Secret Agent Kris

Tell Me, Is This Love? [ EDITING ]

Kris scratched his head, seemingly caught up with his thoughts. It would be really weird if he and Hyosung came into contact out of the blue, It would be even weirder if he called her asking if she was in his area. He sighed, knowing he would have no choice but to have an awkward conversation with her over the phone and, what he hated the most, he would have to lie about some things.

As Kris examined the room, thinking of what he would say to Hyosung, he noticed Chen picking up a wallet from the floor. It was white with pink borders and a huge pink ribbon on the center of it -- the exact same wallet Hyosung has. He shook his head, his suspiscions coming more and more into reality.

"Jongdae!" He called his attention, picking himself up from the floor. Chen gave him a confused, worried look. "Hyung, I think--" Not letting him finish, Kris took the wallet, opening it and inspecting what was inside. "It's hers. I know." Chen simply nodded, knowing that his hyung was getting serious.

Kris was amazed by the contents of your wallet. There was money, pictures, cards - the usual items you would see in a wallet, but, surprisingly he also found notes, candy wrappers, crumpled calling cards and all sorts of folded papers. Kris took a mental note to tell you to clean your wallet. Just as he was about to close it, A picture fell from what seemed to be a hidden pocket.

His eyes widened for a moment but,  shook the strange feeling off right away, quickly picking up the picture and slipping it back in. He raised up his hands, shouting "Who owns this?" His tall structure and deep voice immediately caught the attention of the people in the room.

Chanyeol ran up to him and took the wallet with ease, making the surrounding people to feel jealous and extremely short. "Hyohyo must've left it when she was in hurry." He said, placing it inside his bag. Kris raised his eyebrow at him "Hyohyo?" Chanyeol chuckled, "My roommate."

Kris felt a staggering pain at the pit of his stomach. Was what he was thinking true? Or is he just talking about another girl with 'Hyo' in her name. Kris bit his lip, hoping it was just his imagination running freely.

Sorry sorry sorry sorry naega naega naega mwonjo nege nege nege ppajyeo ppajyeo boryeo baby~

Loud music started playing. Chanyeol jumped up in surprise and scrambled to get his phone, answering it as soon as he got a hold of it. "Hello?"

A woman's voice was heard, her voice loud enough to be understood by everyone else. "YAH! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CALL SINCE.. FOREVER!" She screamed in an annoyed, angry tone. "S-sorry. I was practicing!" Chanyeol replied, his calm mood contrasting to her strong one.

"Did I leave my wallet there? The white and pink one." Kris' nerves grew more anxious. He mentally connected the events that happened and they seem very logical and plausible. He balled his hands into a fist, getting frustrated at himself for not thinking of a plan any time soon.

"I'll bring it when I pick you up, don't worry!" Chanyeol said, scratching the back of his neck. Guess we know where Kris is going later on.

"Sorry I'm late!" A hushed voice spoke, catching everyone's attention. "Luhan hyung!" Sehun was the first one to greet him, hugging him tightly. "Sehun-ah." He smiled ruffling his hair. Kris wondered as to how he could act this cheerful. How could such a person like him do something so despicable and act as if nothing happened?

"Kris?" Luhan waved his hand up at his face. "Kris~" He repeated, making his movements bigger. "What?" Kris blinked, losing his train of thought. "It's our turn to practice." He nodded and came to the center of the room, stretching his arms out.

"Gege. What are we going to do?" Tao whispered, tugging onto his shirt. "I've got a plan. .. I think." He sighed, contemplating on whether or not to proceed with his so-called 'plan' or not. Alas, his train of thought was broken once more as their dance instructor continued their routine for History.

As soon as M and K finished dancing History together, Chanyeol was in a hurry to grab his things and go. Kris, too, followed soon after, wanting to figure out if Chanyeol's roommate really is Hyosung.

And, guess what? His suspicions were right.

 

_______________________________________ ___________ ______ __

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Well, I guess you all know who 'he' is. If you don't /smacks you/ Pabo! loljk

Thanks for everyone who subscribed and commented! ;u;

Keep them comments coming. And make them real comments, okai? ;A;

Until next time! Tharanghae~