days.” you said smiling. ___ just sat there, not giving you a laugh, smile, nothing.

“Alright.” is all he said, getting up and walking into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Your smiled disappeared fast, feeling hurt. Did I do something wrong? You asked yourself, finally walking out the room.

At 12:30pm, your boyfriend came out into the kitchen wearing nice fitted jeans, a simple black t-shirt and a leather jacket. He saw you sitting at the kitchen counter, sipping on your glass of water.

“Are you still coming to the airport with me?” he asked in a whisper. You nodded, placing the glass into the sink and grabbing your bag. The airport was only ten minutes away from where you lived, so it wasn’t a big deal if you left late. As he threw his luggage in the trunk of the car, you sat in the passenger seat, ready to go. You are not going to cry ___. You will not cry. You kept yelling to yourself. You’ve never cried at any other times where he had to leave for tours, yet again, he’s never left to another country where you two couldn’t communicate. Your boyfriend then came in the car, starting it. The drive was awkwardly silent, but you still held hands with him as he was driving.

Once you reached the airport, security had to the two of you to the back of the airport so no fans could see you. It wasn’t what you were expecting; you and your boyfriend were walking down this long hallway nobody else in sight. At the end of the hallway stood the doors where you saw through to see your boyfriend’s band members standing at the gate to leave on the plane. Still tugging onto your boyfriend’s hand, you sighed, looking at him. He had that look he had before back at your house, sadness everywhere.

“You have fun okay. Remember to get me a keychain also.” you said, giving him a small smile. He didn’t both to say anything, as he just grabbed you into a tight hug. You were taken back a little, but then wrapped your arms around his waist.

“I love you so much ___-ah.” he said, hearing sniffles come from him. You felt your heart drop and your head all of a sudden started pounding. It then finally hit you that you wouldn’t talk to your boyfriend for a month and not see him even longer. Your buried your face deeper in his chest, leaving tears on his shirt.

“Please, please don’t cry jagi.” he said, kissing you on your head. You cursed at yourself, getting out of ___’s reach and furiously whipping away your tears. You then felt his arms, creep up around your waist as he rested his head on your shoulder.

“I’m only going to be gone for a little bit. I’ll be back before you know it.” he said, kissing you on your cheek. Tears were about to fall once again, but you couldn’t cry. You then heard your boyfriend’s plane call was about to board, seeing behind the glass door the rest of the members were giving the lady their plane tickets. Your heart was pounding a thousand times faster; you weren’t ready for him to go. You threw yourself on him, crying harder into his chest.

“No, no, no! Please no oppa, please don’t leave me.” you shouted, not caring if anyone was around you two or not. ___ bit his lip, trying his very best not to join you in sobs. He put both of his arms around you one more time, rubbing your back.

“Jagi, trust me I don’t want to leave either. But I promise I’ll be back. You’ll be so busy that you’ll forget all about me.” he reassured you. ___ saying how you’ll forget him, made you feel more hurt.

“I could never forget about you.” you whispered. Looking over his shoulder, you saw his manager waiting for him to come. You decided it was time to give up already and let him leave, letting go of him you grabbed his cheeks, pushing your lips against his. So many emotions were going through you, as you let go of his cheeks.

“I love you oppa.” you whispered, brushing away more of your tears and smiled. He smiled back, giving you one more kiss on the cheek.

“I love you so much more ___-ah.” he said, starting to walk down the hallway and out the glass door. As he opened it, he looked back to see you still smiling waving goodbye. He waved back, giving you one of his amazing smiles and hurried over to his plane’s gate. Day one of not seeing him for a couple of months begins.