Closer Than We Thought

Tell Me, Is This Love? [ EDITING ]

"I don't understand why you need to drag me along." Chanyeol whined as you pulled him by his jacket along the streets of Myeongdong. "Because I need someone to block me from all these people!" You said as you quickly ran behind him, pushing him forward. "Not to mention someone who would carry all your shopping bags." Jangmi added, chuckling at the sight of the two kids beside her.

Over the past few weeks, you've grown closer to Jangmi - one of the first people you befriended when you started working in Seoul.  Although you've already proclaimed each other as unbiological sisters, you still didn't have the courage to reveal your past to her nor Chanyeol, who you  have comfortably go along with. You've been planning to go shopping with her since a few days earlier since, well, your clothes are over-used and some have already been torn apart for who knows why.

"Over there, Hyo! I see a leopard-print top with your name on it!" Jangmi screames, pulling both you and Chanyeol forcefully into a store, bumping into people as you passed by. "I don't think this is my style..." You tell Jangmi as you examine the flowy pink long-sleeved top which required you to wear a tank top inside. Jangmi raises her eyebrow "What are you talking about? This would totally look good on you. Now go!" She pushed you towards the nearest dressing room, smiling from ear to ear.

You were frozen as you stared at yourself at the mirror. Jangmi was right. This top suited you. It was y but not too much also very comfortable and you could pair it up with almost anything. "You don yet?" Jangmi's voice screamed from outside, you could hear how impatient and excited she was.

You took a deep breathe and opened the curtain. "Well?" You examined your friend's face, hoping she wouldn't freak out like she always does. "OH. MY. GOD. CHANYEOL GET IN HERE." Jangmi's eyes were as wide as Kyungsoo's and just like you, she was frozen in her spot.

Clueless Chanyeol cautiously entered the dressing area, sheilding his eyes from women who were changing. "You called?" He cupped his hands around his eyes as he looked desperately at Jangmi. "Look at Hyosung!" He removed his hands away from his face and straightened up his back. His mouth was opened but no words came out. He was totally speechless at how beautiful you looked.

"Well, don't just stand there." Biting your lips, you rolled your eyes at your friends. "You're.. uh... it's... really... nice!" Chanyeol spoke, a small smile creeping up on his face. You blushed lightly at his comment as Jangmi eyed the both of you. With a devious smirk, she pushed Chanyeol away and left you to change back and to pay for the clothes you, more like Jangmi, picked out.

"What's the deal, Chanyeolo?" Jangmi crossed her arms and stared down at Chanyeol who was sitting down at the waiting area of the shop. "What do you mean?" Jangmi ran her hand around her head, keeping her hair away from her face. "You know, with you and Hyo!" Tilting his head, Chanyeol blinked at Jangmi, oblivious to what she was saying.

"You two are impossible." She shook her head as she covered her fave with her hands. "Who's impossible?" You asked, coming back from the cashier with two bags which you threw at Chanyeol. "Nobody~" Jangmi smiled. Nodding once, you led the team outside to hunt for another shop.

Once you tired from trying out clothes and almost broke, you stopped by one last shop. A cute little accessory shop which you heard from your friends back in Busan. This shop was known to have the cutest little finds at affordable prices.

You tried on multiple headbands, clips and ribbons. Jangmi kept track of what you liked and what suited you. Chanyeol, although had a handful of bags, had fun and tried out the accessories.

"You look so gay!" You laughed, pointing at Chanyeol who wore a pink polka-dot headband with a ribbon at the middle. "At least it suits me better than you!" Sticking his tongue out, he removed the headband and placed it on your head. "See!" You looked at yourself at the mirror and flushed a light pink. You and Chanyeol were exeptionally close. His tall structure towering over you.

You quickly faced him and put the headband back on him. "Maybe I should buy it for you since you like it so much!" You stick your tongue out at him. Chanyeol leaned his face closer, smirking. "Maybe you should." Your eyes widened and yo ucould feel your cheeks heating up.

You two were interrupted by a cough. "You two done yet?" Jangmi cheekily smiles. Straightening yourself up, you ran to her side and give her the headband. "Let's go pay!" Chanyeol shook his head as he watched the two of you walk to the cash register.

From the corner of his eye, he saw a familiar face pass by the store. "Kris hyung?" He walked out of the store and looked both ways. He could've sworn he saw his friends there. "What're you looking for?" You asked as you linked your arm with his. "I thought I saw someone." You puffed your cheeks up and curiously look at him. Shaking the feeling off, you and Chanyeol proceeded to make your way back home.

"Was that Hyosung noona?" Tao asked Kris in a hushed tone. Looking around carefully, he spotted you and Chanyeol walking towards the train station. "I guess. But, why is she with Chanyeol?"

Luhan, who almost got lost thanks to Kris and Tao stopping, walked up to them and followed their gaze. He gripped onto Tao's wrist tightly. "Is that..." Kris quickly blocked his view, cutting him off "Who?" Luhan shook his head. "No one."

 

 

______________________________________________________

wohohoho

the title has a double meaning~ and, to answer BSpade's comment, it's Luhan's picture who was inside Hyo's wallet.

can you see the chanyeol feelz? and wohoho jangmi's sensing something 8) 8) 8)

until next time, dear subscribers! don't forget to commennnt~~~