Surprise!

Tell Me, Is This Love? [ EDITING ]

Kim Hyosung

I hastily got out of bed, rubbing my eyes as I stood up straight. Blinking a couple times, I tried to read the time. "eight.. eight FORTY SIX?" My voice grew louder as I said the last two digits. I'm almost late!

I jumped back to the bed, shaking Chanyeol awake. "Yah! Wake up! Wakeupwakeupwakeupwakeup!" I screamed, pushing him harder and harder. Once he was alive and alert, faces me and asks, "Why do I need to wake up?" I grunted, I'm losing time! I quickly pushed him again, making him fall onto his on the floor.

He rubbed his as he yelped in pain. "Hurry up and get dressed! I'm going to be late!" In a frantic dash, I picked out my clothes while brushing my teeth. Chanyeol stood there, his eyes following me as I run around the room. "How is that my problem?" He plops himself onto the bed, trying to drift back to sleep.

"Because you're going to bring me to my office!" I explained, getting frustrated. "B-but.." Before he could've whined, I grabbed his ankles and pulled him out of bed. "You gotta stop doing that!" He rubs his chin as he stood up. I take a moment to breath a little and stare at him, hinting that I mean business.

After 20 long, painfully loud minutes, we managed to get ready and go to my work place. "This is going to be my daily routine, isn't it? Chanyeol asks as we reach my building, a few minutes later. I stand in front of him and smile. "It is! Don't forget to pick me up later, okay?" I turn around and run off. "But.." I face Chanyeol again, waving."Seven o' clock!"

"Morning Hyosung! Who was that guy you were with?" Jangmi, my co-worker and one of my new found friends asks as I enter the building. "Just my roomie." I tell her, linking my arm with hers. 

 

When we were dismissed for our lunch break, Jangmi excitedly calls out my name, jumping as she did so. "What's up?" I curiously asked, raising an eyebrow. "Someone's err.. some people are looking for you." She grins then pulls me out of the changing room. "Who?" I asked her repeatedly yet, she never gave an answer.

My eyes grew big and you stood frozen in front of 6 handsome men in the lobby area. "W-What are you guys doing here?" I stuttered, checking myself out just to see if what I was wearing were the clothes that I had earlier and not the photoshoot clothes.

"We're here to surprise you!" Sehun exclaims, throwing his hands up. Still confused, I just stared back at him and shook your head once. "We're treating you out to lunch." Suho explains with a smile. And with that, Chanyeol and Baekhyun grab my arms and pull me out of the building.

Well, at least I get fed, right?

Wrong.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

Update yaaaay! Yes, I know it's short sobs

I have a question for you guys... should I write in different people's point of views or in 2nd person?

I'll try update again soon and fix them typos orz

don't forget to comment and subscribe!