Misunderstandings

Tell Me, Is This Love? [ EDITING ]

Kim Hyosung

Ignoring what Chanyeol told me to do, I went straight to the kitchen. I watched him cook from the back. i have to admit, though, even his back looks pretty handsome. His hair looked cute too. He didn't bother brushing it and left it in a messy state. Chanyeol soon notice me sitting at the dining table. He looked over his shoulder and raised an eyebrow. "I told you to dress up." He says, turning back to what he's cooking. "I'm not going anywhere today." Standing up, I approached him and watched him cook from a distance.

I couldn't help but admire his side profile. He looked so focused too. Again, it was the peaceful Chanyeol that showed. He looked breathtakingly beautiful. He kept a small smile as he was cooking. He would look at me every now and then. Sometimes, he catches me staring at him and I just smile shyly in return. I wonder if this is who Chanyeol really is. I hope he stays like this forever.

"Well, if you're just going to stand there, I guess you should cook then!" He playfully smiled and ran towards he bedroom. "Y-Yah!" I screamed at him and pouted. Sighing, I took over from where he left off. I think I spoke too soon. I played around with the pancake batter and made different shapes. There were stars, hearts and diamonds. I giggled as I made the last pancake.

A few minutes later, Chanyeol came back, his hair still wet from the shower he took. "Hey, those are really cool!" He smiled as he pointed at the pancakes I made. "Thanks." I said, slipping the pancake off the pan and onto the plate. "I cooked some bacon, too." I told him, showing the plate of bacon. He examined it for a while and took the plate. "Looks good. Let's go eat!" He took the the plate of pancakes and brought it over to the dining table.

We sat infront of each other. It was a little awkward at first but, Chanyeol suddenly burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" He covered his mouth and started giggling. "You.. Your hair!" Was all he said and continued laughing. My hair? What's wrong with it? I ran my fingers through my hair, lifting my bangs a little. "I like my bed hair." I said as I pouted. "It's not that I don't like it. It's just really cute!" He said with a sincere smile.

Just then, there was a knock on the door and the doorbell rang. Chanyeol stood up and looked at me. "I think you should put a bra on." He chuckled and checked to see who it was. A.. a bra? How did he.. I looked down at my chest and covered it with my arms. Dammit Chanyeol! You always leave me frozen and dumbfounded!

"Chanyeolooooooo!" I heard a man scream. I looked over at the door and found 3 tall, gorgeous men. No kidding, They were really good-looking. I looked at them, eyes widened and they looked at me the same. "Oooh~ Chanyeol hyung has a girl over!" A skinny boy with a lisp teased. I shakily stood up. I don't know why I did, though. They all looked surprised. Chanyeol, however, held in his laughter.

I then looked at what I was wearing. Chanyeol's t-shirt and short, tight-fitting boxers. My hair was a complete mess, too. I blinked at myself. I could tell my face was crimson red. I don't know what these guys could be thinking. "Ch-chanyeol..." A guy with really big eyes looked at him. "D-did you..." Before he could finish his sentence, I shouted. "No!" Ah! I should stop making myself the center of attention. And then, I realized something. "I'm not wearing a bra." I whispered to myself. One of the boys went over to me. Dude, I see your eyeliner. "Are you..." I couldn't take it anymore. I ran as fast as I could to the bedroom.

Oh my goodness. They must've thought that Chanyeol and I.. no! no! no! I locked the door and slid down against it. I kept hitting my head. I'm such an idiot. This wasn't a good first impression. I covered my cheeks and pretended to cry. 

I.. I should explain to them. I stood up and placed my hand on the door knob. Then, I realized that I should change into some proper attire first. A dress would be nice and easy to wear. I picked out a random dress from out shared closet and changed. Of course, I didn't forget to put my bra on. I stood in front of the door once more and took a deep breath. Here we go.

"There you are! I was worried about you." Chanyeol said as he opened his arms wide. I blinked and gave him a what-the- look. "Aw, don't be shy, jagiya~" He cooed and had grabby hands. "J-j-jagiya?" My jaw dropped. Just what did this guy tell them? I   could actually feel their eyes pierce through my skin. I hesitated for a while but ended up sitting down on Chanyeol's lap since there were no longer free space.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. Once again, my cheeks were flustering red.  The last time I sat like this was when.. I shouldn't be thinking about him.

Nobody was talking. They were all giving each other looks and kept laughing. "Ah, you guys should introduce yourselves." Chanyeol spoke and rested his head on my shoulder. I lifted my shoulder, signalling him to get off but he was stubborn and didn't budge.

"My name's Thehun. I'm the youngetht one!" The skinny boy who teased Chanyeol said. "The... hun?" I repeated and everyone laughed. "Sehunnie has a lisp." One of them explained. I nodded and greeted Sehun. "I'm Baekhyun." Guy with eyeliner = Baekhyun. "I... I'm Kyungsoo." The one with really big eyes shyly introduced himself. "I-It's nice to meet you all I'm.." "Hyosung noona?" Sehun smiled. "H-how did you know?" I asked them and they all pointed at Chanyeol.

I looked over my shoulder and glared at him. He just gave my a smile and an eye twitch. "What did you tell them?" I whispered. He didn't answer. He only laughed and clapped his hands. "Hey!" I slapped his shoulder. 

"Chanyeol told us you two have been together since yesterday!" Baekhyun said. I stood up and crossed my arms. "Park. Chanyeol." I gave him the best death glare I could. Trying to imitate Kris'. That made him silent. "Ah~ Jagi, you look so cute when you're mad!" He smiled and pinched my cheeks. "ert!" I screamed at  him.

Suddenly, he lifted my legs up and is now carrying me bridal style. "You want me to be a ert?" He purred near my ear and bit it. I flinched. What? W-w-what? I started kciking my feet and hitting him. "Put me down! Put me down!" I screamed. "Hey, hey! Don't move so much!" And then, I found myself frozen. One of my feet on the ground while the other was still on Chanyeol's arm. His friends covered their eyes. I looked down and saw my dress up. Exposing my lacy white underwear.

I pushed Chanyeol and stormed off to the bedroom. I've had enough of this. I don't want to be embarrassed any longer! I face-planted myself on the bed and started to cry. It's still early and already I've been seen like this! Park Chanyeol I hate you! I let my tears flow onto the pillow, soaking it. 

Soon, someone entered the room and sat on the edge of the bed. "Hyosung..." A low voice spoke. "Go away!" I lifted my hand up. "Hey, I'm sorry." He placed his hand on my shoulder but I brushed it off immediatley. "Hey..." His voice sounded really sad. "We were all just playing around. I'm sorry. It was stupid." Chanyeol continued. My tears kept coming. Never in my life have I ever been this embarrassed.

Chanyeol was on the other side of the bed now. "I'm really sorry. I won't do it again." He whispered in my ear. I could tell he was lying down too. I switched position so that I would face him. I glared at him, trying to stop crying. "Ah~ Don't cry." He smiled and wiped away my tears with his thumb. "Stop." My eyes wouldn't listen and continued leaking. He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me closer. He used one hand to pat my head.

I hugged him back and cried in his arms. "I hate you." I told him. "I know you do." He chuckled. "Now stop crying. You're getting ugly." Typical Chanyeol. I pulled away and sat straight, rubbing my eyes. "You guys are so mean." I pouted. I hardly realized that his friends were standing near the door. I don't know how long they've been there but I don't really care. "We're sorry, Noona!" Sehun hugged me. "It's alright. Just don't do it again." I smiled at them as they all approached me. 

This is gonna be a long day.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Double update! Hooray! \o/ I'll try making it  a triple update~ I feel like writing today 8)
So, here we see yet another side of Chanyeol. Poor Hyosungie got embarrassed in front of EXO. I don't think I'll be able to live if that happened to me. And yes, I like hugs lol
Comments? Please? No? okay .____.