Is it really my fault?

Model for Me

 

“Lu Han-ah,” Kai kept his voice low but husky as he followed Lu Han into his dressing room, and closed the door behind him.

“Kim Jongin, what do you want?” It was quite obvious that Lu Han wasn’t too happy to be seeing him.

“Don’t be so cold, Lu Han-ah,” Kai placed a hand over his heart, pretending that Lu Han had hurt him. “I just want to talk to you…”

He took a couple steps closer to the other, purposely trying to scare him. With each step Kai took forwards, Lu Han took one backwards, and soon enough the younger model had him cornered. Placing an arm above Lu Han’s head, he looked down at him and smirked.

“You look terrified, Lulu,” Kai was enjoying himself now.

He still didn’t have a clear plan, but he always had fun just scaring Lu Han.

“L-leave me alone,” Lu Han was stuttering; Kai always took that as a good sign.

“Oh no, I could never do that,” Kai only smiled wider as the older model tried to push him away. “Don’t ruin the moment, Lulu.”

“What-!”

The younger model took this chance to kiss Lu Han, a rough, but deep kiss that really had no feelings whatsoever. Kai’s goal was to simply make him feel uncomfortable.

That was when he heard the door click open, and he didn’t even need to look to know whom it was. His suspicions were confirmed when the door was closed as suddenly as it was opened. With the satisfaction of knowing that his intended target had seen this, he moved away from Lu Han.

“Well, it’s been fun, Lulu,” With a nonchalant wave, he turned around and walked to the door. “We should do this again sometime.”

And then he left, sauntering down the halls like he owned the place.

 

“I’m surprised to see you here,” Kai said to Sehun who was standing outside Lu Han’s dressing room. He was waiting for Lu Han, like he usually did.

“Why?” Sehun didn’t even turn to look at the other, keeping his gaze on the door.

“Why so cold, Sehun-ah?” The model approached Sehun slowly.

He needed to take a different approach with the other, since they had just met.

“You know I wait for him everyday, so why wouldn’t I be here today?” Sehun was looking at him now, his face emotionless.

“Because of yesterday,” Kai replied, taking another step forwards.

Noticing Sehun stiffen further confirmed his suspicions and he smirked, but as suddenly as it happened, he relaxed again.

“I… don’t know what you’re talking about…” Lies. It was apparent from his voice alone.

“Don’t lie to me, Sehun-ah,” The model was right in the other’s face now. He placed his hands on either side of Sehun’s head. “I know that you saw me yesterday… Saw me kissing your Lu Han…”

Sehun didn’t say anything, just looked away from Kai.

“So you saw him cheating on you again, so tell me,” He whispered into Sehun’s ear. “Why have you not left him again?”

When the other didn’t reply right away, the model moved his lips down from his ear and down to his neck before kissing the soft skin. Sehun gasped in response but didn’t try to move away for some reason. Kai took that as a sign to continue. So he did, moving down Sehun’s neck slowly, and sensually, enjoying the feeling of the white and silky skin under his lips.

“S-stop…” Sehun eventually gasped, but he still wasn’t struggling.

“All you need to do is tell me why, Sehun-ah,” Kai responded. His voice was low and husky, almost seductive; he suspected that Sehun hadn’t actually been waiting for Lu Han, but rather for him.

“…W-why are you doing this?”

“You know the answer to that…” His breath ghosted across Sehun’s neck, causing him to shudder involuntarily.

Kai’s lips moved further down until he reached the other’s collarbones, Sehun’s prominent and gorgeous collarbones. Not being able to help himself, he brushed his lips across them, while unconsciously pressing himself up against the other; there was no space between them at all now. Kai felt Sehun squirm a little at their proximity, but still didn’t try to push him away. The model smirked to himself when he realized the reason as to why the other was being so compliant.

Looks like I’ve made some progress, Kai thought as his lips grazed the collarbones of the other once again. He would have made a beautiful model…

“I think I understand now, Sehun-ah,” He breathed out, his breath tickled Sehun’s neck, causing the other to involuntarily shiver. “I understand what you’re trying to do with me…”

Sehun didn’t say anything, his deep breathing the only response.

“You want -” Kai didn’t get to complete his sentence for a very angry Lu Han was now pushing him away from Sehun.

“Sehunnie!” Lu Han called out to the other before rushing forward and pulling him into his arms. “Sehunnie, did he hurt you?”

Sehun shook his head, no, but Lu Han still looked him over, to make sure.

“Relax, Lu Han-ah,” Kai placed a little exaggeration upon the other model’s name. “I didn’t no anything to Sehunnie.

The older model him then.

“You, you stay away from Sehun,” He warned, pointing a finger, his hand shaking. “Do you hear me?”

Grabbing Sehun’s wrist, he started pulling him away, not even sparing Kai another glance. The younger model couldn’t help but smirk as he watched them walk away. He started walking in the other direction while still thinking about why Sehun didn’t fight back, and he could come up with only one answer: revenge.

 

“…Revenge,” Sehun almost whispered. “And curiosity…”

Lu Han was completely stunned by this answer; he hadn’t expected it at all. The two of them were currently standing in a stairwell; it was the only place that seemed private enough under the circumstances.

“I… What do you mean?” Lu Han was afraid of the answer, but he asked anyway.

“I wanted to know why,” Sehun began, looking Lu Han in the eyes. “Why you would cheat on me. Did it feel better with someone else even though you’re with someone? And because you’ve cheated on me so much… I just wanted to… once. We didn’t even kiss.”

With each word, Sehun’s voice had risen just a little bit, and by the end he was practically yelling. Lu Han winced at his answer; he had feared that it would come to this one day, but he hadn’t expected it to be so soon, and he certainly hadn’t expected Kim Jongin to interfere.

“Sehunnie, that doesn’t make it okay…” Lu Han knew that he sounded like a hypocrite, but the pain and jealousy that was bubbling up inside of him made him feel the need to just say it regardless. “What if he had actually hurt you?”

“Listen to yourself!” Sehun exclaimed, and Lu Han took a step back in shock; the younger male had never spoken to him this way before. “Were you really worried about my safety?”

“Of course I was!” Lu Han exclaimed. He cared, sure, but he had cared more about the fact that Sehun was with someone else; just the thought was enough to set him on edge. “How can you doubt that?”

Just the look on the younger male’s face told Lu Han that he obviously didn’t believe him.

“You’re jealous, aren’t you?” Sehun was literally spitting the words at him; Lu Han really couldn’t understand where it was coming from. “The thought of me with someone else, you can’t stand it can you? So how do you think I feel? Catching you with another over and over again? Do you know how much it hurts to be with you again? To live with the fear that you could be cheating behind my back again? Do you understand, Lu Han?”

Sehun had reached out and was currently grasping Lu Han’s collar rather tightly; anger and fear clear in his eyes. Lu Han was breathing heavily, terrified by Sehun’s words and behaviour.

“Let go of me, Sehun-ah!” Lu Han screamed and with more strength he had than originally intended, pushed Sehun away from him.

He then watched in horror as Sehun slipped, fell backwards and down the stairs. There was a loud noise as his head collided with the ground. Lu Han screamed out the other’s name as he rushed towards the younger male, praying that the other was all right.

“Sehun-ah,” Lu Han reached out with a shaky hand and touched the other’s cheek. “Sehun-ah… wake up…”

There was no response at all, however, not even a twitch. He was barely breathing.

“Sehunnie, please…” Lu Han shook him gently with tears in his eyes.

When he still got no response, he pulled out his phone and called an ambulance, terrified that his Sehun might die.

 

“He has a concussion,” The doctor told Lu Han. “But to be honest, he could have died.”

Lu Han was sitting outside of the emergency room and his entire body was shaking. He was trying to deal with the guilt that he had caused Sehun to be in this condition.

“We’ll be moving him up to room 316,” The doctor continued. “He will most likely be unconscious for a couple of days at least, but he’s fine otherwise.”

The model barely acknowledged his words, and didn’t react as the doctor walked away. He was completely consumed by his thoughts of Sehun. How the younger male had ended up this way, how much he regretted that he had pushed him away, and especially about whose fault it was.

Most people would probably say it was completely Lu Han’s fault, but he didn’t think of it that way. Inside his head, it was only about half his fault. He blamed Baekhyun and Chanyeol as well. The reason him and Sehun had argued was because of Kai, and Kai was only in the picture because of Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Standing up on wobbly legs, Lu Han started walking towards Sehun’s hospital room. They had meddled in his relationship and therefore that gave him a right to meddle in theirs.

 

“Chanyeol-ssi,” Lu Han had stopped the photographer, who had been on his way home for the day, and now they were sitting in a coffee shop together. “I suppose you’re wondering why I have called you here.”

Chanyeol’s face told Lu Han that he was clearly uncomfortable around the other, but had been too nice to reject his offer.

“Please, just say what you have to say,” Chanyeol kept his voice even as he sipped his coffee. “I’m sure you want to be here about as much as I do.”

“Fine, I will keep this brief,” Lu Han shrugged, indifferent towards the other’s attitude. “I just wanted to warn you about Byun Baekhyun.”

The photographer looked at him over his cup, but said nothing.

“You know that he’s cheating on you, right?” The model was lying, but he wasn’t about to let on that he was.

“Really, and how do you know this?” Lu Han wasn’t surprised by his disbelief; in fact, he had expected it.

“Because he’s been sleeping with me,” The model finished smoothly, placing his chin upon the back of his hand, his elbow on the table.

“Sure,” Chanyeol scoffed. “That’s a lie, he doesn’t love you, and he never has.”

“Ha! You really believed him when he told you that?” Lu Han rolled his eyes, but inside he was slightly shaken, surprised by the other’s words. What did that mean exactly? Had the last year that they were ‘together’ been a lie? “That was just an excuse he made so that you would believe he was over me. He came crawling back to me almost immediately.”

“You expect me to trust you?” Chanyeol still seemed calm, and undisturbed by his lies, but he was showing small signs that Lu Han was getting to him. “He wouldn’t do that. He’s not you.”

The model almost winced at the other’s words, but he kept his face calm.

“I’m just trying to warn you,” He had to say he was quite impressed by the other’s resiliency, but Chanyeol was starting to believe him, even if it was just a little bit. “I must be leaving now, I have more important matters to attend to.”

And then he got up and walked out of the café without another word.

Despite Chanyeol’s unpleasant attitude towards him, he had to say that he was pleased with how that meeting had gone.

 

“Sehunnie…” Lu Han whispered lovingly as he sat down on a chair next to Sehun’s hospital bed. “I came to see you…”

It had been a day since the accident, and Sehun was still unconscious. Lu Han had placed fresh flowers in a vase next to the bed and opened the window to let in fresh air.

“You’re going to fine, Sehunnie,” Lu Han continued in a soft voice, as he smoothed back a couple strands of hair from the other’s face. “The doctor said you have a concussion, and that you will be unconscious for at least a couple of days…”

The model smiled affectionately at the younger male before running a hand down his cheek.

“You don’t need to worry about a thing, Sehunnie,” He leaned forward and placed a kiss upon Sehun’s forehead. “I’ll take care of everything… and hopefully by the time you wake up, everything will be back to normal.”

 

End of chapter 13

-----------------------------------------------------

Random surprise update? xD I'm still on vacation though, just have internet, and i've been writing, so update for my wonderful subscribers! ^_^

anyways, I hope you liked this chapter, and i'm sorry if it didn't make sense, or if it confused you... OTL

thank you so much for your wonderful comments and thank you so much for subscribing! I can't believe this story already has almost 200 subscribers >w< that's incredible to me. 

so until next time! which uh... may be some time next week? ^_^