Oh no!

My 16th Lover

As everyone was busy searching for James, Ann and the girls doesn’t know anything. Shey, Devon and Kyra was searching in the school garden while April, Rebecca and Yen was in the school gym and pool. They’ve looked everywhere but still they can’t find the only person they needed. As all the girls and some of Ann’s fans are looking, Bret and Ryan suddenly walked in the school garden. There they saw Shey and the other girls approaching them.

“Where is he?” Shey demanded.

“Hey! Watch your mouth..” Bret said annoyingly

“You better tell us where is he or you’ll regret what we are about to do to you guys if you don’t” Kyra said as she held Ryan’s collar.

“Are you threatening me?!” Ryan said as he raised his voice and pushed Kyra away.

“No were not but if he is planning to bail on Ann, you three will regret it.” Devon said proudly.

“You guys love us. What happen?” Bret asked

“Yes we do but still it’s someone’s special day and he is planning to bail her. It’s unforgivable.” Shey said

“You mean James?” Ryan asked

“Yes him.” Kyra said as she went in front of them.

“We are also against that. We told him that it’s improper to do that.” Ryan reasoned out.

“So if your against it, tell us where is he? We really need to find him.” Devon said as she moved forward.

“Why? What will you guys do?” Bret asked curiously.

“It’s none of your business but we can assure you that we won’t do anything bad to him.” Shey explained.

“Ok fine, the last time I heard he wants to go home so maybe he is on his way.” Ryan said

“Good. Thanks.” Kyra said as she smirked.

Oh no! What will James do? Everyone now is looking for him. Now that Shey knows where James is heading to, they will surely find him. Even his friends bailed on him.

 

Here is Chapter 11..Sorry for a boring chapter but I promise you the next chapter will be exciting.:))

I decided to continue this story because I'm STILL a JamLi Popper, even though I love Ann more.:)) I'm still hoping that they will be friends again like before.

 

~~~~From: Lien_013