Unfair!

Tell Me, Is This Love? [ EDITING ]

Once you arrived back at the apartment, you immediately plopped yourself on the couch. "Ah~ So tired!" You said as you stretched your arms out. Chanyeol sooned followed and stared down at you. "Move it!" He commanded, hitting your back and sides like a little kid. "Yah! Yah! Stop it!" Wiggling around, you screamed, protecting your most ticklish parts. As soon as you curled into a ball, Chanyeol sat down on the empty space you left.

You quickly fixed yourself, sitting properly. You suddenly remembered a question you were supposed to ask a little while back. You tapped Chanyeol on the shoulder who was about to fall asleep. "You didn't open my wallet, did you?" You bit your lip, nervous he might've seen your picture of Luhan. He lazily shook his head. "Why would I?"

You sighed in relief and gave him an assuring smile. "Nothing." Chanyeol nodded and proceeded to place his feet on the small table in the middle of the room, showcasing his long legs (which, you had to admit, made you really jealous). Just as Chanyeol was getting comfortable, you powerfully slapped his arm yelling, "You're unfair!"

"What? Why? I'm innocent!" He yelled back, shielding himself from your slaps. "You made me answer a whole bunch of personal but not-so-personal questions earlier when I don't know a single thing about you!" Pouting, you crossed your arms and placed your feet on the couch. Chanyeol chuckled as he adjusted his sitting position. "What do you want to know about me then?" He asked, leaning his face close to yours.

"Oh.. uhmm..." You gulped, not really knowing what to ask. This was the time of the day wherein your brain didn't function. You had used up all your brain juice in the morning and afternoon. "You know what, nevermind. I don't really have anything to ask." You said, disappointingly.

You didn't know why but, a part of you really wanted to get to know him more. It may probably be because he's your roommie and you will live with him for months. You would've at least established a friendship with him so you wouldn't be awkward around each other. Luckily, it was turning out great seeing as that Chanyeol was easy to get along with.

Chanyeol smiled and ruffled your hair "How about this, I'll answer the questions you answered earlier and if you have more questions to fill in your mind, just ask me later on, okay?" You nodded, half-believing that this mature person in front of you was the same person you screams, runs like a kid and cracks up laughing every now and then even at the smallest of things.

"21. Lived in the southern part of Seoul.  I enjoy beatboxing and rapping. And, of course I think I'm handsome." He puffed his cheeks every now and then as he remembered the questions asked by his dongsaengs earlier. You noted all these things in you mind. Hopefully, you would remember these and refrain from asking him over and over again.

"You forgot something!" You said, your back straightening. "Ideal type!" Eager to know about his ideal type, you hugged your knees and scooted closer to him. "Let's see.... someone who's cute. Laughs a lot like I do. Someone sincere, faithful and of course, honest!" Half-smiling, he looked at his hands as he said these. You could feel that what he said was true and it came from his heart.

"Now, you're unfair!" He screamed, repeating your gestures from a while ago. "You never gave us your ideal type!" Shrugging, you thought you might as well tell him since he told him yours. "Just don't tell anyone, okay?" He excitedly nodded like a kid. After a few moments of thinking, you look up at him and said, "My ideal type must be taller than me, has a cute smile, a happy-go-lucky person and... someone who makes me smile and feel safe everytime I'm with him. Someone who makes me feel like I'm the only... the only girl in the world."

Remembering your past, you couldn't help but feel all the sadness you kept inside rise up. Twiddling your thumbs, you felt a hand on your shoulder. With teary eyes, you didn't look up. You didn't want Chanyeol to see you like this. You didn't want anyone to see you like this.

"Something wrong?" He asked, trying to take a glimpse of your face. You lifted your head up and smiled. "Nothing at all!" Chanyeol, who could obviously sense something wrong, nodded his head, deciding to go along with you.

"I'm going to sleep. Are you?" You stood up, brushing dust off your clothes. "You can go ahead." You nodded once and went off to the bedroom. "Goodnight!" You greeted him before closing the door. "Night."

Chanyeol was left in the living room with his thoughts. Just what made you this sad? Chanyeol wanted to get to know you more but it would seem like you were hiding your past. Hiding a terrible past, not wanting to relive them. As much as it would hurt, Chanyeol wanted to know. He wanted to know how he would comfort you. He want to know how he would be a good friend. Or maybe even something more.

 

 

____________________________________________

\o/

preview of the next chapter: You drag Chanyeol to Myeongdeong for some shopping but it would seem that he wasn't the only member of EXO there.

Deciding on whether or not to write previews after every chapter.

anyways! How do you guys like it so far? We're digging in deeper in Hyo's past and possibly even Hyo and yeol's love. But, rememeber, it wouldn't be exciting without third parties 8)

Until next time! Don't forget to comment ploxx~