How can I get you to look at me?

Model for Me

 

Oh my god, look at him…Chanyeol thought, his hands shaking while he took another photo. How can someone so… flawless exist?

"C-can you look a little to the left?" Chanyeol stammered, trying to hide how nervous he was in front of the object of his affection.

The model shifted his head as asked.

"Perfect," The photographer whispered. So incredibly perfect…

A few more shots later and the photo shoot was over. Chanyeol knew that all the photos were amazing, not just because he was a good photographer, which he felt he was, but more so because of how gorgeous and photogenic his subject was.

"O-okay, Baekhyun-ssi," He lowered his camera and wiped some sweat off his forehead. "We-we're done for the day."

"Thank you, photographer-ssi." Baekhyun bowed slightly and then smiled brilliantly, making Chanyeol’s heart skip a beat, before walking away.

"It's Chanyeol…" He whispered softly as he turned to watch Baekhyun's retreating figure.

It was quite sad how in love Chanyeol was with one Byun Baekhyun when the other didn't even know his name.

"There, there, hyung," A familiar voice came and a hand was placed upon his arm.

"Sehun-ah…" He whispered. "What am I doing wrong?"

"Nothing hyung," Sehun, his assistant and close friend, told him while patting the taller boy's shoulder soothingly. "This stuff just takes time."

"How much time?!" Chanyeol spun around to face him. "I've been in love for over a year and he still doesn't even know my name!"

Sehun gently patted his arm, having nothing to say to say to that.

"Hyung, let's get everything cleaned up," The younger boy said after some silence, trying to change the subject.

"Okay," Chanyeol muttered, but he was still thinking about Baekhyun.

And then he started picking stuff up and packing his stuff away.

"Come on, Lu Han," Chanyeol's attention was instantly taken away by the sound of that familiar and beautiful voice, his words coming out as a cute whine. "N-not he-mmm…"

Chanyeol looked over to where the voice was coming from only to instantly regret it. For there was Baekhyun pinned up against the wall and another figure leaning over him, their lips crushed together. Chanyeol couldn't help but stare at what was happening right in front of him though.

"Why not, Baekkie?" The other guy, Lu Han, asked a bit louder than necessary, like he was trying to make sure every person heard him. "Don't you love me?" He practically purred.

Lu Han was also a model like Baekhyun, only more well known, and overall more desirable. Chanyeol had worked with him before, but he had a certain dislike for him just because of how close he was to Baekhyun.

"Y-yes," Baekhyun replied, and even from there the blush on his cheeks was unmistakable.

Chanyeol forced himself to look away, trying to hide the growing heat coming from his own face and because seeing the object of his affections so vulnerable but beautiful was starting to have other repercussions, namely in the lower regions.

"So why can't we show everyone that love?" Lu Han's voice was a low and seductive whisper.

The photographer heard Baekhyun make a soft and muffled sound of acceptance, which was followed by some soft . Not being able to stand all this affection for much longer, Chanyeol sped up his packing speed. Afterwards, he grabbed Sehun’s arm on the way out, failing to notice the way that the younger boy had been staring at Lu Han.

“Hyung,” Sehun called out to him once they were outside the studio, trying to get him to stop or at least slow down. “Hyung!”

Chanyeol stopped almost immediately then, causing Sehun to crash into him.

“…A little warning would be nice next time,” The younger boy mumbled as he rubbed his wrist.

“I’m sorry, Sehun-ah,” Chanyeol whispered, his attention on the ground, his breathing rather heavy. “I’m just a little distracted…”

“I’ll say,” Sehun teased lightly, but wrapped an arm around the older male’s shoulders comfortingly. “It’s okay hyung, I understand… You see, Lu Han and I, we kind of have a… history.”

Chanyeol looked up at that, surprised by what he had just heard.

“What?” His eyes widened rather dramatically, he turned to look at Sehun and the younger dropped his arm. “You’ve never told me anything about that. Want to tell me about it?”

Sehun just shrugged before bending over to pick up the things that had been knocked out of his hands from the earlier impact.

“Maybe over dinner?” The younger boy hinted, looking at Chanyeol with pleading, puppy dog eyes. “I promise to tell you whatever you want to know.”

“Fine,” Chanyeol rolled his eyes before starting to walk ahead again. “You better keep up though!”

“That’s not fair, hyung!” The photographer laughed at Sehun’s reaction before speeding up a little. It was nice to be distracted from his thoughts of Baekhyun, even if it was just for a little while.

 

End of chapter 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay Chapter 1 =D 

Thank you to every who subscribed just after my summary >w< I really appreciate it. 

Hope you liked this chapter and I'll post chapter two soon ^_^

Most chapters are going to be rather short... OTL I'll try to make them longer...