Introduction Part 2

Our Dreams, Our Lives 우리의 꿈, 우리의 삶

ϹɧαÞTƐƦ

 

Downtown Seoul – 12:30 pm

 

Just yesterday you heard that SHINee’s Onew and CNBLUE’s Yongwha have been discharged from the military and are making preparations for their respective comebacks. Today President Lee Soo Man announced that Kim Jonghyun of SHINee would enter the military in a month. Though this news has saddened a lot of Shawols, the president has promised a big surprise that makes the news more bearable.

 

Hyunjoong’s POV

 

This has also brought out the question of the Idols who are older than these guys but still have not yet done their military service. We hope that this coverage reaches their ears and let them get inspired.

 

Now where have I heard that statement from, everywhere! My parents told me the same thing; my manager told me the same thing, now the world is gonna. I just hope they understand that I have to finish up the project I’m working on before making up my mind.

 

“Can I get a Black Coffee please?”

 

“One moment sir”

 

Anyways where was I, oh yes my new project. I have signed on to a new drama with the makers of Boys Over Flowers. The story they told me is a true story and I have a significant role. They just wanted to confirm the other actors before we get started. I probably would have to go through auditions if a lot of people show interest in the project.

 

“Here is your coffee sir, OMO…”

 

And with that my black coffee went on my new shirt…

 

“Mianhe ahjusshi, I slipped… your shirt… the floor… Mianhe…” saying all of that with her head in a 90* bow in between sobs.

 

But before I could say anything she disappeared, running behind the counter.

 

“Yah... Sunmi… how could you do something like that... dropping coffee on that poor ahjusshi.”

 

Next thing I know was that her boss looked in my direction and probably recognized me, but then she turn back without saying a word. I will guess that the coast is clear for now. But is it me or did she look familiar…

 

Sunmi’s POV

 

I walked back… more like ran back to that ahjusshi but then saw my unnie, who yes is my real sister look really shocked, with her back against the counter hiding behind the coffee machine. I completely forgot about the customer and ran to her.

 

“Yah unnie, what’s wrong… did you see a ghost again?”

 

“Yah… I did not see a ghost… and the first time was real ok. I just saw Kim Hyung Joong. He was the guy you spilled coffee on.”

 

“WHAT!!!!” A few customers behind the counter started asking if I was alright… how can I be when I am meeting him after all of these years… ottoke?”

 

YG Entertainment - 11:30 am

 

G-Dragon’s POV

 

I was heading to the president’s office to announce my decision. I would join the military this year. I have been listening to the news and it makes sense to me. On the way there I wanted to talk to T.O.P hyung… he would be the first person I would tell. He is the oldest in our group after all, he gets first rights. Then I would say it to the president. I was told by a trainer that he was currently working with the new group debuting in the basement practice rooms…

 

I reached there and knocked on the door. Somebody who was rapping stopped and T.O.P hyung called out to enter.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Sunbae-nim.”

 

“Annyeong… why did you stop rapping. You shouldn’t let me stop you. You are the maknae of the new group am I right?”

 

“Deh… choneun Park Yoon Hyun immida.”

 

“Hey…” T.O.P hyung cut in… “You wanted to talk?”

 

“Ah yeh… in a minute… I’m getting to know our new baby of the YG family… so Yoon Hyun… what is gonna be your stage name?”

 

“I haven’t thought of one yet… all of the sunbaes have wicked awesome names so it will be tough to think of one. Noona says that when I find it I’ll know it’s perfect.”

 

“Which noona said that?”

 

“My noona in this group… the oldest one. My hyung is the oldest but she’s the leader. Kinda like you and T.O.P hyung and 2ne1.”

 

“Cool… is he the only rapper in the group hyung?”

 

“Actually the noona he is talking about is the second rapper she just left a while ago to go to school" said T.O.P. Hyung… "she’ll be back after her classes.”

 

“Cool… hyung… I’ll catch you later… I have to go meet the president.”

 

“Arrasso.”

 

“Annyeong hyung-nim”

 

“Annyeong Yoon Hyun-ah.”

 

Second chapter up. Before you ask their will be more leaders introduced… the main ones have just been introduced. Don’t forget to comment and subscribe.

 

p.s. how do you guys like the poster?