Introduction

My 16th Lover

"Everyone seems pretty up today" ann said to Jenny as they both enter the school

"i think yeah, they are smiling for i don't know reason" Jenny said with a chuckled. Ann just laugh as a sign of agreement.

when they reached the hallway, they found fretzie getting her things inside the locker.

"Hey Fretzie!" ann greeted as she approach her as jenny tag along.

"Good morning guys!" fretzie said as she handed ann and jenny a cup of cofee the she bought a while ago.

"thanks!:D" jenny said as she took a sip.

" so fretzie, how's your vacation in Italy?" ann asked as she linked her arms on fretzie.

"Not that much, we just ate diff. kinds of pasta and took picture of different tourists spots ansd shopping." fretzie said plainly.

" hey atleast you got to shop at Venice." jenny said as she went infront of the two.

" Now look who's talking. How about you jenny, what did you do in France?" fretzie asked.

"likewise, eat, take pictures, shopping and flirting with boys: jenny said

"yahh!" ann and fretzie squealed.

"did you meet someone?" ann asked in excitement

"Duh of course" jenny said as she started walking in the hallway.

"tell us, is he cute?"fretzie said as she linked her arms on jenny on the left while ann linked hers on the right.

"Yep, he's totally a cutie and a hottie one i must say." jenny said as she chuckled n her last comment

"omo! what's his name?" ann asked with a grim

"His name? well..." jenny said as she paused

"spill!" ann and fretzie shouted

"ok! stop shouting. his name is james". Jenny answered as she covered her ears preparing for what will happen.

"James!" ann shouted as the people around stopped from what they are doing and look at her.

" can you just keep your voice down a little. everyone s already looking at you" fretzie said as she covered ann'smouth

"What the?! jame is his name?" ann whispered little did she know that someone is already standing behind her and heard what she said.

"is someone calling me?" a man's voice said.as ann heard the voice, her blood started to boil up.

"Yah! what the hell are you doing here?!"

ann shouted out as she faced the guy.

"Yah! stop shouting. i'm just infront of you." james said as he rubbed his ears

"aisht, whatever james reid! now tell me what are you doing here? ann asked annoyingly.

"i heard you a while ago. you shouted my name"

james said as he smiled

"huh?! why, are you the only james in this  school?" ann asked as she rooled her eyes

'apparently yes, and i know that i'm the only james that you love" james said tearingly.as he put his arms around ann's shoulder.

"eeww! yuck! your gross. Me?! love you? that's never gonna happen not even after a thousand years!" ann said as he pushed james away.

"we'll see" james said as he took ann's coffee and runaway

"james reid!!!" ann screamed that made the people stare at her again and made fretzie and jenny cover their ars.

Ann li is the daughter of the president of the school. she's really pretty, bubbly and talented. She's the captain of the dance troupe and theater arts, she's really popular not only toguys but also to girls. Everygirl wants to be her friend because of the fact that she's a fashionista. her friends jenny and fretzie are also members of the dance troupe.the 3 of them were friends since they were in the middle school. they usually bond every weekend. they do sleepovers and shopping as their hobby. the 3 of them mostly start the fashion trend in their school because of the reason they go to diff. countries just to buy clothesand shoes. they are pretty much the goddess at their school. no one wants to be enemy with them except for one group. you heard it right, there is one group who always mock the 3 girls. it's james, bret and ryan. James reid is the son of the vice pres. of the school. he is handsome, smart and pretty much a playboy. every girl in the school drools over him except ofcourse the 3 girls. he'sthe star player of the basketball and soccer team. he is also a member of the instrument club where he is the single and guitarist. his friends are members ofthe soccer and instrum. club. they always use their free time teasing and micking the girls. the 2, james and ann, never get along. they always fight and shout with each other. there is nothing they would agree. they're like opposite to each other. while fretzie and jenny over bret and ryan. they just don'ttalk to each other and snob one another. they don't shout unlike the two.