Getting to know you, getting to know mostofthe things about youu~

Tell Me, Is This Love? [ EDITING ]

A/n before the chapter starts~ From now own, I'm going to write in 2nd person (You...) Since, well, I think I write better when I do.

Hope you guys enjoy~

 

_________________ _____ ___ _

 

"Where are you guys taking me?" You asked, practically being pulled by the arm by Chanyeol and Baekhyun. You groaned, how the heck did you get into this mess? One minute, you were peacefully coming out of the office building for lunch, the next, you're struggling for your freedom in the streets of Seoul. "We'll be there soon, don't worry, noona!" Sehun chimed, walking behind you, in this case, in front of you since you're facing the opposite way you're being dragged.

A second later, Baekyeol pulls you to the left, entering a dark parking lot and pushes you into an elevator, blocking the door so you wouldn't be able to escape. 'Damn it. These kids are good.' You cursed under your breath, glaring at Chanyeol, who you felt was the brain of the group.

You impatiently tapped your foot as you watched each number on the top of the elevator change, increasing everytime. Once the numbers stopped at 6, Chanyeol and Baekhyun resumed to holding onto your arms, making you feel like a prisoner. They led you into an empty, spacious room with a semi-wooden flooring and mirrors on each side of the wall. Were you in their practice room?

Everybody gathered around the center of the room, forming a circle. You all sat down on the floor and gave each other looks. The bos' were mostly happy and cheerful while your's was glum and dark. "Why am I here?" You asked in a demanding tone, making Suho flinch at your toughness.

"We just want to get to know you!" Baekhyun answers, his eyes smiling. He was indeed a ball of rainbows and sunshine. He emitted a kid-like atmosphere. Somehow, he reminded you of yourself and you softened at the thought. Still, not seeing eye-to-eye, you raised your eyebrow at him. "Well, we can't just let our hyung's roommie be a stranger now, right?" D.O helps him out, his eyes roaming around the room.

Sighing, you let it slide after all, you will be seeing a whole lot more of them in the future. You placed your hands behind you, supporting your back and gave them a warm smile. "What do you want to know?" And almost instantly, the smiles on their faces grew wider and you were bombarded with questions.

"How old are you?"

"Where'd you live?"

"What's your ideal type?"

"Am I handsome?"

"What are your hobbies?"

Unable to take the noise, you shut your eyes and covered your ears with your hands, placing your knees to your chest. Soon, the boys stopped, taking your hint and asked you one by one.

"How old are you?" Suho was the first to ask, being the eldest in the room. "20." Sehun, Kai and D.O looked at each other with goofy smiles which gave you one idea - they're going to call me noona. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Suho had the same look on there faces. "Not calling you guys oppa." You say, lifting your shoulders up for a moment.

"Where'd you live?" D.O asked next. "Busan" You answered simply, part of you missing your hometown. Kai excitedly told you his question, a smug look on his face. "What's your ideal type?" EXO leaned their heads closer to you, eager to know.

You took a moment and thought. 'Ideal... type?' Placing your index finger on your chin, you opened your mouth slowly and said, "If I like someone, I like them." Their shoulders deflated and they looked quite disappointed. "You're no help, noona." pouting, Kai crossed his arms like a kid. His little act surprised you. You had thought that Kai was the mature, playboy type that could win the heart of any woman. Guess you were wrong.

"Am I handsome?" Chanyeol asks, out of the blue, making you glare at him once more. Your eyes pierced him like knives, so cold and so sharp. "It burns!" He screams, sheilding his eyes away from you. "Next!"

"Noona, what are your hobbies?" Sehun inches closer to you. Blinking a couple times, you answered, "Well, I enjoy dancing." The expressions on their faces lit up even more (if it was even possible). "We have our new female dancer!" They rejoiced.

"Wait, what? I never ---" Chanyeol cut off your complaint, "Too late. It has been decided!" He raised his chin up, proud of his accomplishment. "You set me up!" You stood up, pointing at Chanyeol. He chuckled, standing up and towering over you. "Maybe I did." You shot him a frustrated, angry look, your hands balling into a fist. Chanyeol didn't back down to your little staring contest and kept a subtle expression.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The others teased, their voice getting louder and louder. You crossed your arms and threw a fit like a little kid. "I hate you guys! You're so mean to me!" You whined, wiping your imaginary tears way from your face.

"Oh, shoot. What time is it?" You asked, your expression switching in a blink of an eye, realizing you still had work to attend to. "Half past one." Baekhyun answers, checking his watch. You started to panic once more. "I'm laaaaaate!" You screamed, scarmbling to grab your phone and wallet.

"I'll see you guys later! Channie, don't forget to pick me up!" You waved at them and rushed out the door. As you passed through, you bumped your shoulder into someone. You caught a glimpse of a tall-structured man with light brown hair. You couldn't help but think he looked familiar. In a rush, you didn't look back, instead, you just screamed your apology at him.

 

Kris tilted his head, wondering who that mysterious girl is. Her long dark curly hair reminded him of someone, he quickly shook off the feeling, convincing himself that there was no way Hyosung would be in the same building as him. "Who was that?" He asked as he entered their practice room.

"Hey hyung!" Chanyeol waved. "That was Chanyeol hyung's girlfriend!" Sehun teased. "She even called him Channie!" He added, giggling at the two. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and laughed. "Whatever you say, Sehun-ah." He ruffled his hair in delight.

"Now I really think she's your girlfriend." Kris says, giving Chanyeol his face. "She's not! Well,.. yet." He cracks up, clapping his hands like a retarded seal. "Calm down." Baekhyun pats his back, no one laughing at his joke.

"That girl kinda looked like Sungie noona." Tao spoke, puffing his cheeks up. Kris was now worried. If that really was her, the chances of them meeting again are high, really high. He must find ways in order for them to carry on with there lives and not see each other.

But, how?

 

 

_____________________________________

I shall edit stuff tomorrow c:

Don't forget to comment pleaseuuu~