A ert friend of my father?

My 16th Lover

Ann's POV

"AAAAAAHHHHHH~!" I screamed as loud as I can as I realize in what position we are in.

"Don't shout~! your bursting my eardrums for pete sake." James annoyingly said as he rubed his ears.

"yo-you planned this?! this is all your fault." I complained angrily.

"What?! me? are you for real? Look who's talking. You're still not standing up. you like in what position we are now." James smirked.

I immediately stood up and fixed myself. James followed in demand. Of course, we're still in handcuffs. I am now as red as tomato because of the reason I'm blushing and at the same time  furious. James, Ryan and Bret was secretly laughing while Fretzie and Jenny was comforting the fierce me.

"Would you guys stop laughing. Can't you see, She's in a state where any girl don't want to be." Fretzie said as she rub my back.

"Sorry, It's just that, I never thought I would say this but they look compatible to each other ." Bret reason out.

"Yah~! stop saying nonsense." James retorted.

"Ok ok, you start cleaning yourself while Ann, calm yourself down." Jenny ordered to me and James.

we immediately followed. After a few minutes, We are now ready to play Spin the bottle when the doorbell rang.

"That's odd. We are not expecting anymore guests right?" Fretzie asked.

"Well for all I know, yes." Ryan replied.

All of them went downstairs to check who it is when the maids opened the door. Fretzie, Jenny and I especially were shocked. I'm not expecting the man I will see was my dad.

"You young lady. What are you doing in this kind of time?" My dad asked.

I was about to answer when James interupted the conversation.

"Mr. Liam Li? You're Ann's father?" James asked in confusion.

"Mr. James Reid. Nice to see you here. Yes, I'm Ann's father. Oh, your a friend of my daughter I see. It's great." My dad said with a wide smile in his face.

"Wait what? great?" I asked.

"Yes, he's the son of a great friend of mine. He's also one of my closest friend even though were not on the same age." My dad reason out.

"A ert?" I unconciously blurted out.