Fear Of Surprise?

Our Dreams, Our Lives 우리의 꿈, 우리의 삶

ϹɧαÞTƐƦ ①⑦

 

Hello everyone I sound like a k-pop star making a comeback after a long hiatus but here I am, and that too with weekly updates. There were tons of issues with my pc and my life that are now in the clear. So here goes the update.

Continued…

Taemin's POV

I looked at the car again and saw clearly that it was Hyelim noona and the driver changed her sunglasses to glasses and it was Soomin sshi… out of all places…. Out of all people in the world…

 

Mina's POV

"Ok we are here." I said parking in front of the Norebang. I opened the car pocket and took out my glasses and put my sunglasses in its place. I adjusted my glasses using the rear-view mirror and got out of the car.

"Maybe I should get you contact lens Mina, you hide such pretty eyes behind those glasses."

"I like it this way."

"Anyways lets head inside"

 

Taemin's POV

While the two of them were talking a sunk back inside and went to the room we booked

"They are here. Get ready."

"Ok, everyone get ready and Key turn off the lights

We all got ready in the pitch black. My mind still swarming. Soomin sshi is Hyelim Noona's niece. That's why she seemed so familiar with the building. But how can Hyelim noona have a niece that old? Is she really her niece? I wonder what Hyelim noona told her about me.

 

Mina's POV

"Ok it’s this room eemonim." I told Eemonim the room that the front desk lady said was booked.

"Arrasso, kaja."

Eemonim knocked on the door and waited. When no one opened the door she opened it herself.

"Weird the lights are off Mina, maybe they aren't here yet."

"Maybe eemonim…."

"SURPRISE!!!!"

"Omo, you scared me you guys." eemonim said.

Me who hid behind her slowly looked out from behind her back. I get scared really easily. Because of that Eemonim has never held a surprise party for me.

"Omo, you guys, you scared her companion. Is that your niece." asked someone.

"Deh J-min, guys this is my niece Nam Soomin, my unnie's daughter."

I came out from behind her back and did a 90* bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo, choneun Nam Soomin immida."

"Mina, this are the artists plus co-workers I work with."

"Deh." I said softly, still getting over the shock of the surprise

"I should have told you guys to avoid the surprise. My niece gets scared really easily."

"I apologize Hyelim noona." said a deep soft voice, I looked up to see that it was Onew from SHINee. "Jeusumidha Soomin sshi. Are you ok."

"Deh" I replied

"Well, if we are done the apologies let’s get this party started." said Eemonim

"arrasso." said Key " I am singing first called it. Who wants to sing with me?"

"I will" said Jessica sshi

We all sat down on the couches. I sat beside Eemonim and one of her fellow scouts.

The music started and Key sshi started rapping.

 

A Part of This Dream - San E ft. SoHyang- Dream High OST

Dream high

`yi-yup dream high shout out to 봄,여름,가을,겨울

`yi-yup dream high shout out to bom, yoreum, gaeul, gyoul
(chorus)

 

어떤 이는 꿈을 간직하고 살고

otton ineun kkumeul ganjikhago salgo

어떤 이는 꿈을 나눠주고 살며

otton ineun kkumeul nanwojugo salmyo

다른 이는 꿈을 이루려고 사네

dareun ineun kkumeul iruryogo sane

 

every night 꿈을꿔 무대위 춤을춰

every night kkumeulkkwo mudewi chumeulchwo

관중들 소리치고 내 심장소리 눈을떠

gwanjungdeul sorichigo ne simjangsori nuneultto

back to 캄캄한 현실 매일 불안하고 텅빈

back to kamkamhan hyonsil meil buranhago tongbin

가슴 채우기 위해 또 연습 또 연습뿐 오직

gaseum cheugi wihe tto yonseup tto yonseupppun ojik

 

눈물을 닦고 땀과피 흘리며 배운 삶에 가치

nunmureul dakkgo ttamgwapi heullimyo beun salme gachi

no pain no gain 좌절금지 더더욱 독해

no pain no gain jwajolgeumji dodouk dokhe

love friend hope and dream

날 일으켜 세우는 그어 떤 힘 다시 한번 준비됐어 자

nal ireukyo seuneun geu-o tton him dasi hanbon junbidwesso ja

light camera action now

 

(repeat Chorus)

 

I moved back in my seat as I felt eyes staring at me. I just hope they don't make me sing today. But if I know eemonim really well, by the end of tonight she would have made me sing once. It is kinda embarrassing for me to sing in front of others. I don't mind it while I am composing but I only sing out-loud if I am by myself. Otherwise I hum out the tune, even in front of Nikki unnie and Sunmi unnie. I shook of those thought and concentrated on the performance in front of me. might as well, it was an opportunity to hear the pure voices of artists live and without audio change.

 

we are challengers

목표는 텔레비전 우정마저 냉정한 과정

mokpyoneun tellebijon ujongmajo nengjonghan gwajong

오늘은 친구 내일은 적

oneureun chin-gu neireun jok

 

실패도 괜찮다는 거짓말

silpedo gwenchantaneun gojitmal

자신감 넘치는 척 하지만

jasin-gam nomchineun chok hajiman

솔직히 겁나 잘할 수 있을까 날수 있을까

soljikhi gomna jarhal su isseulkka nalsu isseulkka

닿을 수 있을까

daheul su isseulkka

 

자신을 믿고 간절히 빌어어

jasineul mitgo ganjolhi biro-o

밤하늘의 빛나는 별보다 빛나는 별 될 수 있게

bamhaneur-eui bitnaneun byolboda bitnaneun byol dwel su itge

우리가 그리는 이 멋진 꿈들이 많은 이들이 느낄 수 있게

uriga geurineun i motjin kkumdeuri maneun ideuri neukkil su itge

yes we can fly to the sky dream high

 

(repeat Chorus)

 

세상에 이처럼 많은 사람들과

sesange ichorom maneun saramdeulgwa

세상에 이처럼 많은 개성들

sesange ichorom maneun gesongdeul

저마다 자기가 옳다 말을 하고

jomada jagiga olda mareul hago

꿈이란 이런 거라 말하지만

kkumiran iron gora malhajiman

 

im gonna be a star

high up in the sky

im gonna im gonna make you rock

every single time i wanna take a flight

high up in the sky

i wanna i wanna make you bounce

every single time

 

so A-yo put your hands in the air

Don't give up the fight

say it loud lets dream it up

 

After they finished everyone in the room clapped. I took a coke sitting in front of me and opened it up while the others were deciding who would sing next. Eemonim whispered to me that she was going to sit with her friends at the other side of the room. I nodded and sat back drinking the coke I had, I might as well enjoy this one. Omma always told me when she was training me as a dancer that I should take care of my body. Till now I follow her words and maintain a strict healthy diet. Some people who know me like the composition classmates think it is a good thing that I am doing so, others like Nikki unnie and Sunmi unnie get suspicious behind the reason for the way I eat like that. They always worry that I am conscious of my body. I like sweet things but don't eat too much of them, and avoid walking past bakeries so that I won't get tempted. Kinda weird, me that is. They decided that Amber and Krystal sshi would go next and sat down. I felt someone sit next to me but didn't dare look.

"hello, I have seen you somewhere before."

I looked up to see that it was a girl probably around my age who sat down next to me.

"oh cre."

"I'm am sorry, let me introduce myself. Park Sun Young immida I am also known as Luna of f(x)."

"oh Annyeonghaseyo, Nam Soo Min immida."

"you are Hyelim unnie niece right?"

"deh."

"wow you don't look like you are"

"everyone says that but it’s true, she is my Omma's dongseng by 18 years."

"wow. Your Halmeoni must have been a strong person."

"she sure is."

"oh by the way I think I remember where I have seen you, you go to K-Arts right."

"yes."

"me too. I am in the vocal and drama department there."

"really that's cool."

 

Onew's POV

I sat on the couch beside Soomin sshi and Hyelim noona while Key and Jessica were performing. Kai and Yesung Hyung were sitting next to me becoming an in between me and the couch that Soomin was sitting on I watched as first Soomin looked fidgety then started looking closely at Key and Jessica's performance. The whole time I was wondering what was going on in her head. As the guys got up to go talk to other people and Hyelim noona got up also I also got up hoping to casually get to sit next to her. But Luna got there first and started talking to her I sat back down on the couch I was at before but moved closer to them hoping to listen to what they were saying.

"you are Hyelim unnie niece right?" Luna asked her

"deh."

"wow you don't look like you are"

"everyone says that but it’s true, she is my Omma's dongseng by 18 years." I remember that Hyelim noona told us that she was a late in life baby. I guess then it is possible.

"wow. Your Halmeoni must have been a strong person."

"she sure is." wait that means that she is still around. I hoped that they would say more on the subject but Luna switched topics.

"oh by the way I think I remember where I have seen you, you go to K-Arts right." Oh right Luna goes to K-Arts like Taemin.

"yes."

"me too. I am in the vocal and drama department there."

"really that's cool."

This is interesting. I thought that Taemin was the only person who knew Soomin sshi that I knew. If Luna knows her also that must mean that Soomin sshi is well known at the university.

"you are in the composition department right. the vocal teacher talk about you a lot. They always say that one day we might get to sing a song that you would have written. Like you have amazing talent and that it was probably inherited."

"oh cre."

"anyways it was nice meeting you Soomin sshi, I hope I will see you around at school. I will introduce you to my other follow artists that go to the school if you have time. Why don't we exchange numbers?"

"oh, cre"

"wow you talk so little, by the way are you a dongseng or a unnie? I can't tell"

"I was born in 93'"

"that means you are the same age as me , let's speak informally,  pleased to meet you Soomin-ah."

"deh, the same to you." I gave her my cell phone and she wrote her number in then she called it so that she would get my number."

"you know, Jieun-ah my friend is also in the composition department at K-Arts, maybe you will see her around."

"maybe."

She got up and bowed then left to join her fellow group-mates at the other side of the room. I slowly got up thinking that it was my chance to finally engage this mysterious person but she got up and left the room. I was about to conspicuously leave the room also and casually run into her outside but Taemin beat me to it. I left the room to hear them conversing.

 

Taemin's POV

I went to the front desk to give instructions for the pizza guy to be let in when he comes. I walked back to the room our party was in when I ran into Soomin sshi who was coming out the washroom.

"Annyeonghaseyo Soomin sshi"

She jumped a little probably not expecting me to walk up behind her. She turned around and let out a sigh.

"oh Annyeonghaseyo Taemin sshi. How are you?"

"I'm fine. How are you? Did Hyelim noona suspect anything about the earring."

"no she didn't, thanks to you who found it. Eemonim would have been really upset and disappointed with me if I lost it. It is one of the few things that Omma has left me."

"well then all is well that ends well. I was actually surprised that someone as young as Hyelim noona has a niece as old as you."

"deh, everyone says that because of the little age difference between us."

"if it isn't too impolite to ask how much is that age difference."

"I am not sure if I should tell you Taemin sshi. We have only known each other for a little while."

"well then why don't we get to know each other a bit more. How about we meet up for lunch tomorrow?"

"I have a prior engagement tomorrow afternoon maybe in the evening then. do you know a dance studio in Gangnam called Skip Beats?"

"Deh. Wae yo (why?)"

"I work there as a receptionist, there is a coffee shop above the studio that only the studio members are allowed to go. Plus they have a privacy policy. So it would safe for you to meet there instead of somewhere else, being an idol and all."

"arrasso, what time do you get of work then tomorrow, our company is also in Gangnam and not far from that studio. In fact me and my friend Kim Jong In, also known as Kai go there to dance when we have free schedules."

"arrasso, I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Ok. Let go back in then."

We walked back into the room just as Ryewook sshi and Hyelim Noona finished singing a duet. I was about to walk back to the couch I was sitting on when Hyelim noona called out.

"Mina-ah now it’s your turn *hiccup* to sing." she said quite loudly that all the people in the room, whether they were drunk, tipsy, or sober turned to look at Soomin sshi.

 

Mina's POV

I looked at Eemonim as she said what I was dreading from the time she announced that there will be a karaoke party. I knew she wasn't making me sing forcefully and also not because she sounded a bit tipsy right now. It is probably because from the time she took me in till now she wants me to break out of my shell. I was hoping that someone I knew would be in this room so that it wouldn't all eyes on me but this is not one of those parties. This was a party full of SM Artists that are not so sure of they can step up and be a partner for someone they just met. I darted around trying to find a way out of this situation.

"ummm jeusumidha, I have a bad throat today I can't sing. Maybe someone else can sing…" 

"hey, if it alright with you Soomin sshi, can I be your partner, I haven't gotten to sing yet."

I turned around and looked at the person who volunteered to be my duet partner. Shocked by who it was….

 

Meanwhile…

 

Seoul Docks- 6:00pm

3rd person POV

In a warehouse you see that there are three back hooded figure sitting in front of one agitated middle aged man. The situation is tense to a point where a coin rolling will set someone off.

"you said that you will return our money soon. Why is it taking so long. We are not violent people but that doesn't mean we will let you off easily. We will report you to the police for taking our money and it will out of our hands. After all the government is cracking down on illegal money spending. You shouldn't have bought the house on a faculty mortgage deal. Then we would have a problem."

"the song that I was going to sell hasn't been produced yet. Plus that song has issues as well."

"well then fix those issues or write another song. But return our money, arrasso?"

"deh"

The three men got up and left. The middle aged picked up the phone which was constantly vibrating in his pocket.