Can I trust you again?

Model for Me

"Sehun-ah," Lu Han voice was low, and he was practically begging. "Please…"

Sehun just continued to put his stuff away, slightly annoyed with the pleas of the other.

"Lu Han hyung," He began patiently. "I don't know if I'm ready to trust you again yet. Haven’t you hurt me enough?"

"Please, Sehun-ah," He begged again. "I love you."

"Hyung, stop it," Sehun half shouted. "Why can't you just be faithful to Baekhyun-ssi? You guys are in a relationship, aren't you?"

The younger male turned to stare rather displeased with Lu Han; he just didn't seem to know the meaning of the word faithful. Lu Han stared back for a moment before he burst into loud laughter.

"I'm glad that we were so convincing,” He said loudly. "That lovesick fool is nothing but a tool to me. You're the only one that I love, Sehun-ah."

Lu Han was now clinging on to Sehun's arm and peering up at him rather seductively, and Sehun could only stare back, his eyes wide with shock.

"You… what?" He choked, unable to believe his ears.

"Didn't you hear me, Sehun-ah?" The model half frowned and half pouted; the younger male would have found it cute if not for what he had just learned. "I said that the relationship between me and Byun Baekhyun is fake, I was using him to make you jealous and he's just obsessed with me."

Sehun jerked his arm away from Lu Han, suddenly feeling rather disgusted with the other.

"I never thought you would sink so low, hyung," Sehun wouldn't look at him, finding that he couldn't stand to look at him. "Playing with another person's feelings like that?!"

"I don't care about him or anyone else, Sehun-ah!" The model protested. "I only care about you!"

"That doesn't make it okay to use people," The assistant turned his back to him. "I… I don't think I could ever be with you in that way again."

And then he was walking away, ignoring Lu Han desperate cries for him stay.

 

Sehun and Lu Han. The two of them used to be inseparable. They were high school sweethearts, until Lu Han graduated and went off to university. For a while their relationship had been on and off until Sehun started university as well; unfortunately, they were no longer in the same school.

They both made an effort to make the relationship last though. Every day they would call each other and just talk and laugh for at least an hour, and they would make plans to see each other, face to face, at least once a week.

The two of them had been together for almost five years, on and off due to school and other obstacles, and they were happy and in love, but this only lasted until Lu Han became a model, or more specifically, when he became famous.

Sehun had become Chanyeol’s assistant because he wanted to learn more about the industry, he did want to become a photographer some day, and because it would give him the opportunity to be with Lu Han more.

 

Sehun had gone to visit Lu Han at his apartment as a surprise once. The door had been unlocked, so he had just entered. He had been about to call out the other's name when he heard grunts, moans and shouting, coming from Lu Han's bedroom. Quietly, Sehun tiptoed towards there to find the door wide open. He froze at the sight in front of him for there was Lu Han having loud and crazy with some random woman.

Sehun had ended the relationship then and there.

Lu Han had called him and begged him endlessly after that. So a couple days Sehun had caved and forgiven him only to regret it with in a week when he once again walked in on the model cheating on him. And he once again forgave him. The third time, though, that was when Sehun drew the line. And that was three times that he knew about, who knew how many times it actually was.

That was almost a year ago. He had no idea that Lu Han would resort to such methods. No matter what, though, Sehun knew that he could never be with the model again.

It wasn't until he had arrived home from his meeting with Lu Han did Sehun realize that he had most likely just made the situation worse for Baekhyun; who knew what Lu Han would do to the younger model because of him.

He sighed and then made up his mind. For Baekhyun’s sake, and Chanyeol’s sake, so they could have a chance, he was going to get back together with Lu Han.

Chanyeol had told him that they had slept together, and this action, alone, made it more than obvious that Baekhyun wasn’t completely happy with the position he was in. The photographer didn’t seem terribly upset over this, however, he did seem disappointed and more than a little confused though; Chanyeol was just the always-positive type; it took a lot to get him down. 

“I just need to try harder.” That was what he had told Sehun.

Sehun wished that he had at least half of the other’s positive energy and outlook on life.

 

"Sehun-ah!" Lu Han exclaimed happily over the phone.

Sehun was about to reply when he heard something that sounded like someone groaning in the background.

"Sehunnie?" Lu Han asked, his voice tinged with worry. "Is everything okay?"

"Huh? Yeah…" He tried to clear his head of what he'd just heard. "Are you busy?"

"I'm always free for you, Sehunnie," Lu Han practically purred.

"Okay then, meet me at our usual coffee shop?" He asked, still unsure he was really willing to go through this again.

"Lu… Han?" Baekhyun's voice floated through the phone; he sounded like he was pain.

"Shut up!" Sehun heard Lu Han hiss. He had obviously moved the phone away from his ear. "Of course, Sehun-ah, when?"

And then he was back, his voice sickeningly sweet.

Baekhyun's voice had managed to harden Sehun's resolve and he knew he had to do this.

"How about in an hour?"

"Leave me alone!" That hard voice was back; Baekhyun probably said something else and he had missed it.

"Sure thing, Sehunnie! I'll see you soon!"

And then he hung up but not before Sehun heard something that sounded like a solid object connecting with flesh causing him to wince as he hung up the phone as well.

It seemed like the situation was worse than he had assumed based on what Lu Han had said. He just hoped that it wasn't too late to change anything.

 

"Really? You will, Sehunnie?" Lu Han peered at him from across the table of the coffee shop with wide and innocent eyes.

"Yes," Sehun nodded. "You just need to promise me a couple things…"

"Anything!" The model stated confidently as he sat back.

"First I want you to leave Baekhyun-ssi alone," The younger male began. "And… I need you to promise me that you'll never cheat on me again… because I can't stand that kind of pain again…"

"Of course," Lu Han shrugged. "The whole purpose of our supposed relationship was to get you back and since you're willing to come back to me, then our relationship is already over. As for the second thing, I swear to you, Sehunnie, that I will never hurt you again."

Sehun could only nod, not completely believing his words.

"So, we're okay again?" Lu Han stared back.

"Yeah, I really miss what we had…" Sehun sighed, smiling a little at the model.

"I love you, Sehunnie!" He reached across the table and pulled the younger's face towards his and kissed him deeply.

"… I love you too," Sehun replied after Lu Han released him. He meant it too, no matter what his feelings for Lu Han just refused to go away. "Please don't make me regret this…"

 

This was not happening… wasn't Lu Han supposed to end the relationship? How had this happened?!

Sehun ran into Chanyeol's apartment building in a panic and hit the up button for the elevator as hard as he could.

What was taking the elevator so long?! He thought rather angrily.

Sehun didn't even wait for the door of the elevator to open fully before he charged in. He mashed the button of the floor that Chanyeol lived on and forced the door closed, ignoring the people that had been trying to get on as well. As the elevator made its way up, Sehun tapped his foot impatiently against the floor.

Could this thing be any slower?

Finally, he reached Chanyeol's floor and he started running towards the other's apartment and just went in, knowing that the other would leave the door unlocked for him.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Sehun cried as he barged into the photographer's apartment. "It's terrible!"

"Calm down Sehun-ah," Chanyeol sighed as he took a sip of his coffee. "Whatever it is can wait."

"No hyung, you don't understand!" Sehun was practically screaming. "Something terrible has happened and I think that you would really want to know!"

"Fine, Sehun-ah," Chanyeol looked rather annoyed, and Sehun knew that the other thought that he was just joking again. "Just tell me."

"Baekhyun," Sehun replied, still panting. "Byun Baekhyun was in a car accident!"

 

End of chapter 7

-------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't hate me! ; A ; 

HunHan ^_^ sort of...  um, yeah, hope you liked it!

Thank you to all my subscribers! ; A ; I love all of you <3 and thank you for your wonderful comments!

Until next time, which will probably be some time next week. =3