Plans, plans and plans

My 16th Lover

After school, James immediately went to his room and laid down.

“Ann’s Birthday is near. I wonder what’s a great birthday gift that can make her cry on that day??” James thought to himself

Meanwhile, Ann was excited to what will happen on her upcoming birthday, especially the part where they would choose her . Jenny planned something really nice and fun so she really can’t wait.

::Flashback::

“Jenny you got to think fast!!” Fretzie said as she shakes Jenny’s shoulder

“Can you just keep quiet a little? I’m like working on it.” Jenny said as she rolled her eyes.

“Opps..Sorry. It’s just that…I’m too anxious to hear about the plan” Fretzie said as she stop shaking Jenny.

“ahaha..you guys are so funny. Your too excited not like me, I’m just calm.” Ann said as she chins up.

“pssshh, you should be excited, It’s your birthday duh!” Fretzie said

“Whatever. Right now I’m just happy ok.” Ann said as she smiled.

“And why is that???” Fretzie asked curiously

“It’s a secret! Ahahah but I will give you a clue.” Ann replied as she smiles widely.

“weeeeee! Go!” Fretzie squeaked

“It’s about Sam. =”)” Ann said as she blushed.

“OMO!!! As in Sam Concepcion,  What about him? Are you two like dating?!!” Jenny said as she butted in the conversation.

“ahaha..you see. At least I GOT YOUR ATTENTION not on my birthday. You two were like spacing out just to plan for my birthday.” Ann said as she chuckled.

“Whatever. Come on tell us. What about him?” Fretzie said as she linked arms with Ann

“Well, we are not dating but, were special friends. “ Ann replied as she tries to hide her blush.

“When you say special, what do you mean by that huh?” Jenny said as she was trying to hit something.

“Aisht.! Nothing it’s only for the two of us ok. It’s special because it’s something that I’m trying to hold on to.” Ann said trying to avoid eye contact to the both.

“Why won’t you spill it?” Jenny said as she still tries to make Ann say it.

“Because we promise that we won’t tell anyone until after my birthday.” Ann reason out as she pout.

“ok fine Ann. We’ll let you win this time because we’re like planning on your birthday but after your birthday, you’ll spill that secret.!” Fretzie said in defeat.

“ Aww thank you!! Ok I promise you that” Ann said as she hugs the both of them.

“Ok, back to work.” Jenny said as she sit up straight and went back to thinking.

After a few minutes, Jenny thought an amazing idea that Ann will like.

“Guys, I have an Idea!” Jenny said as she went in front and told all people in the class room her plan.

::End of Flashback::

“I can’t wait for it.!” Ann said as she entered her house with a smile on her face.

 

~~~~~~~~ Sorry for a bad chapter. I was really trying to make it fun but, I just saw a bad news recently that really made my day not that nice. >_<

SORRYL

~~Lien_013