Can I help you heal?

Model for Me

 

Why was Lu Han scared of Kai? That was a question that the model actually thought about rather often. Kai figured that it had something to do with the fact that he had walked in the older model having with another man and that Lu Han was terrified that he would tell Sehun, but that didn't completely explain the reason as to why he acted the way he did around Kai. It was like Lu Han was terrified that Kai would hurt him.

The younger model had never physically hurt Lu Han before, but he never passed up a chance to scare the other if the opportunity were to present itself. He knew that it was probably mean, and rather rude, but he honestly could not help it; Lu Han's frightened face was just glorious. This plan of his was basically to scare the older model to the point that he would hopefully stop cheating for good. Just in case, though, Kai planned to have a little chat with him first.

 

"So, Lulu," Kai had cornered the other on his way out of his dressing room. "How are you? Been good lately?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Lu Han spat, but it lacked power. "You're never going to catch me again…"

"Ah, so does that mean that you're going to stop completely?" Kai leaned closer, and Lu Han recoiled more. "Or that you're only going to try harder to not get caught?"

"I…" The older model winced.

"Ah, so you plan on hurting your darling Sehunnie further, do you?" Kai sighed deeply. "You disappoint me. Have you learned nothing? If Sehun leaves again, he's not going to come back."

The older male sank to the floor and buried his face into his knees.

"I know…" He moaned. "I just… I can't stop…"

"Does this mean that you've been cheating with other people even when Sehun's been suffering with his concussion?" Kai towered over him, hell bent on solving this problem.

After a pause, Lu Han gave a weak little nod.

"Poor naive little Sehunnie," The taller male muttered. "Do you know what he told me, Lu Han?"

The older model's head snapped up, and he shook his head.

"He told me that he's been faking his concussion symptoms for the past little while because he thought it would keep you faithful." He sighed before squatting down so that he was eye level with the other again. "Do you see what you've forced him to resort to?"

Lu Han barely reacted though, at least not in the way what Kai had expected him to.

"I know…" He whispered instead. "I've known since he's started pretending… I just… didn't realize that was why…"

"Ah," Kai nodded thoughtfully. "And what do you plan on doing now that you know?"

"I really don't know…" Lu Han hung his head. "I obviously can't tell him the truth…"

"No, both of you need to come clean," The younger model shook his head as he stood up again. "You've been deceiving each other for long enough."

"…You're right," Lu Han said after a lengthy pause. "I should just tell him everything, and maybe… maybe we can get through it together…"

Kai nodded, but he knew it was a long shot; Sehun had already been too deeply hurt.

 

"Sehunnie, I feel like I should come clean…" Lu Han was looking the younger male in the eye, his heart was pounding and his throat was dry, but the truth needed to be said, even if Sehun chose to leave in the end. "I… I've been cheating on you again…"

Sehun just sighed, but it was clear that he wasn't surprised at all.

"Right, and?" He asked, crossing his arms. "Are you here to beg for forgiveness as well?"

"No… I…" He paused, what exactly did he want? He wanted Sehun, of course, but at the same time, he wasn't sure he really did anymore. "I guess, I also wanted to say that I think it's probably for the best if we break up…"

"What did you just say?" Sehun asked; this did surprise him though. "Are you serious, Lu Han?"

The model simply nodded, regardless of feelings or lost feelings, this was for the best. This was a sudden change in feelings for him as well, but he knew that it was for the best.

"You can't do that!" Sehun screamed at him. "You can't just break it off like that. You're just running away!"

"No, Sehunnie," The shorter male whispered, placing his hands on the other's shoulders. "I'm hurting you, and the fact that I'm doing that hurts me as well… and I don’t love you anymore…”

His heart clinched as he said those words. He still loved Sehun, more than anyone, but the other deserved better, and he needed to be able to put this behind him.

"You… you what?" The younger male had tears in his eyes. "I love you, but I guess I still love the person that you used to be…"

"Exactly, and I'm not that person anymore," Lu Han said sadly. "It's time for both of us to move on…"

The model pulled the younger male into a tight embrace trying to hold his own tears back.

"Goodbye, Sehunnie," Lu Han whispered. "I hope you find happiness."

The model then turned around and walked away, afraid that if he stayed a moment longer, he would change his mind.

"Lu Han! I love you!" Sehun shouted. "And I always will… Thank you."

Lu Han almost stopped and ran back, wanting to yell that he loved him too, but he kept walking. The tears were sliding down his face now, and nothing could have stopped them.

 

Lu Han wandered the streets for hours, the tears had stopped long ago and now he just wanted to forget. He wasn't really paying attention to where he was going, completely absorbed in his thoughts. So it took him completely by surprise when he felt someone bump into him.

"I'm so sorry!" The person cried out, immediately bowing to him. "I wasn't watching where I was going…"

Lu Han looked the person up and down and recognized him as Zhang Yixing, Byun Baekhyun's manager.

"It's fine," Lu Han shrugged, dusting some dirt off his shoulder. "I wasn't either."

"Oh, Lu Han!" He exclaimed, just looking up. "I'm a big fan! My name is Zhang Yixing."

It looked like he was unaware of the relationship that him and Baekhyun had had, and he was glad for that.

"It's nice to meet you, Yixing-ssi," Lu Han replied with a smile.

"How about we go for coffee?" The manager quite suddenly offered. "My treat for bumping into you."

Lu Han nodded, realizing how much he liked the sound of company at the moment.

"Great! This way!" Yixing exclaimed, pointing to a nearby cafe, before grabbing Lu Han's wrist and pulling him off.

Lu Han giggled a little at him, but didn't protest; after all, misery loves company.

 

Kai couldn't believe his ears. Lu Han had ended the relationship? He almost didn't want to believe it. Sehun had called him, sobbing and trying to tell him what had happened, but his words were mostly incoherent. Kai had told him to wait there and that he would go get him.

Now they were at Kai's expensive and large condominium, and Sehun was still sobbing in his arms.

"There, there, Sehun-ah…" He whispered, patting the other's back. "Lu Han was right though… He was hurting you and now you can move on."

"I know," Sehun sniffed. "I was just so unprepared, it was so sudden…"

"Don't worry, Sehun-ah," Kai sighed, pulling the other closer. "I'm here for you…"

"…Thank you, Jongin-ah." Sehun mumbled, burying his face into the crook of his neck. "I don't think I can do this alone."

"And you won't have to," Kai replied; now beginning to the other's back in soothing circles. "Everything will be okay, Sehun-ah…"

Sehun made a soft noise, but said nothing. Kai just smiled, he was seriously developing a soft spot for the other male.

Soon enough, it became clear that the other had fallen asleep, and Kai couldn't help but smile at the sight; he just looked so peaceful.

"Good night, Sehun-ah," He said softly before kissing his forehead. "And sweet dreams."

 

"Channie, no!" Chanyeol cried out, as she ran off. "I'm so sorry!" He turned to the woman whose shoe their puppy had just peed on. "She's still young and hasn't been properly trained. I'll buy you new shoes!" He pleaded, bowing to her.

"Ugh, just control your animal!" She screamed at him before walking away with an extremely disgusted expression upon her face.

Chanyeol sighed, but was relieved. That could have gone a lot worse.

"Poor Chanyeol-ah," Baekhyun appeared next to him, holding their runaway puppy. "I suppose this means that it is time to train her…"

"We should have trained her a long time ago," The taller male replied. "You're spoiling her, Baekhyun-ah."

"But my baby is so cute," The model cooed, holding her up and smiling widely at her, she replied with a happy bark. "Look at her! How can you stand to ever be mean to her?"

"Discipline is not the same as being mean," The photographer tried to get Baekhyun to put her back on the ground but he struggled against him and Channie tried to bite him. "Fine, you can just watch, I'll train her…"

"Okay, but tomorrow," Baekhyun replied, beginning to walk away. "Today we should continue to treat her like our baby."

"That's what you said yesterday!" Chanyeol exclaimed, running after them.

Baekhyun laughed as he began to walk faster and eventually began to jog.

"You'll have to catch us first!" He called back, laughing loudly.

Since the day after Chanyeol's one-day modeling stint, Channie would have some sort of accident almost every day that would cause the two of them to 'argue' about whether or not she needed to be trained. Baekhyun would always say no, and since that once, Chanyeol's been a little afraid to argue against him. So, despite the fact that their dog should have been trained a long time ago, she still wasn't.

"Baekhyun-ah!" Chanyeol called after him. "Please, we can't leave her so spoiled!"

"I know, Chanyeol-ah!" Baekhyun slowed down and turned around, a pout on his face. "Just not today, please?"

"Fine," He sighed. "Well, I guess I should go back to my place now."

"You know, Chanyeol-ah," Baekhyun began slowly, as they walked out of the park together. "Maybe we could get a place together."

"Really?" The taller male turned to the other, surprised. "Do you think that we're ready for that?"

The model nodded.

"I honestly do," He looked down at Channie, and began to gently pet her head. "I mean we've been together for… what? Five months now?"

He looked confused, and Chanyeol laughed; looked like he would have to be the one to remember anniversaries, but he didn't mind at all.

"Six months, love," Chanyeol gently reminded his lover. "Half a year…"

"Exactly!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "And now we have Channie as our child, therefore I believe that we both need a bigger place, and so we should get one together. Money isn't really an issue with either of us, right?"

Chanyeol was so extremely happy with Baekhyun's suggestion that he tightly embraced him and the puppy, causing Channie to bark loudly and the model to softly remind him that he needed to breathe. With a sheepish grin, the photographer removed his arms from around both of them.

"I'll take that as a yes then?" Baekhyun asked, a slight smirk on his face.

Chanyeol responded by nodding rather vigorously; and to think that a few short months ago he was still dreaming about being with the other.

"Great," The model beamed at him before taking one of his hands. "In the mean time, why don't you come over?"

Chanyeol gave him a look, and Baekhyun responded with a similar one, confirming his suspicions.

"Alright," The taller male shrugged, trying to not appear too eager. "Whatever you want."

Baekhyun leaned up and kissed him teasingly, nibbling on Chanyeol's bottom lip before pulling away.

"Oh, love, don't try so hard," The model whispered, before pulling him along. "Now come, no time to waste."

Chanyeol had no arguments there, and just followed along obediently; he never said no when it was offered to him almost on a silver platter. Even when the other was simply walking, he looked like a model, and he was just as beautiful as ever.

"Model for me, baby," Chanyeol muttered, just watching him. "Model for me forever..."

 

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------------

And that's it... the end... I'm sorry for the crappy ending OTL it was so bad, i know... omg... anyways, you can decide for yourself what you think happens to all the couples... i just... i'm so sorry.

Thank you so much for all your support! ; A ; Thank you to all the people that were here since the beginning, and all of you that are subscribed, and thank you for staying until the end <3 i sincerely love you all so much, all of your comments make my day. 

So, as of right now, all of my posted stories are complete... I think I might take a break from AFF for a bit... work on things more before I post anything else... 

Thank you, everyone, again!

Until my next fic... which I honestly have no idea when that will be.