Chapter 07 – ready! Set! GO!

My 16th Lover

As the class was about to start, everyone was anxiously waiting for their dismissal. After some few minutes, the professor arrived. The professor was discussing things that the students don’t mind. They were thinking of strategies in the game. Strategies were they can be advantageous to the others. Even James is thinking for once. It took about 3 hours before the bell rang. Everyone shouted because they’re excited. As they were about to stand up and fix their things, the speaker of the school started to announce something.

“Annoucement! Jenny here.” Jenny said as she introduced herself.

Everyone in the class started to scan the room.

“What the heck! How the hell did she arrive there?” Robi asked in disbelief.

 “Magic?” Jason, one of their classmate replied.

“No! There is a passageway in our room!” Nikko said in disagreement.

“you guys, there’s nothing like that now a days!” Fretzie said just for them to stop.

Everyone stop when Fretzie stood in front of them.

“Please just listen to the announcement.” Fretzie said as Jeny started to talk.

“So guys, you may be wondering why we haven’t given you the maps. Now I’ll tell you, the aps are located under your chairs.” Jenny explained as she let out a chuckle.

Everyone, including James, Bret, and Ryan looked under their chair. Unfortunately, they found nothing. As they looked up, Fretzie, Ann and all the other girls were now gone.

“Guys! They are gone.” Eslove said hysterically. Every one tried to asked the other girls where are they but they are not responding.

“That was fun isn’t it?” Fretzie said now in the speaker.

“They fooled us!” Ryan exclaimed.

“So back to the announcement, the maps are now inside your literature books. You guys maybe thinking how we put that without you guys noticing. It’s just that your too busy thinking of things while our Prof is discussing that’s why we took the chance to get your books inside the cabinet and put it in there.” Fretzie said as she laughed.

“Now the game is simple. There’s no rules attached in it. You only need to find the place where Ann is hiding. The 16th guy will be her in her upcoming birthday bash. You may think that it’s too simple but I tell you it’s not. There is a time limit attached to it. The game is 40 minutes until it’s about to end. You mat all start when the bell rings. And by the way no peeking of other’s map. Watch out. There are certain people who are watching you. That’s all.”Jenny explained.

“you call this no rules?!”Bret said in disbelief.

“No rules, pfft! It’s too strict.” Daniel said.

“you guys better hurry in looking for your map, stop complaining.”Yen said as she rolled her eyes.

The guys immediately went to the cabinets to get their map. James was the 1st one to find his. His map is different from the others like Ann said; she’ll make sure that he’ll never find her. As the guys found their maps, the bell immediately rang signaling that the game will now begin.