Chapter 08 – run! Run for your life! It… its ANN!

My 16th Lover

[Everyone was practically running for their life to find Ann. 20 minutes had past and half of the boys had abandoned their maps and aimlessly looking. Some are still trying to decipher the map that was given to them. No one gave up even though it was so hard to find Ann, and it was Jenny who thought of it all.]

“ahhhhh I don’t want to do this anymore. Why am I even trying on doing this!?” James screamed at Bret and Ryan.

“Stop it! My ears hurt already.” Bret said to James.

“Well you can just give up and see who will be Ann’s .” Ryan said and smiled.

“Why don’t you help me? You’re the only one that can stand up to Jenny. She was surely the one who invented this game.” James said to Ryan.

“How should I know where they are? I’m not her. Besides we have different maps that lead to different routes.” Ryan defended himself.

“Um… guys I’ll be going in this direction. I think I’m heading to the canteen.” Bret said looking at his map.

“Ah I’m heading to the lockers…” Ryan said as he went to the other direction.

“What the? They left me alone!” James said in disbelief as he found out that Bret and Ryan are now nowhere to be found.

James looked at his map and head to the playground of the elementary department. While walking, he notice that some of the boys running around the school through the windows.

He looked at his watch and saw that there are 10 minutes left. “Ugh! I’m not making any progress…” he looked at his map again and head for the Garden of the high school.

When he got to the Garden… “This does not make any sense at all!” James yelled to himself.

“There’s nobody here… Why am I the only one outside? Maybe I should just give up…” as he looked around him saw Bret with Ryan walking in the corridors through the windows.

“Why are they together? I thought they went to different directions…” He said murmuring to himself.

But as he looked closer… “Huh? What’s Ryan holding?” He paused and then… “THOSE GUYS! I’ll kill them.” He said running to the nearest entrance of the school building.

[Mean while Ryan and Bret were walking in the corridor. They just happened to meet at some point because of their maps. When Bret saw Ryan, he was already holding a package in his hands.]

“Ryan… what are you holding?” Bret asked out of curiosity.

“This? Bret this is the gift James plans to give Ann for her birthday.” He explained. You can see Bret and Ryan smirking.

“Then how did you get your hands on that? I’m sure he will be mad at you if he find out.” Bret said pretending to scold Ryan.

“aya… he won’t find out if nobody tells him right?” he said with a chuckle.

 “Yeah, as long as you return that before he finds out. Or else he’ll explode.” Bret said and started to laugh with Ryan.

“I wonder what’s inside? I’m curious.” Ryan said holding his laugh.

“Yeah I also wonder what he could have conjured up with that brain of his. He was always in denial.” Bret said pointing at the gift.

[As the two was about to open it, a menacing aura was creeping up behind them. The felt chill in their back and turned around to see what it was. Or who was emitting that aura.]

“WHAT do YOU think you are DOING?!” James said to them ready to grab the two for the kill.

The two of them started running and James was just behind them. “Wah! I didn’t do anything! Ryan did!” Bret yelled to James.

 “Traitor!” Ryan said to Bret.

“Yeah keep talking if I grabbed any one of you, you won’t recognize yourself in the mirror!” James said almost caught Ryan by the shirt.

[James came after the two running around none stop. Well until Ryan and Bret made a wrong turn and suddenly hit a door. James who was behind them came crashing at them. The impact from James opened the door. The three fell one after the other on the floor of that room. Before they could say anything they heard a microphone dropped on the floor, as they looked around all they can see was darkness except for the spotlight near the door and the spotlight where Ann is sitting while blindfolded.]

“Umm… Jenny u heard somebody came in. why aren’t you saying anything.” Ann said motioning to her left.

Jenny came out from the darkness standing near Ann while staring at us. “Why don’t you see for yourself…?” Jenny said taking off Ann’s blindfolds.

As the blindfolds were taken off, Ann focused her eyes at the door and gasped. “WHAT!?” Ann said to Jenny.

“Well there is nothing we can do about it. Congratulations to you three, you guys manage to get the remaining invitations.” Jenny said walking up to them.

The guys stood up and… “We made it… James we made it!” Bret and Ryan screamed at James who is still staring into space.

  Jenny looked at Ann who looked like a vibrating cell phone from too much anger. “Oh and James since you’re the 16th one… congratulations you’re Ann’s on her birthday.” Jenny said to James.

“Ann’s… on her birthday…“James said repeating what Jenny had said to him in a monotone voice.

Ann suddenly stood up “you’ve got to be kidding…” Ann murmured and the pen she was holding suddenly snaps right in her hands.

All of them stared at Ann’s hand full of ink while James snapped out of his daydreaming. “YOU!? Of all people, You?!” Ann said in a scary tone.

“Umm…” Ryan tried to talk but Ann gave him a death Glare. “eep!” Ryan immediately went and hid behind Jenny.

Ann slowly went straight to them taking her steps one at a time while trying to control her anger. “Breathe slowly Ann. Just breathe, we don’t want any bloodshed.” Fretzie who was busy giving out invitations to the other guys said to Ann in a calm manner.

 Ryan, Bret, and James all looked at Fretzie’s direction with a horrified faces. “What!” the three of them said in chorus.

“Bloodshed… that’s not a bad idea you’ve got there Fretzie. Listen up James…” Ann turns to James direction.

“James, I’ll make sure none of you three will make it in time for my birth day party!” Ann said with a menacing aura.

“Oh boy, you shouldn’t have given her that comment, Fretzie.” Jenny said with a chuckle.

[All three went pale as a ghost. all they could do is run away from that place as fast as they can and run more as far away as they could. They were literally running for their lives now.]  

 

{pls enjoy From animerika >_<  hehehe}