Do you feel anything for me at all?

Model for Me

 

“I’m sorry, Sehun-ssi…” Baekhyun mumbled; he only knew who Sehun was because of Lu Han. “I would just rather not talk about it…”

To his surprise, he felt the younger male place his arms around him comfortingly. It wasn’t until it happened did Baekhyun realize how much he’d been craving, no, needing, gentle human contact. Instinctively, he then placed his head upon Sehun’s shoulder; it just felt right. He was allowing himself to get slightly comfortable until he suddenly realized what he was doing and pushed himself away from Sehun a bit rougher than intended. Sehun’s eyes widened in surprise.

“Th-thank you, Sehun-ssi,” He said quickly, hoping to not alarm the other. “I-I should get going…”

Baekhyun managed to give the other a small smile before shakily getting to his feet. He was about to leave but then he froze. Lu Han was standing right there and the way he was looking at Baekhyun made it obvious that he already knew what had happened.

And then Lu Han was next to him and placing his arms around Baekhyun's shoulders. The older model applying a lot more pressure than necessary on to the younger male’s shoulders.

"Baekkie, why aren't you working?" Lu Han's voice sounded very forced, like he was trying to keep himself calm.

"We're done for the day," That photographer suddenly stepped in, and Baekhyun noticed, for the first time, how much his voice didn't match his face. He found that he liked it though; it was gentle, despite how deep it was. "Baekhyun-ssi told me that he wasn't feeling well."

The shorter male turned his head slightly and gave the photographer an appreciative glance.

"Is that so?" Lu Han's voice was hard as his grip around the younger model's shoulders tightened. "What’s wrong, baby? Why don’t you come with me and let me look you over?"

The older male then offered Baekhyun a smile; the younger model winced at how forced it was and at the way Lu Han said those words; Baekhyun could only offer a small nod.

"Thank you gentlemen, now if you’ll excuse us…" And then he was pushing the younger model out of the room. They didn't stop until they were in the older model's dressing room.

Lu Han roughly pushed Baekhyun into the room and then locked the door behind him. And then he was in the younger male's face again, a hand grabbing his collar.

"You, what were you doing with Sehun?" Lu Han demanded, trying to keep his voice low. "You're purposely trying to ruin my chances of being with Sehun again, aren't you?"

"No!" Baekhyun gasped. "I would never!"

Lu Han then slapped Baekhyun so hard that his head snapped to the side.

"You're a liar," The older male screamed. "I know that you secretly hate me for using you like this. Well, the sooner Sehun and I get back together, the sooner I will leave you alone. That's what you want, right?"

"No, Lu Han, please," He begged. "I love you, I really do!"

Lu Han released his collar and took a step away from the younger; Baekhyun immediately crumpled onto the floor.

"So you are trying to sabotage my chances," Lu Han's eyes widened like he was realizing some nonexistent truth. "You don't want Sehun and I to make up so that I can stay with you! That's what you want, isn't it? You want me to yourself!"

Baekhyun shook his head to deny it; he wouldn't ever do that. He wanted Lu Han to be happy and knew that the older male obviously wasn't happy with him.

"No-!" The younger model wasn't even able to say what he wanted when Lu Han roughly kicked him in the stomach.

Baekhyun doubled over, trying desperately to catch his breath.

"You're a deceitful little , aren't you?" Lu Han hissed. "God! I could just kill-!"

"Lu Han-ssi!" A soft feminine voice called from the other side of the door, followed by three loud knocks. "We're ready for you!"

"I'll be right there!" Lu Han called sweetly, sounding like another person.

And then footsteps could be heard walking away.

"I'll deal with you later," The older model basically spat at Baekhyun before spinning around and leaving the room.

Baekhyun painfully struggled to his feet, a hand still placed upon his stomach; it still hurt a little to breathe. He stumbled out of Lu Han's dressing room and back to his own but only to grab his stuff.

 

"You're nothing but a toy to me," Lu Han whispered into his ear, leaning in close. "You're worthless, useless and disgusting. No one loves you or wants you. You're only here because of me, your feelings mean nothing."

Baekhyun bit his lip, trying to hold back his tears. This was Lu Han's idea of torture and the younger boy was used to it, but he'd now heard it so much that he was starting to believe it, all of it. It was still the same day, Baekhyun hadn’t even been able to make it back to his own room before Lu Han was finished; apparently they hadn’t wanted him for a shoot, that it had been just a briefing or something like that. The younger male was leaning heavily against the wall right outside his dressing room; Lu Han’s words were seriously getting to him.

"Stay away from Sehun," The older model then said as he reached out and grabbed a fistful of the younger's hair, forcing him to meet his eyes. "Next time I won't be so merciful, and next time I will ruin you. Permanently. He's much too good for you anyways."

Lu Han pushed the younger model’s head back roughly and removed his hand from his head before sauntering off like the professional model that he was.

Baekhyun attempted to stand up but was hit by a sudden wave of dizziness, causing him to fall back against the wall with a loud thump. He was panting, and his vision was going blurry; it seemed like Lu Han’s emotional and psychological abuse was actually beginning to affect him physically.

"Baekhyun-ssi!"

That voice… It was that photographer again.

"Chanyeol-ssi…" He heard himself mutter.

The model could see the other's lips moving but he couldn’t hear anything he was actually saying.

Pl-please… help… me…He thought desperately, or maybe he actually said it, he wasn’t sure.

Baekhyun’s vision started spinning and then he was falling, literally and psychologically, blacking out before he even felt himself hit the floor.

 

End of chapter 4

---------------------------------------------

Next chapter will have more BaekYeol interactions, i promise! ^_^

Thank you to all my subscribers! ; A ; How can I possibly have so many of you already? <3 i know i say this every chapter, but it's true.

Until next time! Which will probably be... i'm not sure, hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday? ^_^