Will you ever love me?

Model for Me

If someone were to ask Chanyeol why he had been where he technically wasn’t allowed to be, he would say that he was lost. In all honesty though, he was looking for Baekhyun. After watching Lu Han drag the model away, Chanyeol just had this feeling in his stomach that something was wrong, that Lu Han wasn’t as ‘worried’ as he seemed to be.

Lu Han had walked past him at some point, but didn’t even spare him a glance. He had this rather evil looking smirk on his otherwise innocent face and Chanyeol had found it extremely unsettling.

He headed in the direction that Lu Han had just come from and was soon rewarded with the sight of Baekhyun. Plastering a wide grin on his face, Chanyeol ran towards him, not stopping until he was right in front of the other, which was when his smile disappeared.

"Baekhyun-ssi!" Chanyeol shouted in alarm; the model looked like he was about to faint.

"…Chanyeol-ssi," His voice was barely audible, like he was in great pain.

"What happened, Baekhyun-ssi?" Chanyeol asked, worry etched into his face deeply. "Can I help you in any way?"

Baekhyun was shaking when he opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out; the message was fairly obvious though.

Please help me…

The photographer felt his heart rate speed up; Byun Baekhyun was in pain and there was nothing he could do.

While Chanyeol stood there rather stupidly, trying to figure out what to do, Baekhyun started falling forward. Panicking and flailing a little, the photographer somehow managed to catch him just a little closer to the ground than he'd like to admit.

Slowly and carefully, Chanyeol lifted Baekhyun into his arms, bridal style, and was surprised by how incredibly light the other was. Looking around, he noticed that there was no one around to help. Awkwardly, he carried Baekhyun out of the studio, with no particular location in mind.  

 

Chanyeol brought Baekhyun back to his apartment, because all other options simply had not occurred to him. Gently, he placed Baekhyun upon his bed, his face scrunched in concern. The photographer wished that he could help the model with whatever terrible thing he seemed to be dealing with.

Baekhyun kept taking short and quick breaths like it was difficult for him to breathe normally. Reaching down, Chanyeol placed a hand upon the other's forehead gently. The model seemed to be a little warmer than normal, but he didn’t seem to have a fever or anything; perhaps it was just exhaustion.

Sighing, Chanyeol covered him up with a blanket; what was the beautiful soul going through? His eyes lingered on Baekhyun for a little while more before he left the room to see if he had anything that may be able to help the other get better faster.

 

He returned to the room a little while later to find Baekhyun awake and sitting up and looking a little disoriented.

"Glad to see you're awake, Baekhyun-ssi," Chanyeol gave him a wide smile, hoping to not scare him. "How do you feel?"

The model's attention was now fixed upon him, and for a moment Chanyeol was afraid that he'd forgotten his name.

"…Chanyeol-ssi," Baekhyun's voice was dry and raspy. "Where am I?"

Chanyeol handed him a glass of water that he had brought in before deciding to take a chance and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"This is my apartment," The photographer responded watching the other drink the water slowly and somewhat hesitantly; there was even something attractive about the way he drank water and the smudged makeup just added to it.

Chanyeol gulped before continuing, suddenly nervous.

"I'm sorry for bringing you here but I couldn't think of anywhere else to bring you and I was really worried about you. I hope that this isn't creeping you out or anything… You're welcome to stay as long as you like… and uh, I guess you're welcome to leave whenever you like as well… I think I should-"

"Thank you, Chanyeol-ssi," Baekhyun's words and hand on his thigh effectively got the photographer to stop talking, and left him completely speechless.

"I…really appreciate you helping me."

Chanyeol could only nod stupidly; Baekhyun always had this effect on him. The model started giggling a bit, and Chanyeol found that absolutely charming.

"Um, Chanyeol-ssi," The smaller male removed his hand from the taller male's thigh, snapping him out of his daze. "May I use your shower?"

"Huh?" Chanyeol stared at him blankly for a moment, his mind trying to process what Baekhyun had just asked. The photographer blushed at the thought of the other in the shower. "Y-yeah… of course. It's uh, just down the hall… I'll try to find you some clothes…"

Baekhyun smiled again before shifting himself off the bed. He was a little wobbly on his feet but managed to make his way out of the room. Chanyeol could only watch him leave and listen to his footsteps gently pad down the hall. Soon enough he heard the water start and he was having a little trouble accepting this reality.

Byun Baekhyun. Gorgeous, famous, and overall perfect model and person was in his shower. Wet and … He unconsciously moaned and felt his pants tighten… .

 

It was a good half an hour before Baekhyun emerged from the shower and Chanyeol had managed to relieve himself during that time. For a moment he just stared at the model after he came out of the shower like he didn't recognize him. And then it hit him; he had never seen the other without makeup.

Chanyeol took a moment to take in the rest of Baekhyun, from his wet hair, to Chanyeol's oversized clothes on his petite frame. Only one word came to mind: adorable.

"D-don't stare at me like that…" Baekhyun mumbled, his cheeks reddening in embarrassment, and covered his face. "I-I'm hideous without makeup…"

Chanyeol stood up and walked over to him, part of him confused. Who was this and where was the confident model Byun Baekhyun? The Baekhyun that was in front of him was shy and just so cute; Chanyeol felt himself fall in love a little bit more. Reaching out, suddenly feeling rather brave, he removed Baekhyun’s slender and elegant hands from his own face and smiled at him.

"I think you're beautiful," The photographer told him, meaning every word. "I would love to take pictures of you just like this."

Baekhyun's cheeks reddened more and he looked away, embarrassed.

"Th-thank you, Chanyeol-ssi…" He whispered.

"I'm just telling the truth."

And then Chanyeol leaned forward and kissed Baekhyun's cheek but pulled away almost immediately, his eyes widening as he realized what he had just done.

"I-I'm so sorry, Baekhyun-ssi," Chanyeol quickly took a step back, afraid that he just ruined any chance he had ever had with the gorgeous model. "I didn't mean to! Please don't be mad!"

Nothing happened though, and when Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun again the other's face showed a lot of emotions, but he didn't look angry.

"Baekhyun-ssi?" Chanyeol asked reluctantly. "Is every-!"

His sentence was cut short by one very unexpected thing, something that he had imagined many, many times, but the real thing felt so much more wonderful.

Byun Baekhyun was kissing him.

 

End of chapter 5

---------------------------------------------

OTL I'm sorry for taking so long to post this... hope you liked it.

So uh, I just opened a whole new can of drama =D lol uh... look forward to what I have planned? ^_^;

Thank you so much to all my subscribers!! I appreciate all of you so much ; A ; and thank you so much for commenting, your comments make my day ^_^ <3

So until next time! Which will be uh... i really don't know, so I'm not going to promise anything.