Chapter 15 –problems!

My 16th Lover

 

 

After a few hours the maids were done cleaning, Ann and the others were resting…

 

“So… what happened back there? I mean about Fretzie…” Bret asked.

 

“Well you see… I’m not exactly sure if I should tell you… ” Ann said.

 

“Tell them.” Jenny came in the kitchen.

 

“Why?” Ann asked.

 

“Maybe they’ll guiltier.” Jenny said.

 

“What?! Did we do something wrong?” Ryan asked.

 

“How insensitive can be?” Jenny asked.

 

“Ouch!” Ryan said jokingly.

 

“…” James was busy listening to his iPod.

 

“Fine… *sigh* remember when I told you that Fretzie was wearing her favorite dress? The one you guys ruined just a few hours ago?” Ann started.

 

“Yeah…” Bret nodded.

 

 

“Remember that I also said that her mother made that white dress and it was the last dress she made?” Ann said.

 

“Yeah…” Bret nodded again.

 

Ann smiled but a very sad one. “Aunt was a very beautiful woman. She was my mother’s best friend that’s how I got to know Fretzie and Jenny since they are cousins. Aunt was an excellent fashion designer and my idol if you can describe it. But three years ago… she was kidnap. It seems she has a stalker. Everybody did their best to rescue her but the kidnaper wanted aunt and nothing else. In the end she…” Ann trailed off.

 

“She was killed by the stupid guy. Oh and the dress you just ruined was the last dress she made for Fretzie. It was a birthday present. That’s why she was upset.” Jenny finished.

 

“Oh…” Bret was feeling guilty out of all the boys.

 

“Oh well no time for regrets. It’s time for bath. Who’s first?” Jenny asked.

 

“Me! I’m the dirtiest because of someone.” James raised his hand.

 

“Me?” Ann asked.

 

“Yeah” James said.

 

“Don’t blame me I just hide myself from the food attacks.” Ann smiled.

 

“hahaha very funny Ann. You used me as a shield.” James said.

 

“It’s not my fault that you were slow.” Ann said crossing her arms.

 

“Ok! That’s enough! Now there’s one problem.” Jenny said

 

“ What?” the three boy’s asked while Ann smacks her forehead.

 

“You guys don’t use your brains nor your eyes do you? Hello! The chains… have you forgotten?” Jenny said.

 

“Oh no…” James went pale.

 

“At least one of you gets it.” Jenny said.

 

“What is it?” Bret and Ryan asked.

 

“I… I can’t take a bath… nor go to the bathroom… nor change clothes…” James faces became like this OoO.

 

“Eh?” the two boys were also shocked when they realize that their friend is in a sticky situation.

 

“Anyone has suggestion?” Jenny asked.

 

“…” they all think hard for a solution.

 

“What about blindfolds…” Bret said.

 

“Oh and I also need someone with me to help with my cloths.” James said.

 

“Oh! Ann should also use an iPod. She would be listening to music while we… you know help him with.” Ryan said.

 

“Fine” The two girls said.

 

“But this situation will also be like when I need to go to the bathroom and other similar case get it.” Ann said.

 

“Deal” they all agreed for once. >_<

 

 Then they prepare for each and everyone’s bath and such.

 

***********************************************************************

 

 

Mean while upstairs in Fretzie’s room she just finished washing the dress. She gave it to one of the maids to dry.

 

“*sigh* I wonder what they are up to this time?” Fretzie decided to look at what they are doing at the other room.

 

She then walks in the room where the others were preparing the bath for everyone.

 

“What happened?” Fretzie asked.

 

“We are helping them to take a bath.” Jenny smiled when she saw that Fretzie was alright now.

 

%0