What's Going On?

Tell Me, Is This Love? [ EDITING ]

 

“… B-Baby?”

The words echoed inside your head for a moment. His soft, gentle voice was the only thing you could hear besides the long painful silence that occupied the area. Time seemed to have slowed down and each passing second felt like an hour. You couldn’t move. Your feet had planted themselves on the ground and your body stayed frozen. You couldn’t move and he was approaching you.

He pulled you into a tight embrace, making you realize how much you’ve missed him, how much you’ve longed for him to hug you once more. You slowly closed your eyes, letting Luhan’s scent take over you. You remembered that smell. You had always loved the perfume he used and he’d wear it every time you two would meet, making him irresistible. Not knowing what you were doing, you rested your forehead on his chest and he placed his hand on the top of your head, slowly your hair.

“I missed you so much.” you muttered quietly, your voice getting a little muffled as you spoke to his chest. Luhan pulled away slightly to look down at you, his bambi eyes softly examining your face. He let a small smile creep on his face and cupped your cheeks in his hands, his face inching closer to yours.

“I’ve missed you too, baby.” he whispered, his lips only centimeters away from yours. When your lips and his barely touch, you quickly came back to your senses, blood rushing up to your cheeks. You placed both of your hands on his chest and weakly pushed him away, gasping as you realized what you had just done and what you were about to do.

Swallowing hard, you turned your head towards Kris. Your eyebrows were furrowed and you took short, sharp breaths. Since he was your best friend, he knew exactly what that look meant and he stepped up, clearing his throat.

“We should go and change now. We don’t have much time.” He says calmly as he eyes everyone. He let his eyes set on Luhan’s for the longest, the two men glaring at each other. You could feel the tension rising up between them. You sighed before taking in a deep breath, walking towards Kris to tug on his sleeve. “Wu fan, you need to change.” Kris nodded once, his eyes still on Luhan’s. He tilted his head to the side, gesturing Luhan to go inside the dressing room. Luhan rolled his eyes and did what he was told, passing by you to give you a quick peck on the cheek before running off to their room.

You bit your lip as you hung your head and rubbed your temples. What in the world had gotten over you to say and do those things? Why did you let him hug you? Why did you tell him you missed him? After all that he’s done, why did you forgive him? Why do you still love him? You shook your head, trying to get things off of your mind. You needed a moment with yourself. You needed to calm down. You excused yourself from Kris and went inside your dressing room, wanting to be alone.

 

*~~~~ * ~~~~ * ~~~~ *

 

Dugeun. Dugeun. {/what a heart beat sounds like in Korean if you were wondering}

Chanyeol could’ve sworn his heart was about to burst at what he was looking at – his precious roomie, hugging one of his best hyungs. Though, it was actually the other way around but to Chanyeol, that didn’t matter because either way, they were hugging. He placed his hand on his chest, right above his heart. He could feel it pound hard against his sternum.

Chanyeol kept his eyes planted on you and Luhan, feeling something pierce through his heart as he watched Luhan inch his face closer to yours. Are they going to kiss? But they just met… or, did they? But, Hyohyo said she didn’t have a boyfriend… What’s going on?

Chanyeol was utterly confused and for some reason, he was hurt. He didn’t know why, he just was. He didn’t want any other man to hug you or kiss you. He didn’t want anyone to make you happier than how he makes you happy. He wanted to be the man that would press his lips on yours and interlace your fingers with. He wanted to be in Luhan’s place right now, hugging you tightly and leaning down to kiss you. He wanted you to be his and he wanted to be yours.

However, right now, he knows can’t. He was just your idiotic roommate, after all. He was just a good friend, nothing more, nothing less. Realizing that pained him even more.

Chanyeol’s heart nearly broke as he sees you look at Kris with a sad, confused look on your face. He wanted to be the one you asked for help. He wanted to be Kris this time. He wanted to be your hero and make all your troubles go away. He wanted to protect you and keep you safe. Chanyeol shook his head and reminded himself once again that he was just a friend that had nothing to do with anything that’s happening right now.

Chanyeol’s eyes followed you as you walked to your dressing room. He took a step forward, wanting to comfort you and maybe even listen to her problems. He wanted to ask you what was going on. But he knew you needed some alone time. He didn’t want to be a burden. All he could do was remind himself to talk to you once you were home.

“What just happened?” Baekhyun spoke, breaking the silence within the group. Chanyeol quickly turned his attention to him, keeping quiet as he shrugged his shoulders, the rest of the guys doing the same thing. “How come Kris knows Hyosung?” Suho questioned, tapping his chin. “I think the question should be ‘What’s going on between Hyosung noona and Luhan hyung?’” Kai said, a cheeky smile coming across his face.

Sehun poked Chanyeol’s arm repeatedly, pouting his lips. “Hyuuuung! Talk to noona! I don’t want to see her sad.” Chanyeol broke into a soft smile and patted the maknae’s head. “Don’t worry, Hun. I’m the happy virus! I can cheer her up in no time!” He assured him, earning a wide smile from Sehun. 

Chanyeol looked back to your dressing room door, his smile slowly fading as he lets his thoughts overcome him once more. Can he really?

 

 

________________________________________________

Short update, I know. I'm sorry ;________; I'll try to update again later on after my trainings. And wow, my story has upvotes? Thanks, everyone! Don't forget to comment please! I love reading them, heh.

#HappySehunDay