Was it really just a mistake?

Model for Me

 

Desperation. That was the one word that came to mind when Baekhyun wondered why he had done what he did. He was desperate for warmth and just desperate for love; Lu Han had managed to leave the other quite desperate.

And that was how Baekhyun had ended up kissing that photographer, Chanyeol, and in the end, sleeping with him.

It hadn't been his first time having , but it had been the first time where it had actually felt good for him. Baekhyun had done it with Lu Han before, but the older model was always rough and never cared about how he, Baekhyun, felt. This time though, this time was totally different. This time someone actually cared.

It had been a mistake though; Baekhyun could never let it happen again. Despite the fake relationship, Baekhyun still felt like he was cheating. He knew, though, that if Lu Han ever slept with anyone else, he most likely wouldn't even give Baekhyun a second thought, but the younger male just couldn't help it.

 

Baekhyun had woken up the next day, , in Chanyeol's bed with the photographer's arms tightly around him. After finding his bearings, and remembering what had happened last night, along with who it had happened with, his first instinct had been to panic. He had struggled and removed himself from Chanyeol's arms rather roughly, not even bothering to try to not wake the taller male.

Baekhyun had quickly gotten dressed in his own clothes again before running out of the apartment. He had deliberately ignored the frantic calls from the other as he was running, just trying to get as far away as possible from the taller male. As he ran to the elevators, he had passed by Sehun who had looked at him with a wide-eyed expression but Baekhyun hadn't even bothered to spare him a second glance.

 

He held back his tears, not letting them fall until he was back at his apartment. Baekhyun was leaning heavily against his door, his knees wobbly, and his mind not able to comprehend what he had done.

For a brief moment he wondered if Chanyeol actually felt anything for him because he wasn't sure why the photographer had gone along with it. He hoped, though, that the other didn't now think that he was easy and try to take advantage of him in the future. He hoped that he was just being needlessly paranoid, but one could never be too careful, especially since that was exactly what Lu Han was doing.

Baekhyun pushed himself up, sighing, as he realized that he still had work later that day, and that meant having to face Chanyeol again; he wasn't sure he was ready for that but it was better to get it over with. Baekhyun made a conscious decision to just tell the photographer exactly how he felt before going to clean himself up.

 

"…Chanyeol-ssi," Baekhyun said to the other after the photographer had said that they were done for the day. "We need to talk…"

There had been almost tangible tension between the two of them the entire shoot. Baekhyun purposely avoided any and all contact with Sehun because it was obvious he knew something now.

"Sure," The taller male told him, a weary and sad look on his face; Baekhyun could feel his resolve weakening.

"I'm sorry about last night," He began and plunged on before Chanyeol could say anything, afraid that he would stop and never say it. "But it was a mistake and it never should have happened. Can we just forget about it?"

"I'm sorry but I can't do that," Chanyeol told him. "Yesterday probably meant a lot more to me than it did for you. I can't just forget."

"But why?" Baekhyun stuttered, not having expected that reply.

"Why? Because I love you, Byun Baekhyun, and I love you a lot…" He trailed off, and Baekhyun's eyes widened; he, Chanyeol, was in love with him? Him, this person that was ugly and disgusting, that no one loved…

"No, no, that's a lie," The smaller male shook his head rapidly, like that could make what Chanyeol said untrue; no one loved him. "I'm sorry, but I'm already in a happy and fulfilling relationship."

And then he spun on his heels and began to walk away, afraid of what he would say if he stayed any longer.

"Are you sure?" He heard Chanyeol call after him, causing him to freeze. "If you really were, would you have slept with me?"

The photographer's words made Baekhyun tense for only a moment before beginning to walk away again, choosing to ignore him. For as long as he could, Baekhyun was going to ignore the truth.

 

"So, you slept with that photographer?" Lu Han asked, his voice rather flat and emotionless. "Well, you're just a little , aren't you?"

Baekhyun's eyes widened at the accusation; he wasn’t, was he?

"You're just willing to sleep with anyone that shows you even a little kindness, aren't you?" Lu Han had moved so that he was now right in his face. With a delicate hand, he reached out and lifted Baekhyun's chin. "What a terribly naughty little boy you are." There was now a frightening smirk upon his doll-like features. "I think I like this side of you actually."

The older model suddenly captured Baekhyun's lips in a rough and bruising kind of kiss, purposefully not giving the other a chance to respond at all. Lu Han forced the younger model's mouth open and the shoved his tongue into his mouth.

Baekhyun was frozen with shock at the other’s actions; Lu Han only acted like this when Sehun was around.

The older model's hands were now roaming all over Baekhyun’s body. Going from his face down to just above the belt, Lu Han was teasing him, trying to make him beg.

Baekhyun gasped when one of the other's hands lightly skimmed over a . Lu Han pulled away from his mouth and moved down to his neck and started , purposely leaving marks.

"Ugh, as eager as always," Lu Han spat as he moved away as suddenly as he had started. "You know, we should continue this. Come over tonight, okay?"

Lu Han only asked this when he was desperate; Baekhyun was always his last resort. The younger swallowed, suddenly nervous, and just stared at the other.

"Aww, come on, my Baekkie," Lu Han stared right into his eyes, pleading and pouting adorably. Baekhyun could never say no to Lu Han, even without the face. He nodded rather numbly and the older model moved away immediately, the smirk once again on his face.

"Wonderful," His face twisted into an extremely scary expression. "I'll see you later."

And then he was gone; leaving Baekhyun dreading the pain and suffering that Lu Han was most likely going to put him through that night.

 

End of chapter 6

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So um... here it is! ^_^;; Next chapter will be more HunHan focused.

Thank you so much to all my subscribers! ; A ; I can't believe there are so many of you already, it's mindblowing >w< and thank you for all your kind and encouraging comments ; A ; 

If interested, check out a BaekYeol oneshot I wrote? ^_^ Roses

Until next time! Which hopefully will be soon. =3