Chapter 12 – Plsssss! Don’t kill me!

My 16th Lover

At Fretzie’s house…

[Ann is sitting quietly in the living room with James still chained to her. She tries hard to contain her anger so not kill or almost kill this person beside him. James tries hard not to annoy Ann any more than this so he decided to be quiet and not trigger the bad mood of Ann to worse at the same time praying that he’s still alive tomorrow and so on.]

Fretzie came in the living room and sat beside Ann.”Dad said you guys can stay here. He even said to bring the others.” She said to them.

“What am I going to do?” Ann ask fretzie worriedly.

“It will be fine.” Fretzie assured her.  “Oh by the way, James you should call your friends to help you as well.” She reminded him.

Then Jenny came in…“ Dad said I can stay as well. You to better call home and ask permission already.” Jenny said.

“What I’m I going to say? You know my dad would…” Ann trailed off.

“He would be furious… we know that’s why we need to solve this problem first. You can go home like this.” Jenny said as she lifted the chain in the air wiggling it.

“Hey stop it! It hurts!”James hissed to Jenny.

Jenny put it down and “S~orry…” she said glairing James.

[You all might be wondering how they ended up there. Well let’s all see what happened. >_<]

>>>Flash back<<<

Ann’s POV

“Gotcha!!!” Shey said loudly as she put a chain in my hands connected with James. I was shocked so was James. Then we realized that we were in that position minutes ago so we awkwardly stood up.

“What’s the meaning of this?” I asked confusingly.

“It’s James.:))” Shey replied with a smile.

As soon as I heard James name I know that it’s up to something. Can my day get any worse!

“JAMES!!!!!!!” I shouted furiously

“Well… see you at school James.” Shey said and smirked.

“Wait! Take this off!” James yelled.

“James, sorry to burst your bubble but I’m not giving you the key… well at least not until you prove to us that you aren’t bailing on Ann.” Shey said to him firmly.

“WHAT?!” James and I said in chorus.

“Bye guys!” Shey said already running away from them.

“… JAMES…” I said while holding my anger.

“Yy-es?”James shuttered in his word.

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?” Ann said ready to choke James to death.

>>>End of Flash Back<<<

“How long is your Dad on his business trip?” Fretzie asked.

“About 3 to 4 days…” Ann said like a zombie.

“What’s wrong with her?” James asked whispering to Jenny.

“Well… you see her Dad can be very strict at things when it comes to Ann.” Jenny said to him.

“Huh?! I don’t get it? Doesn’t she always get away with everything? Why is this situation any different?” James said curious.

“Um about that… yes she can pretty much get away with everything except one.”Jenny explains.

“And… what is that?” James asked.

“You are so slow you know…” Jenny said in disbelief.

“Well s~orry for being slow, just say it already!” James hissed at Jenny.

“It’s boys… her dad is very strict when it comes to her boyfriends or any guy friends for that matter.” Jenny said.

 “So… she can’t go home?” James asked.

“Finally we are on the same track. She can’t go home because the maids there might blabber something to Ann’s dad when he gets home. YOU being chained to her is kind off a bad situation right now.” Jenny said.

“Well you guys can stay here until we can take off the chains.” Fretzie said.

“No way! I’m not staying in a girl’s house?!” James said to Fretzie.

“Where do you think can I stay YOU DUMBO! I’m chained to you HELLO!” Ann spat on James.

“Now calm down Ann. James that’s why I asked you to call your friends they can stay here with you and help you in this predicament. Here…” Fretzie said throwing the phone to him.

[James dials Bret’s Phone number…]

“Hello? Bret? I need you guys to help me…” James said to Bret.

“What is it this time?” Bret said worriedly.

“I… I’m chained to Ann…”James said.

“WHAT?! Did I hear you correctly? You’re chained to Ann?!” Bret said panicking to his friend.

“yeah you heard correctly and um… can you get Ryan so both of you can help me? I’m in Fretzie’s house…” James said.

“…”Bret was shock to hear that James is in Fretzie’s house.

“Hello? Are still there?” James asked.

“Yeah! I-I’m still here. Wait there and we'll come. Just send me the address…” Bret said trying to calm down.

“Ok” James said hanging up the phone and sending the address from Fretzie. 

 

--------------------------------------------------

hello! guy sorry for the long wait!

animerika here to give chap 12 hope you like it >_<