Chapter 14 – Her favorite dress

My 16th Lover

Bret and Ryan arrived. They were bringing a ton of things. It has clothes, food, drinks and stuff that guys are using in their daily lives. They practically brought all of the things in their house.

Ding~ dong~ ding~ dong~

“I hope we brought enough stuff to take care James.” Ryan said.

“Dude! We have enough to last 2 years!” Bret commented.

The door opened and the maids led them to the living room.

“Please wait here for MissFretzie. She’s with your friends in the kitchen.” The maid said and went away.

The two being as they are, went to the kitchen rather than staying put in the living room.

As soon as they walk in the kitchen…

SPLAT!!

A plate of guwi ewwi food landed on Bret. He was shocked and stared at them for a while before the information in his brain processed what just happened.

1 minute later…

5 minute later…

10 minute later…

15 minute later…

Then…

“WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!” Bret exploded like a volcano.

“Wahahahahahaha! Look at you. Now you don’t need to color your hair red, because it’s already red! Ahahahahaha!” Ryan can’t stop laughing.

“I’ll get a tissue, don’t move ok?” Fretzie said running to get tissue and asked the maid to ready a bath.

“So… who threw this?” Bret asked pointing at his head.

James slowly raised his free hand.

“So sorry man, I did not mean to throw it at you. They were trying to feed me that thing and my reflexes just sent it flying. We didn’t know you were there, thought you were in the living room.”James explained.

“ahahahaha! My stomach hurts!” Ryan was still laughing.

“Um~ don’t worry I forgive you.” Bret said heading towards James.

“What’s this?” Bret asked pointing at the table.

“That is food… sort of. They made it.” James said signaling in Jenny’s direction.

“Um~ this could be fun~” Bret said.

Jenny raised an eyebrow.

Ann who was bored frowned.

Ryan who was on the floor laughing stopped moving.

Bret took two of the paper plates full of food (disgusting FOOD!) in one swoop and threw it to Ryan.

“Ugrh!” Now Ryan was covered in blue and green stuff.

“You started it.” Bret declared.

“You asked for it!” Ryan scooped some food(?) from the table and aimed at Bret who running around so not to be hit.

“Stop it. Guys you are making a mess.” Ann said but the two ignored her.

“Yah! Listen!” Jenny yelled.

The two still continued.

“You are going to get it!” Ryan threw it and Bret quickly dodge it.

Instead on Bret it landed on…

“Kyaaaa!” Jenny screamed.

“My favorite blouse…” she said staring at it.

Ann’s eyes widen and said “Look at what you did!” she went beside Jenny pulling James as well.

“Who cares? She could just change her shirt.” Ryan said.

The two glared at the boys and grabbed the food(?).

“YOU GUYS ASKED FOR IT!!!!” Jenny and Ann said in chorus.

Then the first food fight in the history of Fretzie’s mansion started. The food was practically flying everywhere. James was in the middle of the fight and mostly the receiver of the food flying in the air because he was used by Ann as a shield. Then as  Fretzie opened the door of the kitchen to call Bret to take a bath…

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!” Fretzie screamed when a plate of food landed on her white dress.

“oh no… Fretzie…” Ann said.

Sniff* sniff* Fretzie was on the verge of crying.

“I’ll take her upstairs; you guys help the maids to clean up.” Jenny was back to her usual self and took Fretzie to her room.

“What happened?” James asked.

“She was crying…” Ryan said.

“…” Bret was too stunned to say anything.

“That was her favorite dress… it was made by her mother. The last dress made by her mother.” Ann said worried about her friend.

The three boys felt guilty and went silent.

“Well let’s clean up the kitchen; Ryan the maids quarters is that way, asked they them to help us, Bret let get some broom and mop.” Ann said.

“This is going to be a long night.” James thought. 

 

 

===========================================================================

Hello! here is chapter 14! animerika here! sorry it took so long >_<