chapter 9 - Wrong plan

My 16th Lover

“Why it has to be him! Why can’t it be someone else? Of all people, urgh!!” Ann complains as she pout.

“Come on, it’s not that bad. James is popular. You two fits together.” Jenny said as she shrugged her shoulders.

“That’s not a good reason, as if I want to be with him on my special birthday.” Ann said as she rolled her eyes.

“It’s the rules honey, there’s nothing YOU can do about it.” Fretzie said as she smirked at Ann.

“urgh! Whatever. This is the worst birthday I’ll ever had.” Ann said as she sigh saying that she gave up.

“Oh come on. It will be fine. Don’t worry friend.” Jenny said as she tapped Ann’s shoulder.

Meanwhile on James’ side,

“Man! You actually made it. You became Ann’s .” Bret said as he offered a high five.

“”As if I planned it, duh.” James said as he rolled his eyes.

“But it was faith that brought you to be together.” Ryan said dreamily.

“Oh shut up Ryan! You’re too cheesy. I’m sure that she will do everything to make my life a living hell.” James said annoyingly.

“ahaha.. James is right. What you just said is really cheesy.” Bret said as he seconds the motion.

“Whatever! I’ll just keep my mouth shut.” Ryan said as he put his hands up signaling that he gave up.

“Urgh, I need to go home. I’ll leave you two here.” James said as he gathered all his things up.

“But what will you do now? You’re already her .” Bret asked.

“Easy, I won’t show up in her birthday party.” James said as he gave them a smirked before walking away.

Little did they know, someone heard them talking. She hurriedly went to the other girls and said the bad news. They were shocked to what they heard. They never thought that James would do that. They’re worried about Ann. It’s her special day and yet James is planning not to show up. So they decided to find James and tie him up.

“Girls, we need to split up. We need to find him fast. Call me if ever You’ll find him.” Shey said as she ordered the other girls to look for him.