Introductions

Tell Me, Is This Love? [ EDITING ]

Kim Hyosung

Trying to avoid looking at his half body, I cover my eyes with one of my hands while the other taps his forehead. "Hey. hey!" I say in a hushed tone. This is really frustrating. Why isn't he awake yet?! Almost giving up, I took my hand off my face and cautiously looked at him. I have to admit, he's really good-looking. I sat down on the floor and placed my arms on the edge of the bed, resting my head near his.

"Hey, handsome, wake up already~" I joked, closing my eyes and shaking my head. "Handsome, huh?" A deep voice said. I opened my eyes to check if he was awake and I was welcome with another pair of eyes looking right at me. Frozen, I gulped and awkwardly looked around.

Giggling, he ruffled my hair and covered his body with the blanket. "Thank you." I thought out loud. "What was that?" I faked a smile and shook my head.  

"Ah.. I think we should get to know each other?" I said, standing up. He's gone off to his closet, probably putting on some clothes. "Sure sure. Go wait in the living room. Unless you want to see more of me~" He chimed. Scoffing, I quickly got out of the room and closed the door.

I sat down on the couch and sighed. "I'm going to have to live with this.. creepy.. greasy person." I tell myself as I squish my cheeks.

 

 

 A few moments later, I hear a door open. Thinking it was that man, I looked over to my right yet, find no sign of a person. Pursing my lips, I wondered what was taking him so long. Turning my head back to it's original position, I fell off guard as I saw his face only centimeters away from mine.

Falling to the side, I scream "Stop doing that!" Laughing he helped me back up and adjusted the glasses he wore. "Sorry. I'll try not to." He says with a smile. "It's alright." I nodded, trying to regain my posture.

"I'm Chanyeol, by the way. Park Chanyeol." He introduces himself to me. "Nice meeting you, Chanyeol." ... not really. "My name's Kim Hyosung." I give him a smile. "But, you know, I wouldn't mind if you'd call me handsome." He cracks up, scrunching his nose and clapping his hands. I blink and blink and blink some more. "Yeah, not gonna happen." I stopped him from laughing out loud.

"So.. uh.. what do you do, Chanyeol?" I ask, trying to make a conversation with him so it wouldn't be awkward. He looks at me and taps his bottom lip with his finger. "I don't know if I can tell you but, I'm a trainee." He smiles. Again. "Where?" getting interested byt the topic, I urge him to say more. "SM Entertainment!" He answers almost instantly. Amazed by his achievement I clapped and praised him.

"What about you?" Chanyeol tilts his head to the side. "Oh, I'm a model. And I do some dancing." I proudly say. "A model? So that's why you're so y~" He whispers in my ear. Receiving chills down my spine, I gently push him away. "You're amusing, Hyo-ssi!" He chuckles,smiling wider, his eyes looked like it was twitching.

Pouting, I cross my arms and glare at him. "Will you stop smiling like that? It's creeping me out. really." He blinks and touches his mouth. "And, since when did I give you permission to call me Hyo?" I continued. Copying me, he replies "Well, what do you want me to call you?" I remained pouting and sighed. "How old are you, anyways?" He blinks at my sudden question but, answers right away "21." Sinking down the couch, I avoided looking at him.

"I'm older than you, aren't I?" He smirks. "So what if you are?" I covered my face. I shouldn't have acted like this. I don't want to call him oppa, though. Before he could say something, I raised my hand and say "I refuse to call you oppa." Instead of acting the way I expected him to, Chanyeol stretches his arms out and pinches my cheeks "Ah~ You're so cute!" He cooes.

How many sides does this guy have?! Taking his hands off my face, I playfully stick my tongue out at him. "I thought I was y?"  Joking, I pouted and looked at him in the cutest possible way I could. Chanyeol, however, didn't move and just stared at me. A silence filled the air and I dropped my act. "I know, I'm not funny." I say, standing up.

"Where are you going?" He askes, also standing up. My eyes widen at how tall he was. I mean, I knew he was tall but not this tall. He's not as tall as Kris, though. Still. Why am I so short?! Not looking back, I answer, "To fix my stuff."

He follows me and smiles. "Let me help!" Hesitating, I bit my lip. "I'd rather do it alone." I say, afraid he might see some of my underwear if he helps me out. "Why don't I just give you a tour and I'll let you do that!" He nods once. "That's be great!" I finally smile after all the pouting and what not.

 

After showing me the kitchen, dining room - which was somehow inside the kitchen-, bathroom, and bedroom, Chanyeol hangs out in the living room, leaving me to settle my clothes and other things.

 

Park Chanyeol

Plopping myself on the couch, I turned the tv on and watch the live music show. Checking up on her every now and then, I couldn't help but notice that she was getting tired. I looked over at the wall clock and read the time. I'm sure she's really hungry now. It's past 7 and I bet she hasn't eaten anything yet.

I turned the tv off and sneaked over to the kitchen. Scouring through the cupboards, all I had that time were instant noodles. I turned my attention back to Hyosung and saw her rub her belly. I sighed and took 2 packets out.

 

Waiting for the water to boil, I played with the chopsticks in the meantime, tapping various objects to make a sound. After a while, I dropped the noodles in, stirring every now and then. 

I placed the ramyeon in a bowl together with a spoon and a pair of chopsticks. I walked over to the bedroom, finding Hyosung on the floor. "I cooked some food." I say as I placed the bowl on top of a flat surface.

Hyosung quickly stood up and came to me. "How'd you know I was starving?" She asks, taking the bowl. "I had a hunch." I winked and walked out, off to eat my own bowl of noodles.

 

 

I sat down on the couch, lifting my feet up and crossing them. I happily watched a variety show and cracked up once in a while. As the show was about to end, Hyosung came and sat beside me. "Done?" I looked at her, muching on some noodles. She nods and rubs her temples.

"I went ahead and fixed some of your stuff, too." she continues. I smile and give her a thumbs up. "Thanks!" Although, I wonder what the things she found were. "I'm innocent!" I blurted out. Hyosung looks at me like I'm some crazy person and I just gave her a creepy smile in return. 

"Whatever you say~" She says smiling. "Hey, don't think of me like that! I'm not some erted old guy!" I said, defending myself. Hyosung just chuckles and shakes her head.

 

 

"Chanyeol." She pokes my arm. "Yes?" I turn to her, placing my bowl on the small table infront of us. "Where do I sleep?" She asks. "Well, the bed's really big. I guess we could fit there." She makes a face and says, "Really?" "Would you like to sleep on the couch, then?"

She pauses and crosses her arms. "I was hoping you would, but, oh well." Hey! I already let you live here with me. I'm not giving up the bed! "Don't worry. I won't do anything~" I assure her. "Just don't touch my stuff ... or me, okay?" She extends her hand. I stare at it and chuckle "I thought I'm not allowed to touch you." She rolls her eyes at me. "Haha, very funny."

"Yeah~ I know I am~" I laughed and Hyosung playfully punched my arm.

This is going to be interesting.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ayo whassuuup!

So how do you guys like it so far? Is it good? I hope it is~
Please wait for the poster, okay? I can't find the right pictures yet.
Comments and subscriptions are super appreciated. I'll love you guys forever if you comment and subscribe and yeah ;u;
Wait for the next update!

Tharanghae!