A tease

My 16th Lover

James POV

“Man, this would be tough! You should put extra effort.” Bret said to me

“Yah! Can you just shut up ok. Have you heard me say that I would like to be her ?” I said as I sends a glare to Bret

“As if he doesn’t want to be one. If I know he was dying to be her .” Bret said softly enough for James to hear.

I immediately sent a smack on Bret’s head.

“Yah! What’s that for?” Bret said as he caresses his head due to the big impact of the smack.

“That’s for what you just said. You basically know that I don’t like her. We are like enemies.” I explained

“Enemies? Whatever. So you’re not planning on participating in the game?” Ryan asked me.

“I don’t know. I mean, if I’m her , I can do whatever I want. I can all day.” I said as I smirked

“You seriously thinking of that? You’re impossible James! I mean, you’ll ruin her birthday.” Ryan said in disbelief.

“What do you want… geez,” I said as I rolled my eyes.

“Please forget about that. Why don’t you do it for fun? I mean, it’s the first time that would happen.” Bret suggested as he looked at his phone.

“Well that’s a great idea. Oh well, I don’t know. I’ll just think about it first.” I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

After that, the bell rang saying that lunch time is over. All the students were now heading to their own classrooms. As I was walking in the hallway, I saw Ann alone walking. So I thought this would be a nice time to .

“Look whose here. The girl who doesn’t have an .” I teased.

“Oh, are you talking to me?” Ann replied as she rolled her eyes.

“Well yeah. You look pathetic you know.” I said.

“What the?! You don’t have any rights to say that!” Ann said furiously. I think I just crossed the line.

“Easy, It was just a joke.” I said as I chuckled.

“Can you just walk away? You’re just wasting my time.” Ann said as she was about to walk.

“You should just ask me to be your . I would just say yes.” I bluntly said.

“You’re kidding me right, me asking you to be my ? It’s like asking for my death sentence. I wouldn’t risk my life you know.” Ann said as she chuckled.

“Hey, everyone would love to be in your position.” I said as I smiled.

“pfft! You’re too conceited.” Ann said annoyingly.

“oh don’t worry, I will participate to your childish game.” I said as I put my arms around her shoulders.

“Are you serious? No way! You’re not invited.” Ann exclaimed. I can see that she is now irritated.

“There’s no such thing that I’m not invited. For all I know, everyone is invited. It’s just that you need to find the room where you’ll be hiding.” I said still my arms on her shoulders.

“but..” Ann was about to say but I think she was speechless because she knew I was right.

“Got to go. We’ll be late for class you know. So see you later.” I whispered to her as I took a peck on her cheek and run away.

“James Reid!” Ann shouted angrily.

End of James POV.

Ann’s POV

As I was walking in the hallway, James blocked me and teased me. Urgh! Whenever I see him, my blood started to boil.

“Look whose here. The girl who doesn’t have an .” James teased.

“Oh, are you talking to me?” I replied as I rolled my eyes. Seriously, does he really need to say that!

“Well yeah. You look pathetic you know.” James said.

“What the?! You don’t have any rights to say that!” I said furiously. I hate him for saying that! He doesn’t have any rights.

“Easy, It was just a joke.” James said as he chuckled.

“Can you just walk away? You’re just wasting my time.” I said as I was about to walk.

“You should just ask me to be your . I would just say yes.” James bluntly said.

“You’re kidding me right, me asking you to be my ? It’s like asking for my death sentence. I wouldn’t risk my life you know.” I said as I chuckled.

“Hey, everyone would love to be in your position.” James said as he smiled. As If I want to be in that position.

“pfft! You’re too conceited.” I said annoyingly.

“oh don’t worry, I will participate to your childish game.” James said as he put his arms around my shoulders. I was to shocked that’s why I didn’t notice his arm around my shoulders.

“Are you serious? No way! You’re not invited.” I exclaimed. No way in hell. Why? I don’t want him to participate.

“There’s no such thing that I’m not invited. For all I know, everyone is invited. It’s just that you need to find the room where you’ll be hiding.” James said still his arm on my shoulders.

“but..” I was about to say but I was speechless because I knew he was right.

“Got to go. We’ll be late for class you know. So see you later.” he whispered to my ear that sent shivers on me. he took a peck on my cheek and run away.

“James Reid!” I shouted angrily. Why did he kiss me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He’s so going to get it! This is war! I will do my best for him not to find the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do hope you all like it.

(By: Lien_013)