Channie to the Rescue!

Tell Me, Is This Love? [ EDITING ]

Park Chanyeol

I woke up to an unfamiliar alarm. "Hyo... your alarm!" I said, unclear. I switched places and waited for her to turn off the alarm. 15 seconds passed and still, the alarm was ringing. "Hyo!" I extended my arm out, only to find a messy blanket on the bed. I shot up, still half asleep, I thousand thoughts suddenly running through my head.

Did she runaway? Did she get kidnapped? I started to panic. I can't lose my roommate now! I just secured our friendship and already people are taking her away from me! I ran out the door, screaming her name over and over again. I took a quick moment to look around the living room yet, no human was in sight. I rushed to the door, clumsily trying to put my shoes on, still screaming her name.

"Chanyeol." I hear her voice. "Hyosung? Where are you? Oh goodness, are you a ghost now?" I looked around, starting to tear up. "CHANYEOL! I'm right here you idiot!" Hyosung yells at me, her face inches away from mine. "Oh... Morning!" I beamed, so relieved that her spirit's still in her body.

"Close the door. You're half..." Not finishing her sentence, she turned around, scurrying over to the kitchen. I looked around omce more as I closed the door. I'm half what? Crossing my arms, I started to think. Then, it hit me. I wasn't wearing a shirt! I must've stripped myself while I was sleeping. At least it was just my shirt. Who knows what might have happened when I take off my... nevermind.

I picked up a shirt, put it on and made my way to the kitchen. "Why are you up so early?" I sat down at the dining table, resting my  chin on my palm. "I have work today! And you're coming with me." She says, handing me a plate of eggs and bacon. "Wait, why am I.." Not letting me finish, she immediately answers. "I asked you last night, remember?" She gave me this look. slightly pouting, her cheeks somehow puffed up and her eyes big and round. Ain't she adorable?

"Oh yeah. Where is it anyways?" I started eating breakfast, starting with the whites of the eggs. "It's somewhere near Myeongdong. ..I think." She answers before placing a piece of bacon in . I nod. At least it's near here.

After breakfast, I let her get ready first. After all, women take a really long time getting ready. I look up at the clock and sighed. 7:14 am. How much time does she need? 

Trying to make the time pass by, I entertained myself by continuing my game of Disgaea. I must've won around 6 battles when she came out of the bedroom, looking pretty and fresh. Looking at her, I couldn't help but smile. She's a really beautiful girl. I wonder why she doesn't have a boyfriend yet.

I stretched as I stood up. As I passed by her, I placed my hand on her head, whispering "Give me 15 minutes." And with that, I locked myself in the bathroom to get ready.

Keeping my word, I got ready in less than 15 minutes. Ruffling my bangs, I ask her "Ready?" She stands up from the couch and nods.

I lead the way out, realizing it was the first time since I came here that I would go out. I constantly checked to see if sh was still behind me every 5 minutes or so. Making our way to Myeongdong, hoards of people started to come out, making it difficult to make our way around.

Just to make sure Hyosung gets to her workplace in one piece, I grab her wrist and pushed through the corwd of people. Moments later, I feel her hand slide down to mine, interlocking with my fingers. My cheeks started to heat up. So this is what it felt like to be holding hands with a girl. I wish I could hold onto her longer.

Much to my dismay, Hyosung squeezed my hand and let go. "We're here!" She says, facing a white modern building. On the highest floor of the building, hung giant letters that read "TS Models"

To my surprise, Hyosung suddenly hugs me. "Thanks Channie!" She smiles widely. Before she could go inside the building, I grabbed her wrist once more and say "Let me give you my number. I should probably pick you up when you're through." She takes a moment and nods, giving me her phone.

I gave her mine so she could save hers, too. "There." Giving her back her phone, I smile at her. "See you later then, Hyohyo!"

_________________ ____ __

Walking aruond Myeongdong, I check my watch, It's almost 10! I might be late for practice! I began to run it was a really good thing that an SM building was near Myeongdong. It's even better that it's the building where we practice.

I made it to the practice room, panting. My groupmates greeted me with a smile. "Someone's here early." Baekhyun chuckles. "You mean you?" I laugh at him and started to stretch.

I waited impatiently for the rest of the day, hoping everything would end so I could pick up Hyosung.

"Thanks for all the hard work everyone! See you tomorrow!" I bowed at EXO-K, the choreographers and everybody else as soon as they dismiss us.

"Where are you going hyung? Got a date with noona?" Sehun jokes, laughing at himself. Shaking my head, I reply. "You wish." And with that, I dashed off to TS Models' building.

"Oh, you're here! I was getting worried." Hyosung says, rubbing her arm. "Are you cold?" I asked her, taking off my jacket and putting it around her. I didn't wait for her to answer. It was obvious that she was. She looks at me with a calm smile. "Thanks."

We started on our way back to the apartment, having small talk about what happened during the day. "Sounds pretty tiring." She comments when I finish telling her our daily routine. "Eh, you get used to it." I bragged a little, showing off my manly side.

As we were making our way through the dark, almost empty streets, I could sense Hyosung getting uncomfortable. I mustered up all my courage and wrapped my arm around her. She seems surprised by my action, looking up at me with wide eyes. i chuckle as I whisper "There are a lot of creeps here, you know."

"Like you?" She laughs. I shake my head at her. "Yeah right."

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

Hello again!

I just realized I made a lot of typos. sobs sorry about that. I'm actually half asleep as I write this. I'll fix it when I get the chance.

Thanks to everyone for the comments and subscriptions! Please continue in doing so~

Tharanghae!