Video Games

Tell Me, Is This Love? [ EDITING ]

 

Kim Hyosung

Fearing I might be able to show my undies in an unfortunate accident again, I told the boys to wait in the living room. I took out my black stretchy shorts and put it on, feeling really lazy to change again. I took a moment and looked at myself through the mirror. Not bothering to brush my hair, I decided to tie it up into a messy bun.

My vision started to get real blurry and fuzzy. That's when I realized I didn't have my contacts on nor did I take my vitamins and medicines yet. Struggling, I reached out to my back and looked for my glasses. I had to take all the stuff out before I got it. I adjusted my glasses, looking at reflection before going out into the living room.

"I'm baaa--" Did my eyes deceive me or was I just blind earlier? I thought Chanyeol had 3 friends not 5! Dumbfounded, I faced Chanyeol and telepathically asked him who they were. Getting the message, he stood up and explained. "They came in when you were in the bedroom."

"He's Jong... I mean, Kai." He says, pointing to a tall but not as tall as him guy who had a really gorgeous face even though he had a blank expression on. "Yo!" He greeted, nodding his head and winking. I raised an eyebrow at him and he just winked again. Is he... nevermind.

Giggling, Chanyeol continued "He's Suho hyung. He's kinda like our leader but.." He stopped and tried holding in his laughter. This guy never stops laughing, does he? "He's really short!" Chanyeol blurted out, clapping his hands and cackling. Yes, Chanyeol cackled. "It's not my fault somebody was born really tall!" Suho rolled his eyes. Such kids. I can't believe I'm older than most of them. 

I sat down beside D.O right before Chanyeol could go back to his place. I smiled at him and made a peace sign. "You snooze, you lose!" I teased. "Oh, I should probably introduce myself too! Unless, Chanyeol already did." Glaring at Chanyeol, he waved his hands up in the air and shook his head. "Name's Hyosung." I flashed them my winning gummy smile.

'sumgyeo do twinkle eojjeona? nune hwahk ttwi janha~'

My cellphone started ringing loudly and I huriedly looked for it. Once I did, I checked to see who was calling. "Kris" Grinning from ear to ear, I excused myself from the group and ran to the kitchen.

"Hello? Kris!" I said excitedly. It's only been a day and I already miss my friends. "How are you? Is Tao forcing you to buy more stuff?" Joking, I waited for his reply. Although, he didn't sound amused at all. By that I mean he wasn't saying anything. He was just breathing heavily.

Growing worried, I asked him if anything was wrong. A moment later he spoked up. "He knows." I was completely at a loss for words. He gave me one short sentence and I knew everything. "W-will he.." Not even finishing my question, Kris answered. "He won't don't worry."

I paced around the room, sweating and biting my lip. "He doesn't know where you are and he will never find out. I won't let him." Kris says in a determined tone. "You sure?" In a hushed voice, I asked. "Positive." I sighed in relief. Kris will stick to whatever he says no matter what. He's someone you can rely on.

"Take care of yourself, okay?" He continued. "Make sure to be aware of your surroundings. If anything happens, just call me." He says, I'm sure he was smiling although I couldn't see it, I know he was. "I will. I miss you. Tell the others I miss them, too!" I was at the verge of crying. Partly because I miss them and partly because he's out there, finding me.

"I need to go now. I have guests here. Bye!" I said, smiling again. "Bye. I miss you too." It was barely audible but It was clear to me. I wanted Kris to be there. I wanted to hug him and I wanted him to tell me everything was fine. A tear escaped my eye and I quickly rubbed it off. Ugh. Why am I crying?

"You okay?" Chanyeol's voice appeared out of no where. I faced him and nodded. He slolwy approached me and wrapped his arms around me. "Don't cry." He whispered. Having no control over my body at that moment, I hugged him back and shook my head.

 

"What are you guys playing?" I asked them, looking at the screen. It was obvious they were playing Tekken but, feeling mishievous, I wanted to fool them. "Just a game." was all Sehun said, focused on the tv. I rolled my eyes and sat beside him. "Can I play?" I put my hands together and pouted. Hesitating, Sehun looked around for the others' approval. "Uh, sure."

I quickly picked  Asuka, one of the characters I used best. Baekhyun was my opponent. I have to say, for a boy, he wasn't that good at playing video games. Although I wasn't doing my best, I was somehow winning. In order for my prank to work, I purposely lost.

"Aww. This game ." I crossed my arms and threw the controller at Suho. Kai flashed a smile. "I'll win this one for you." He says, winking at me again. And, just as he said, he won over Chanyeol. The boys played against each other, keeping scores. I, in the meantime, was observing how they played. It was obvious that Sehun was the best. He won every single game. But, alas, it is time to turn the tables around.

"Can I go again?" I asked, like a kid. "Why not?" Suho said and passed the controller to me. "I'll go!" Chanyeol raised his hand. "But, I want to battle Sehun!" Pouting, I looked at him. "But..." "I said. I want to go against Sehun." Chanyeol flinched and decided to go with what I want.

This time, I used Leo, my favorite one. I never lost when I used Leo. She was my winning character. Rotating my head, I changed my voice into a more intimidating one. "Game." And with that, the game started. I pressed a bunch of buttons, doing one long combo. Sehun was unable to block or do any offensive move at how fast I was going. In less than 10 seconds, I won.

The boys' jaws were all dropped. I crossed my arms and legs, resting my back. "Look, I won!" I said with a smug grin. "H-How.." D.O once again had really wide eyes. "Never underestimate me." I stuck my tongue out at them.

We played a few more games after that. Sengoku Basara, Dynasty Warriors, Disgaea were some of the games we played. I must say, Chanyeol's friends are easily to get along with. Either that or I'm really one of the boys. Soon, they all left for other schedules. Apparently, every week, they gather at someone's place and play games the entire day! Isn't that cool?

Eating instant macaroni and cheese at the living room, Chanyeol blocked my view of the television. Looking up at him angrily, I commanded him to move. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Hyosung, you amuse me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

AYO WHADDUUUUP!

What do you guys think of the update? I really want to know what you all think of it at the moment. I read all of your comments and I must say, they always bring a smile to my face.

Do you have any idea of who "he" is? 8) Well, you're not finding out just yet!

See the poster? Isn't it purdyyyy? *O* Thanks to nawachan for it~

lolk anyways! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! I'll give you cookies if you do~