Chapter 05 – announcement! Announcement! Hear all about it!

My 16th Lover

[Jenny went to school early so that she could announce Ann’s upcoming birth day. There was a few minor catch. First is that she was so tired because last night she was up all night planning on what gift to give Ann. Second there are only few students in school, some have not yet arrived and she came to school way too early. Third her worst enemy came to school early as well. This day is just not her day.]

“Oh my gosh! Why of all day… he’s early today!” Jenny said to herself.

Ryan spotted her and smiled at her… “Jenny is as cute as ever” Ryan whispered.

“Calm down he didn’t come near me this time, just take a deep breath and ignore the idiot.” Jenny told herself

Jenny went to her locker and as she opened it... “GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

[Jenny screamed like she was in hell. She saw the only thing that scares her, bugs. And not just any bugs, it was spiders crawling everywhere inside her locker; they were on top of her books and other things. Then a teacher came up to her…]

“Miss, come with me to the faculty.” The teacher said to her.

Jenny followed the teacher to the faculty and the professor asked “why were you screaming in the hall way? The whole school practically heard you screaming your lungs out.”

“Umm… it was not my fault sir. Someone was able to open my locker without my permission and had put so many spiders inside. I’m sorry sir; I’m very terrified of them.” Jenny explained.

“What someone open your locker? That is a serious offense, did you see who it was?” the teacher asked worriedly.

“No sir I didn’t” Jenny replied worriedly thinking the spider incident might happen again.

“For now go to your classes, if anything like that happens report it to any teacher. Do you understand?” the Prof suggested patting Jenny’s head.

Jenny nodded and said “thank you and sorry for the trouble.”

“Oh one more thing Miss Jenny, Please refrain from screaming like that it might attract more bullying to you.” The Prof reminded her.

[She nodded as a reply and then head out of the faculty. As she closes the door behind her, she noticed some of the students are staring at her. She let out sigh and turned to the direction of her class. There she saw Ryan laughing by himself beside a drinking fountain.]

“What is up with him? His laughing by himself, he must have loss he’s sanity.” Jenny told herself as she passes through Ryan.

“Hey! Did you get scolded by the teacher?” Ryan asked still laughing.

“What?!” Jenny paused for a minute and… “Wait… it was you?!” Jenny asked.

“Um? What are you going to accused of me this time?” Ryan said snickering.

“I’m not accusing, I’m asking you.” She said while pouting.

“Oh may be you’ll accuse of me putting spiders in your locker this time?” he said with a smirk on his face.

Jenny gasps and “it was YOU!” she said angrily.

 “No I’m not, I didn’t do anything.” Ryan defended himself but it’s not working on Jenny.

[Jenny snap and throws her shoe straight at Ryan’s head. It did hit him right at the forehead but he manages to catch Jenny’s shoe.]

“Hey what are you going to do? I have your shoe now you can’t walk like that in class. hehehe” Ryan teased Jenny wiggling her shoe in the air.

“Why you little… give it back!” Jenny said chasing Ryan all over school.

[When class was about to start Ann was wondering why Jenny looked like she joined a marathon before entering class.]

“Hey what happened to you?” Ann asked the over exhausted Jenny.

“Umm… my legs hurts, my whole body hurts because I have been chasing Ryan all morning just to get my shoe back.” Jenny replied.

“Eh why does he have your shoe?” Fretzie asked.

“Long story… I’ll tell you tomorrow right now I need to announce the game. I was supposed to do it this morning before class starts, stupid Ryan.” Jenny said to them.

“No worries we still have lunch time.” Fretzie said excitedly.

[As the morning classes passed by, lunch time finally came. The three of them gathered their things and when the teacher got out of the class room Jenny stood up. She went in front of the class and called their attention.]

“Class can I have your attention? I have something to announce about Ann’s Birthday Party.” Jenny told the class.

“What is it?” one of the guys said.

“Well it’s about whose going to be invited or not. Well as for the girls they already know whether if they are invited or not.” Jenny and the other girls giggled.

“Aww! That’s not fair.” The boys said in chorus.

“No worries you’ll get invited but you guys need to play our little game first.” Jenny said with a smile.

“Ok explain how you are going to choose whose going.” One of Ann’s fans said confident that he will be allowed to go.

“Ok here is the mechanics. After classes the Ann will stay in one of the rooms in this school. You guys need to find that room as soon as possible because first come first served. There are very limited invitations left for you guys.” Jenny said.

“How are we going to find her? This place is gigantic.” Bret said pouting.

“Oh yeah you guys have to find me first. I’ll give you guys’ maps of this school with clues. Oh one more thing good luck to those who will be able to get the invitation.” Jenny smirked and added “Because out of those who will be given the invitation, we will be choosing the of Ann for the party.” Jenny said with a smile.

“WHAT?!” the boys said in chorus including James who suddenly stud up.

“Hey sit down your too obvious, dude!” Bret whispered to James.

The class chuckled and James slowly sank in his seat blushing. “Hey James what are you going to do they’re going to pick Ann’s .” Ryan teased James.

“Shut up I’m trying to think here.” James said to Ryan. “Damn! Think James, I need to think.”James murmured to himself.

“Well if there are no more questions, See you after class. Well the question is that will you guys will be able to find me or Ann.” Jenny winked at them.

“My head hurts… all the girls are in this together what are we going to do?” one of the boys asked the others.

“Yeah maybe we can work together.” One of the boys suggested.

“Well as for me when the going gets tough every man for himself!” one of the boys said in a loud voice.

{Hope you liked it ~ animerika, lien paki check kung tama >_<}