Meanwhile...

Tell Me, Is This Love? [ EDITING ]

Wu Fan/Kris

I wonder what's she's doing right now. I hope she'd eaten something already. She almost always forgets to eat. I was alone my house. My thoughts and worries occupying me. It was hard not to worry about Hyosung. She often bumps into things, get bruises and wounds. She's not careful. I'm just so used to being there for her. Always wanting to protect her. But, I can't now. She's on her own and she needs to learn. I just hope she's made a friend there. Someone to watch over her.

"Ayo whaddup, Kreeeeeeeeeees!" Lay, Chen and Tao bust into my house, snacks and drinks in hand. I stood up and helped them bring the food to the kitchen. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "We always come over here, hyung." Tao says, plopping himself on the couch. "Were you lost in your thoughts again?" Chen asks, his attention on the black television. I didn't answer. It was obvious enough isn't it?

Once everyone was in the living room, sitting down and talking. I cleared my throat and fell silent, looking at the boys right in the eye. They knew what this act meant and almost instantly, they sat straight and shut their mouths. "Has he found out yet?" I close my eyes for a moment and lean back on the chair. "I don't think he has yet, although, he's getting suspicious." Chen answers, knowing who I'm talking about. Lay and Tao eye each other. I gave them a minute to think about who the topic of our little discussion was.

Tao opened his mouth, about to say something when a voice screamed from outside. "Where is she?" The voice yelled. We all knew who it was. I calmly stood up and approached the door. But, it seems like I had no need to open the door since he already let himself in. He glared at me as we stood there. This short man looked at me with eyes full of anger and hatred. I scoffed. Is he supposed to be scaring me?

"Tell me where she is!" He demanded. I shook my head and turned my back to him, walking towards the chair I sat on. "What makes you think I would tell you?" I say, not looking at him. "I deserve to know! I'm her boyfriend!" He shouts at me. At this time, Lay stands up and tries to calm him down. "You're still her boyfriend?" Tao, the youngest one asks, staring at him with his pitch black eyes. Very intimidating, I must say. I taught him well.

He's frustrated at himself. It's actually my first time seeing him like this. Usually, he'd keep his cool and smile all throughout the day. It seems nothing can stop him from unleashing his anger. He fought back everytime Chen and Lay would ask him to chill or sit down.

"You're never going to find her." I tell him, looking out the window. "Also, I'm not letting you get back together with her." Standing up, I stared down at him. Giving us all one last glare he walked out the door saying "Just watch me."

 

Kim Hyosung

The morning after I moved in, I found myself huddled towards Chanyeol. I was a little in shock and coul've move since our bodies were so close to each other. The night before, I remember placing a long pillow in betwee us. I guess that's never going to work.  Chanyeol was still asleep. I took this chance to examine his face more. It was surely a sight to see. His face right now is different from what his face normally looks like. He isn't smiling, his nose isn't curled up and his eyes weren't twitching. He looks as though he was a doll. Not to mention that his skin was really smooth and flawless. Something about this sleeping Chanyeol makes me want to stare at him forever. It makes me want to know him more and see this calmer side.

I wanted to caress his cheek so badly but I didn't want to wake him up. I cautiously placed my head nearer, wanting to see more of this flawless person. His bangs fell perfectly to the side. His eyelashes were long and pretty. His mouth was slightly open. I could tell he was sort of breathing through there. His lips were thin yet, plump. If he were this peaceful, I might have just fallen in love with him.

Wait. What am I saying? I just met him. Why would I fall in love with him? Those stuff only happen in movies and fairytales. Which, of course, was fictional. How can anyone fall in love just like that. How does one know he or she is in love? Kim Hyosung! What are you thinking?! Get rid of these thoughts right now! I shut my eyes and lightly shook my head, trying to make these thoughts disappear.

I opened my eyes, wanting to see more of Chanyeol's face. Instead, of a peaceful sleeping face, I saw I big grin and wide eyes. "Morning sunshine~" He chimed. I forced my head back in shock. Was he awake all this time? Does he know that I stared at him for a good ten minutes or so? I felt my cheeks heat up and they showed a flush of pink. Feeling embarrassed I covered my face with my hands and sat up,

Chanyeol soon stood up and walked over to me, sitting at the edge of the bed. He faced me and took my wrists, taking my hands off my face. "Why are you blushing?" He innocently asks. "N-n-n-nothing! I wasn't s-staring at anything! Nope!" I stuttered. Idiot! I'm so bad at lying. Chanyeol chuckled as he shook his head. When he did this, It was as if he was a different person. He didn't look like the person I met yesterday. Instead, he looked like the Chanyeol I was admiring just a moment ago.

"Are you hungry?" He ruffled my hair. I bit my lip and nodded. "Get dressed. I'll get breakfast ready." He flashed a small smile at me and went out of the room. I was left there, blinking like an idiot. "Is that guy still Chanyeol?"

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

What do you guys think so far? I'm not rushing things, am I? Well, there, a glimpse of Hyosung's past. I wonder who that guy was~~ And, what has gotten into Chanyeol? In the next Chapter, I'll probably introduce some members of EXO-K. Hope you liked this chapter ;u;

Comments and Subscribers are loved~~ 
Please comment~ It makes me want to write even more!