When He Wants You To Meet His Band Members

Optional Bias Scenarios (Going On)

You were sitting on the leather couch watching television with your boyfriend that afternoon. You had just gotten back from your job and he just came back from his recordings, so you both decided to go over to his dorm and relax for a while since his band members would be out. As the credits began to roll, ending the television show, your boyfriend hugged you tighter and kissed your cheek.

“So…” he started, making you roll your eyes.

“So…what?” you asked.

“Why did you say it like that?” he asked, cocking his head to the side, acting confused.

“Because I’m afraid of what you’re going to ask” you replied, sticking your tongue out in his direction. His mouth dropped, and he held his hand right on his heart.

“What!? You don’t trust oppa!?” he said, acting as if he was badly hurt, making you laugh hysterically. You hit him on his chest, and snuggled closer to his warm body telling him to continue with his question.

“So, I was thinking, maybe sometime before we go on tour…you could meet the other members?” he asked sweetly, already anticipating your answer. Just as he thought, you shot up from his hold of you and your eyes widened. All he did was flash you a small smile.

“I can’t” is all you muttered. He cocked an eyebrow, confused.

“Why not jagi? They don’t bite” he said, giving himself a chuckle. You laughed sarcastically back at him, and then hitting him on his chest.

“They won’t like me…” you whispered, staring at the television, trying your best to get off the topic.

“Why won’t they like you? They’ve never met you! And they really want to ___-ah” he explained, making you feel a little guilty. But of course you were anxious to meet them; they are like your boyfriend’s brothers. You were afraid of giving them a bad impression, making them not like you, making them tell your boyfriend, making him question your relationship? That for sure wasn’t going to happen, and you’ll try your best to keep it from happening. Just as the other episode of the television show you were watching was about to start, you could hear loud roars of people come closer and closer towards the dorms front door. Oh no…

“Oh! Let’s do it now jagiyah!” your boyfriend shouted excitedly, jumping off the couch and running towards the door. Your heart stopped beating, all you felt was anxiety. You quickly looked around the room, and got off the couch and hid behind the couch, making you squished between the couch and the wall.

“She’s here!?” you heard the overly excited maknae of the group shout at the entrance of the dorm. No, no I’m not!

“Oooh, where is she?” you heard another member say, were they all here? You heard their footsteps come closer and closer to where you were, your heartbeats beating faster and faster every second.

“Ugh, where is she?” your boyfriend said, then hearing his loud sigh.

“I bet you $10 she is behind the couch!” the leader said. You gasped, covering your mouth so they wouldn’t hear. Then looking under the couch you saw the footsteps of someone walking around the couch until you could see their feet right in front of you.

“Hi ___-ah!” the leader said, flashing a giant smile, making you smile awkwardly. He handed you his hand, then helping you off the floor. As they saw your figure rise from behind the couch, the other member’s faces lit up.

“Haha, hyung was right!” said the maknae, making your boyfriend hit his arm. The maknae then came rushing over towards you and wrapped his arms around your neck, embracing you in a tight hug.

“So happy I get to finally meet you noona!” he said, making you actually laugh and hug him back. Well I won’t have to worry being judged by him. The other members then came over to where you were and greeted you as well, making you feel actually welcomed being in their dorm. Then the leader’s phone buzzed and ringed, startling everyone as he answered the call. He sighed and agreed with whoever was on the other line.

“Okay boys, get ready. Back to the studio for us” he announced making everyone huff in exhaustion. You giggled, even seeing your boyfriend being annoyed with going back.

“Do you want to come with us ___-ah?” asked the main rapper of the group. You bit your lip, not really sure if you should, you didn’t want to get in the way of any of their work. Your boyfriend then laughed and grabbed onto your hand, dragging you out the dorm room.

“Just come with us already” he said, making everyone else laugh. As you all started to walk down the stairs to the lobby, your boyfriend pulled you back while everyone else walked down.

“Thank you jagi” he said, locking his hands with yours.

“For?”

“For meeting them, it really means a lot” he said, and before you could answer, he brought his lips to yours. Already having the feeling of being on cloud nine, you ended the kiss and laughed.

“But you’re paying ___ hyung since you decided to hide behind the couch” he said, winking at you.

“Deal”