How on earth?

My 16th Lover

After hearing a heartfelt story of fretzie. We are now bound to face another problem. How on earth will the get to shower in a state like this?

"I know what you mean guys but it's a lot harder you know." James said worriedly.

"Yup guys." Ann agreed.

"Don't worry you two. were all here if something bad happen." Jenny reassured them.

"Ok fine but let Ann be the firs to take the shower. I don't want her to see my awesomeness." James said proudly.

"Well excuse me when I puked. You awesome. in your dreams mister. And besides, I don't think awesomeness is in a proper dictionary." Ann said as she blushed.

"Then if ain't tha true, why on earth are you blushing?" James teased. This made Ann more blushed. Everyone on he room laughed.

"Guys~~! I thought you are on my side.!" Ann pouted as Jenny and Fretzie held their laughs.

"Omo! I'm so sorry. It's just that your face is really bright red." Fretzie said.

"Ok guys, need to stop this. Ann, you may now enter the Bathroom. we will make sure that James won't see anything." Bret said as he winked.

"You guys better watch him out or less I'll all kill you." Ann warned before entering the shower room.

After25 minutes inside the bathroom, James can no longer wait so he knocked on the door loudly saying, "Ann, can you be move faster. I want to freshen up so badly. Your taking it forever."

"Relax James, girls always takes time when they shower." Ryan said as he held James shoulder.

"Geez, can't you shut the hell up." Ann said as soon as she went out of the Bathroom wearing her favoritewhite shirt and a pink short that made her legs look stunning.

"Um...I --" James stuttered.

"He's just stunned on how you look Ann." Fretzie said with a smirked.

"Oh,thank you. Now go." Ann rolled her eyes as she pushed James inside.

As James was back to his senses, he manage to take his shirt of before looking at the mirror. A flashed of Ann on that clothes made him smile. He never acknowledge the beauty in her until now. He is now seeing Ann on he mirror smiling at her. This time, it made him shake his head

"Get a hold of yourself James.Your not falling for that girl." James thought to himself. When suddenly, The door swung open revealing Ann in a state of shocked. She had her wide eyes stating at him there he then found out that he is topless. A mischiveous grin was planted on his face.

"Uhm guys, since you like her here. I guess we might lock ourselves up." James said before shutting the door locked.

Fretzie, Jenny, Ryan and Bret panicked. Fretzie immediately went downstairs as she search for the key in her bathroom while the three tried to convice James to open up. Meanwhile inside, Ann came back to her senses as she heard the door locked.

"What the?! Let me out!" Ann shouted as she slammed her palm on the door As James turned Ann around him face to face.

"You like what you are seeing huh.?" James teased.

"Enough! I was just about to get my things when suddenly you are topless. It's your fault not mine." Ann said defensively.

"It's a good thing I was only topless what if I was , what would your reaction will be?" James asked as he controlled his laugh.

Ann's face flushed bright red.

"Oh your speechless." James said as his face came to close. when suddenly the door swung open and was pushed hard that made them fell on the floor.

Everyone was shocked. Ann is now on James' top. I guess this will be an interesting night for all of them.