Project Beginnings

Our Dreams, Our Lives 우리의 꿈, 우리의 삶

ϹɧαÞTƐƦ

 

FNC Entertainment – 1:00 pm

 

Yongwha’s POV

 

“So Yongwha sshi, you have been offered a role in an upcoming drama by the makers of Boys over Flowers,” the president started explaining. “If you are willing then they are starting auditions tomorrow at 10 am, shall I sign you up.”

 

“Sure thing, it has been I while doing a drama, and who would turn down an offer from the makers of BOF. Just let Manager Hyung know about it and ill drive there on my own.”

 

“Arrasso, good luck at the audition.”

 

“Kamsamidha.”

 

And with that I exited his office and went down to the practice rooms. Sitting in our room were Jonghyun and Hongki, who both looked very suspicious.

 

“What’s up buddy,” said Hongki getting up from his seat, his face turning neutral.

 

“Not much, the president was just talking to me about an audition for a new drama.”

 

“I see,” and right in that moment I got the feeling he knew something about it more about tomorrow.

 

“You’re hiding something from me aren’t you?”

 

“What would he be hiding hyung,” said Jonghyun getting up from his seat.

 

“I Know both of you are hiding something from me. Whatever it is, if it is gonna be terrible the rest people im gonna find are you two after the audition. If it is good, maybe I’ll treat you to noodles.”

 

Hongki’s POV

 

‘Looks like I’m getting noodles tomorrow. Yongwha is gonna be so surprised :)

 

SM Entertainment – 10:00 pm

 

Taemin’s POV

 

Me, Onew Hyung, and Key Umma;-P, just kidding Key Hyung were sitting down in the president’s office waiting for him to arrive. Let me describe the atmosphere, key hyung is sitting there calm and collected, on his phone I think tweeting the 91 line, Onew is playing with his thumbs, and me, I’m just waiting to hear about our new project. Interrupting my thoughts was the arrival of the president, the hyungs straightened up instantly.

 

“So I guess you guys are excited to find out your new project. Did you guys keep it to yourselves so far as promised?” Started the president

 

“Deh” came the unison reply.

 

“Good, here are the details of the song and theme that you guys are going to present,” he said taking out a file from his drawer and passing it to Onew Hyung. Me and Key hyung who were sitting on either side of him moved closer to him to see.

 

Wow! Was the first thought that came into my mind, the album will have three solo’s (one for each of us) and two songs we will sing together. I’m guessing those two will be our comeback songs. The theme is cool, horror type, with our trademark shinee hip hop style.

 

“Oh and one more thing you guys. The practice room are currently taken over by SNSD, EXO, and Super junior for the next two months before the due their group activities. So you guys will be practicing at another dance studio. It is one of your university’s practice halls Taemin, in so it will easier for you to get there. The other two will be driving by the van or on their own to there, any problems.”

 

“Aniyo. We are ok!” said key hyung.

 

“Sure thing hyung, but won’t the students there know,” said Onew Hyung.

 

“Which is why I booked the room that is farthest from the main campus, arrasso Taemin?”

 

“Ok!”

 

“Ok then you are dismissed; rehearsals start the day after tomorrow, you guys can have the rest of the time to relax till then”

With that we got out of our chairs… almost to the door when the president called out.

 

“Can I talk to you Onew-ah for a second?”

 

“Deh, I’ll see you guys home then…”

 

YG Entertainment – 2:00 pm

 

G-Dragon POV

 

Have you ever felt that time just stops around you all you see is what is happening right in front of you? You forget everything else. Well that is how I felt currently when she turned around. She had an exotic look that said she was half and proud of it, and her eyes were a deep brown colour that one could melt in...

 

“Oppa, did you want something?” said CL breaking me out of the trance.

 

“Aaa y.es.s I .wanted ... to say keep up the good work…”

 

“Um sorry I haven’t introduced myself… Annyeonghaseyo choneun Kwon Navedita immida.” She said, robbing my future thoughts with her magical voice… wait what! Snap out of it you’re supposed to be GD cool and robbing the ladies breath, not the other way around.

 

“Nice to meet you, look forward to having you in our company. Annyeong!” With that, I made a cool exit and decided mentally preparing myself for our next meeting was my next task.

 

Hope this update excites and calms you at the same time :)