Notes

Tell Me, Is This Love? [ EDITING ]

Chapter 14;;
EXO-K Photoshoot -part I- 
{ updated December 8, 2012 ; 2, 413 words }

 

You struggled to keep your attention on Chihoon who was discussing the possible themes for your photoshoot with the boys. Your eyes traveled around the room, your eyes landing on one of the boys before moving onto the next. You had found out that only Suho was listening to Chihoon talk.

Kyungsoo seemed to paying attention but his eyes say otherwise. He was staring at the whiteboard and didn't blink for a minute or so.

Sehun, being the sassy maknae, was not paying attention at all. His eyes were glued on his phone as his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. You shook your head slightly 'Silly maknae must be playing a game.'

Kai was having a hard time keeping himself awake. His head slowly tilted towards  Sehun and when his head met his shoulder, Sehun moved his shoulder up making Kai wince as he woke up. He rubbed the side of his head and hit Sehun's shoulder. The maknae didn't take his eyes off of his phone as he brushed off his shoulders.

You shifted your head to your left, where Baekhyun was seated. He noticed you looking at him and smiled. You blinked and smiled back at him awkwardly, not expecting his action. You sighed and faced the whiteboard once more. Chihoon was good-looking and all but he did not know how to hold and interesting meeting.

At the corner of your eye, you spotted Chanyeol scribbling something on a piece of paper and passing it you. You sneakily grab the paper and read it from under the table.

"I'm bored."

You silently chuckled and wrote on the paper, glancing at Chihoon every now and then, making sure he wasn't looking. You passed  it to Chanyeol and he slowly opened the folded piece of paper, keeping his eyes on Chihoon. As Chihoon looked back and wrote things on the board, Chanyeol took this chance to reply as fast as he could and pass it back.

"I'm bored."

"I am too. I'm jealous of Sehun."

"Do you want to make Sehun jealous, then?"

You narrowed your eyes at the note. Thinking of what he could mean. How could Sehun get jealous? He seems to be enjoying himself while everyone else is bored out of their mind.

"Do you want to make Sehun jealous then?"

"How?"

"Smile and hit my shoulder. Lightly, okay? I don't want to get a bruise."

You looked up at Chanyeol and rolled your eyes at him. How can he call himself a man if he's scared to get hit by a girl? You shrugged and glanced at Sehun before grinning and hitting Chanyeol's shoulder playfully. You then saw a tiny crumpled piece of paper hit Chanyeol's head. You looked to where it came from and saw a pouting maknae. Chanyeol chuckled and made a peace sign, smiling wide at Sehun. It was a good thing Chihoon didn't notice. If he did, you all would be in trouble.

Chanyeol snapped the paper out of your hand and wrote a reply, still smiling from what happened.

"Smile and hit my shoulder. Lightly, okay? I don't want to get a bruise."

"Mission accomplished!"

You laughed at the paper and gave Chanyeol a thumbs up. "Hyosungie." You heard Baekhyun whisper from behind you. You tilted your head towards him and saw him pointing to the front. You followed to where his finger led you, finding Chihoon with his arms crossed.

You smiled innocently at him, chuckling awkwardly. "You got something to share, Hyosung?" You shook your head and bit your lip. "Well, I think it's time for you all to get ready, then." Chihoon said, grabbing his sling bag and closing the cap of the marker. Everyone else stood up, stretching their arms out.

You did the same and walked over to Suho. "What happened?" You asked him in a whisper. Suho shook his head, his smile never leaving his face. "Just talked about the theme and other things. We'll have a fresh concept and we're heading over to the photoshoot set right now." You nodded. "And by we, I mean you and EXO-K." He added, starting to walk out of the door.

The photoshoot's starting now? You frantically followed behind Chihoon and tugged his arm. "Why's it starting now?" Chihoon raised his eyebrow once more. "Weren't you listening? Their schedule is jam-packed. The only days they're free for a shoot is right now and tomorrow morning." Your cheeks pinked at his comment and just nodded your head.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

You gulped as you entered the photoshoot set. The floor was filled with wires and there were a bunch of clothing racks scattered all over the place. Some had feathers, some had glitters and sequences, some were brightly colored, some were dark and monochrome.

You almost punched the person who tapped your shoulder while you were drowning in your thoughts. "Kim Hyosung, I presume?" A tall woman asked, tilting her head. You nodded slowly, examining her from head to toe secretly.

She had short boy cut hair that she had left alone, no clips, no gel, no curls, no nothing. She had a very feminine look despite her haircut. She was wearing a white tube top and a  pastel pink high-low hem skirt with light brown wedges. You had to admit, she was pretty intimidating.

"Hyosung-ah?" She waved her hand in front of your face. You snapped out of your thoughts and blinked. "Ah, sorry, what was that?" You shyly smiled, rubbing the back of your neck. She let out a soft chuckle. "My name's Choi Jihyun. I'm the head stylist for today. Would you please stand straight over here." She smiled and moved backwards as you did what she told you to do.

She held her chin up and nodded every now and then. You felt your cheeks heating up and bit your lip. You were slowly growing nervous for today's photoshoot. You didn't want to disappoint Chihoon nor the boys today.

Jihyun came back with a wide smile on her face. "I'm glad I can work with almost anything on you. You should go to your changing room. I'll have someone hand the clothes too you, okay?" You nodded and entered the small room. It was simple and white but it definitely had a professional look to it.

There was a big mirror on oneside with a small table agains it and a half-empty closet opposite to it. You took a seat on the pastel colored couch and made took in a deep breath. This is where your modelling career starts. Better show them what you've got and give it your all.

After a few minutes of pep talk, you heard a knock on the door and someone came in with a clothing rack. She divided them into 7 outfits. She took out the first and handed it to you. "Ms. Choi wants you to get ready now. Just press the button over at the table when you're finished dressing up and our hair and make up stylists would come it." She bowed and exited the room, leaving you with the glamorous clothes.

You changed into what the stylist had given you. A dark violet, floral skirt that hugged your thighs and hips perfectly. It looked as elegant as it could be. A simple light blue silk blouse that you had tucked into your skirt. A pair of black pumps and a wonderful silver necklace.

The outfit was really simple yet classy. You couldn't take your eyes off of it when you were done changing into them. You slowly approached the table and hesitated before pressing the button. A few seconds later, stylists started filing into the room with combs, brushes, make up kits, curlers, straighteners and extensions.

You had been pushed to sit on the chair in front of the mirror and was already being worked on by a couple of stylists. You had your eyes closed as someone painted your eyelids with the eye shadow and your hair pulled by the hair curler.

Not ten minutes later, everyone backed off from their creation and stared at you. You felt insecure all of a sudden. Were they unsatisfied? Did you look ugly? Were you not good enough. And, suddenly, the whole group started to clap and smile.

You heard a few of them say you were really gorgeous and that you really didn't need to put on makeup. A smile crept into your face and you walked out of the room as awkward as ever.

"Woah! Noona!!" You heard a familiar childish voice scream. You looked to your right and saw Sehun tugging on your arm. "Noona! You look really pretty! Wow! I'm just-- wow!" He had a big goofy grin on his face as he examined you more. EXO-K started coming out of their changing room, curious from what they heard Sehun said. Err, scream.

"My wife is so beautiful!" Baekhyun exclaimed, placing his hands on his cheeks. Kai whacked his hyung's head. "Who're you calling your wife?" Baekhyun rubbed his head and frowned at Kai. The rest of the group started to crowd you and complimented how good you looked.

Chanyeol, on the other hand was left there, frozen on his spot, jaw dropped. He loved how your skirt showcased your glamorous curves, loved its length and how it showed your long legs, how your necklace brought attention to not only your lovely face but to your chest as well. He grew red and shook his head as he realized what he was thinking. 

You looked to where Chanyeol was and felt your cheeks heat up even more. Not only were you already feeling really really shy after how the boys repeated sweet compliments at you but now, you were even more shy as you saw the look on his face. He looked really handsome in what he was in. He was just in a suit but he made it seem as if he was the only person in this world. A true eye-catcher.

Sehun followed your gaze and saw you and Chanyeol checking each other out. He laughed to himself and thought of something. "Hyung! What are you doing over there? Noona's even prettier up close!" He blurted out, walking towards his hyung and pushing him over to you.

"Y-You look really... beautiful." He said, smiling awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck. "You do too." You suddenly said wihtout thinking. You mentally slapped yourself for saying that. "I m-mean, you look handsome.. yeah." Chuckling, you looked around before meeting his eyes again.

"Hyosung?" Chihoon parted the group crowdin you and placed his hand on your shoulder. "Lovely. Now, it's time for your solo shots." You nodded and walked over to the front of the camera. The background and the floor was all white. There was nothing else. Just you.

You took a deep breath and smiled, starting to pose as the camera took a shot every second. You changed from cute and perky to elegant and classy every now and then. From the corner of your eye, you could see the boys clapping and grinning. You felt your cheeks pink and tried regaining your focus, trying out different poses.

"Great shots!" The photographer looked through your pictures, a smile planted on his face. You felt relieved that he liked your photos. It was a big deal if the photographer liked a model's shots. It meant more choices and possibly more pages in a magazine.

"Okay, now, change into outfit number two and let's get you partnered with... Chanyeol!" Your eyes widened but you smiply nodded. You hurried towards the changing room and slapped your cheeks. 'Better not let Chanyeol get the best of you, Kim Hyosung!'

You stared at yourself once more. If the previous clothes were classy and girly, these had an edge to it. They weren't as elegant but it still made you want to stare at whoever was wearing them. It wasn't as feminine but it had touches of it. The outfit came with a red watch and some adorable black rimmed glasses.

You stepped out and adjusted your glasses. Everyone had their eyes set on you once again. You were actually getting used to people looking at you when you're all dolled up and everything. You gave a contented smile and walked over to the camera once more.

Chanyeol stepped in with you this time, with more casual looking clothes. You wondered when he had and changed and why. But, you suddenly remembered you took quite a long time dressing up since you didn't want to mess up your hair and makeup. They must've taken group shots a moment ago.

Chanyeol looked at you and smiled, starting to pose for the camera. Surprisingly he was a natural at this. You tried coordinating your poses with his and smiled wide, thinking they were good enough.

"They look great together." You heard a voice say. Your eyes widened and you immediately covered your cheeks with your hands. The photographer stopped shooting for a moment and Chanyeol acted fast so the photoshoot could continue.

A few more shots and the photographer asked you to stop. "Is anything wrong, Hyosung-ah? You were doing fine a while ago." You swallowed hard and nodded slowly. "Sorry, I'll try to bring it up again." You bowed and took a deep breath, letting out a long sigh before trying to get back on your feet.

Chanyeol noticed something wrong going on and asked for a break. The photgrapher agreed and went over to the snack table.

"What's up?" He asked as he faced you. "What do you mean?" Chanyeol sighed and poked your forehead. "You're nervous, aren't you?" Your eyes grew wide and you quickly denied him. "Oh, please, Hyosung. Just because someone said we looked great together doesn't mean--" Chanyeol looked around and buried his face in his hands.

"You heard that?" You tilted your head, taking his hands off of his face. He nodded and avoided your gaze. You chuckled and patted his cheeks. "I guess we'd have to show them we really look good together, huh?" You grinned at him, making him look at you.

"What do you mean?" "Just smile and pose naturally, okay? Like, we're at home or something." Chanyeol nodded and hugged you tightly. You gave him a thumbs up as you pulled away.

Chanyeol couldn't help but smile. 'Just like we're at home? It sounds like we're a married couple, Hyosung.'

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________

Hi guys!

Well, do you hate me or do you hate me? SOBBING sorry for taking 34985435832 years to update. But hey, long chapter! My Chanyeol feels these days have been going haywire! I love love love his new hair and unff dfgjroigr okay I promise to update more. Thanks for all the comments and subbies! I may not reply to them but I do read them! It keeps me going, aha.

btw, the photos I used are from fashion blogger Tricia Gosingtian's blog. I just love her fashion sense and photography. She's my idol ;u;

Until next time!

{ i got you under my skin }