Introduction Part 1

Our Dreams, Our Lives 우리의 꿈, 우리의 삶

ϹɧαÞTƐƦ

 

69860_2009111409000119.gif

SHINee’s Onew and CNBLUE’s Yongwha discharged from the military today

 

A shoutout to all the shawols and boices of the world, Your leaders are back. Yesterday May 17, 2017 was the day that these two leaders best friends were discharged from the military. I know you guys are desperate to see them on stage soon but give them some time. But some info for our followers, sources tells us that they spotted the two at a restaurant in downtown Seoul having dinner. It seems that through their service they have gotten closer together. It seems like yesterday that we saw on Onew’s co-hosted show Yahaengsung them being introduced to each other with the 89’ line similarity.

 

SHINee’s Dorm – 9:45 am May 18, 2017

 

Onew’s POV

 

I closed my laptop and leaned back on my chair. So the world knows I’m back. And they are waiting for my return to the stage. Well I guess I’ll ask the manager if I could write on our cyworld a message for our fans. But I know he will probably say to wait till the president releases the statement about Jonghyun’s entry into the Military. He has been an awesome leader to these guys and now he is joining. Key’s expression was the most hilarious when he announced his intention. He went hysterical thinking about how Jonghyun would look in the standard cut. Pretty funny to us yes, to Jonghyun, let’s just say that Key has been avoiding the topic. But can’t seem to control his laughter around him. I looked at the time, it was almost 10 and we have to be at SM at 11 to meet with the president …

 

Downtown Seoul – 11:05 am same day

 

G-Dragon’s POV

 

“Listen Hyung I’m on my way. Just tell YG that I made up my mind and I want to come and talk to him about it.”

 

“Ok Jiyoung-ah. I’ll let him know.”

 

“Ok I’m gonna be there in five…”

 

I parked my car and walked into YG headquarters. I was on my way down the corridor to the lobby when all of a sudden someone just flew by me like a gust of wind.

 

“Jeusumidha ahjusshi.”

 

What the… did she just call me an ahjusshi. I was about to berate her when just like she came she went and all I saw was a slash of long hair turn down the corridor.

 

“Yah! oppa… everything ok.”

 

“Yup everything is fine. What are you up to Chaerin?”

 

“I’m heading to the practice room. I am helping out with the debut of the new group. I heard you made up your mind.”

 

“Dongwook Hyung told ya. Yeah I did. And before you ask, no, you cannot know. I want to talk to him first.”

 

“Arrasso…”

 

FNC Entertainment – 12:00 pm

 

“CNBLUE, the president is calling you to his office.”

 

“Ok…”

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

“So Yongwha how was the military… was it ok.”

 

“It was alright Jonghyun. What you are also thinking about joining.”

 

“Not yet, I was thinking to land the girl I’m chasing then…”

 

“WHAT!!!! You like someone, who, tell me quick. As the leader I have a right to know…”

 

“Ok it is… not the right time. First let’s go and meet hyung.”

 

“Arrasso.”

 

Half an hour later…

 

“Ok that sums up what you guys are gonna do for the next three months. Rehearsals start the day after tomorrow for your next album. I want to add the music Yongwha and Jonghyun have been working on, plus Minhyuk has something also he wants to add. We will talk later about that Minhyuk. For now the rest of you guys can go I need to talk to Yongwha”

 

“Me…”

 

“Don’t worry it’s not bad news…”

 

After the rest left…

 

“Ok Yongwha-ie let’s talk about the new drama I have in mind for you…

 

And that ladies and gentlemen is the first of many chapters. I’m looking for someone to make a poster for this story… anyone who is interested let me know. Annyeong :)