Chapter 13

My 16th Lover

As they wait for the others, they decided to play a game. No rules, they just need to make something that is edible but it must look like it isn’t.

“Where on earth can you find something like that?” James asked in disbelief.

“It’s your problem.” Ann said ignoring the presence of the poor guy.

“Hello. In case you forgot, we’re both chained to each other. So basically we need to work together, as a team.” James said in a rude tone.

“Now look who’s being rude.” Fretzie said as she shakes her head.

“Well it’s definitely your entire fault. Ann is just a victim here.” Jenny explained

“How can you say it’s my fault? If you guys didn’t make that stupid game, I wouldn’t be here suffering.” James said as he sulk himself in the couch.

“Ours you say? Well who told you to join our “stupid” game? We actually are not happy that you’ll be Ann’s partner in her upcoming birthday.” Fretzie said annoyingly.

“As if I want to join your game. They just forced me to do that. It wasn’t that fun at all. Your games are silly.” James said as if it was nothing.

“You?!” Jenny was about to hysterically mad to be when Ann cuts her off.

“It’s just a waste of time Jenny to fight with that thing. He isn’t worth it of your time.” Ann expain as she gave a heavy sigh.

“Now I’m not in a good mood to play.” Fretzie said as she crossed her arms and sat on the couch.

After some few minutes, Bret and Ryan arrived. They were bringing a ton of things. It has clothes, food, drinks and stuff that guys are using in their daily lives…