A Strange Feeling

Our Dreams, Our Lives 우리의 꿈, 우리의 삶

ϹɧαÞTƐƦ

 

Annyeonghamishmika yeorobun, this is Zoey here with another update for you this week. Hope you like :)

 

The next day…

 

SHINee's Dorm - 9:00 am

 

Onew's POV

All of us got up at six to wish Minho safe journey to America where he will be filming his new movie, and also waiting for the troops to come pick up Jonghyun for his admittance into the military. They both left an hour ago so now i am giving instructions to the rest of the group.

 

"ok guys im gonna drop Taemin off at uni then head back here and pick you up key then we will head to the practice room and work on our comeback, then Taemin is going to meet us at SM, our driver will pick you up at the south entrance. We will then at SM finalize our solo songs and look over the group song. recording will start tomorrow so hopefully by ... let’s see today is Friday... so by Thursday or Friday next week we will we will check with the practice room and get started on rehearsal by Saturday."

 

"Arrasso hyung, i have some plans today at lunch so I’ll be gone for an hour but will be back by 2," said key. What time do you finish today Taemin."

 

"Well i have a meeting with the composition department to collect my midterm marks after class so let the driver know that i will call him when i am done"

 

"Ok he will pick you up, for now he will be called only when the other hyungs are busy. The rest of the tine it will either be me or key, arrasso... ok let’s get going...that is till you get your license…”

 

CNBLUE Dorm – 8:30 am

 

Yongwha’s POV

 

It’s been a while since I had this dream… not since the last drama I did which was heartstrings. I am walking into the room where there will be a couple of people behind a long desk scrutinizing me and wondering if I am fit for the role I signed up for. A follow their script, and sing and play guitar for them… hoping they would be impressed. Now I am back outside the room with faceless people and they call out the people who have passed and …

 

“WAKE UP HYUNG!!!!!”

 

“Bwoh! What is with you and waking up early Jungshin? Maybe I should throw you on the bed like Onew-ah tells me he does with Taemin”

 

“Really hyung… I can’t believe you would hurt your dongseng like that.” And there he goes with that puppy dog face that is an eyesore to look at… seriously you cannot help but change your mind after looking at it.

 

“Ok … fine I will not do any such thing… while you are conscious… anyways what do I have the pleasure of this early morning wakeup call?” sitting up on the bed and getting the sleep out of my eyes.

 

“Well your audition is in an hour so thought you might want to get up.”

 

“Bwoh! in an hour… and it will take a half-hour to get there. Ottoke…” with that I left him behind and made by all-time best record getting dressed, grabbed the car keys and ran out the door. Luckily somewhere along the way remembering to keep my phone and wallet with me.

 

YG Entertainment – 9:00 am

 

“Ok here are the files of the members and their contact information. I will leave them up to you now Jiyoung-ah”

 

“Gomawo hyung. You will not regret this decision.”

 

“I know.”

 

G-Dragon’s POV

 

After shaking hands with hyung I started off on my way to meet my new project, for whom I will produce.

I reached their assigned practice room and saw two people, a guy and a girl, I have never seen before along with T.O.P. hyung and Dongwook hyung (a.k.a. Se7en). Once the door closed behind me did everyone’s attention turn towards me. The two strangers bowed 90* and introduced themselves. The guy was dressed in a collared shirt and jeans, while the girl was dressed in sweats. First the guy introduced himself.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Choneun Choi Taehee immida, this group’s oldest member.”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Choneun Park Hyesung immida, this group’s little sister.” I politely bowed back and then started off.

 

“Annyeong I guess you guys know me. But what you do not know is that I will now be your producer and we will be working closely together for the next year. So take care of me and I will promise to take care of you.” I then faced T.O.P. hyung and said,

 

“Where are the other two members I was hoping we could get started today.”

 

“Don’t worry Jiyoung-ah,” said Dongwook hyung. “They due in ten minutes, the leader lives in Yangjae so it won’t take her too long to get here while the maknae lives in the YG trainee dorm.”

 

“Arrasso…”

 

And at that moment the door flew open and the maknae and leader both rushed in, stopped, then started continuously bowing and constantly saying jeusumidha sunbaenims.

 

“It’s alright you guys you are not late…” I started off. And right then she turned to me with those same shocked eyes as yesterday. And immediately shut up and moved beside her other members. She had baggy rock style pants on with a t-shirt and leather jacket while the maknae had on a t-shirt with jeans.

 

“Ok, so as I was saying I will your group’s producer and will look forward to working with you. For now I want to see your skills so I’ll let you guys show me a small sample of your vocals starting with the oldest to the youngest.

 

I sat down on the bench with both hyungs present and motioned the oldest who is Taehee to start off. He sang a small part of Haru Haru

 

나를 떠나서 편해지길 나를 잊고서 살아가줘

Nareul ttonaso mam pyonhejigil nareul itgoso saragajwo

Girl, I really hope you will set your heart free. Girl, I only hope you will let me go

  

눈물은 마를테니 ye 하루하루 지나면

Geu nunmureun da mareulteni ye haruharu jinamyon

Tears dry up soon, and you will forget me. As day by day passes by

 

차라리 만나지 않았더라면 아플텐데

Charari mannaji anatdoramyon dol apeultende

Sometimes I think we would be better off if we never met

 

영원히 함께하자던 약속 이젠 추억에 묻어두길 바래 baby

Yongwonhi hamkkehajadon geu yaksok ijen chuoge mudodugil bare baby

Look at me, I know we promised till the end but I have to break that, but I am sorry baby will you always…

 

He bowed then proceeded to sit down. Next was the leader Navedita sshi. She decided with an interesting song. It was when be and top rapped in pixie lotts song dancing on my own. She started off and me and hyung shared a smile between us.

 

You know I’m trying to make it happen for us right now

I got to do what I got to do, for me and you

Yo

I remember we were living like Kings and Queens

In the little tiny castle made of hopes and dreams

it was destiny, it was meant to be

we were so complete, the perfect team

Then suddenly there’s a glitch in the system

and between us is a big strip of distance

they say it supposed to make the heart grow fonder

for more like I can tell it couldn’t be wronger

 

She bowed down and then sat next to the oldest member who gave her a thumb up.

 

After that Hyesung sung part of Bom Noona’s You and I. then the maknae Yoonhyun did the beginning of Goodbye Baby by us :) and sat down.

 

Once he sat I got up and started my critique. “Ok Taehee sshi, nice vocals, and strong voice... we will do some exercises later. Hyesung sshi, also strong vocals... but could work on finding a way for you to harmonize with Taehee. As for you Yoonhyun... you are much better than what i heard yesterday. Just want you to work on your flow. As for you Navedita sshi, you got own flair and cool rapping voice. In fact all of you got your own unique styles so you will definitely stand out when you debut. For now I want to see how well you guys harmonize with each other so I can out that into the song I’m working on for you guys. So according to your schedules you would have to leave by 11 to get to school. And all except the leader are in Art High Schools/Universities so you guys have flexible schedules. So we will just have to adjust till the summer. Then we will probably have more time to practice and you guys can debut by September. Arrasso, ok for practice I want you to get into pairs and choose a song to present. Every day with me we will switch up the pairs till everyone has worked with each other then we will try a group song. Till then, pair up.”

 

They got up from the bench and paired up as girl with girl and guy with guy. They went off to separate corners while I sat down with Dongwook hyung. I glanced at the time, it was 10:15.

 

“So what do you think about the new trainees Jiyoung-ah?”

 

“They are good, just need to hear them harmonize to write a proper song for them. Then it will be me and teddy hyung working in the studio. You are working with the dance instructor right?”

 

“Yes, they all are good dancers, so a dance song could work; Taehee and Yoonhyun can break dance so I was thinking that when we do their intro song we incorporate that. The leader has also great flexibility along with Hyesung.”

 

“Ah I see, anyways where did hyung go?”

 

“T.O.P. had to go for solo rehearsals. He will be the next artist promoting then it will be gummy then the new group. None of us will be promoting to keep the spotlight on them as Y.G. hyung said.”

 

“Nice strategy, it works for other companies, I guess it will work for them, but they should do a collab with another artist to get more recognition, I’ll talk to YG about that and we will see.”

 

The time passed by quickly and soon it was 11:00. The trainees did not notice the time so I announced it and they started to pack up. The rest left quickly while the leader was busy keeping her metrocard ready and taking out her phone to check for messages. Dongwook hyung was still in the room and watched me suspiciously as I walked up to her.

 

“Annyeong.”

 

“Oh, Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim” she said putting her phone in her pocket.

 

“Good work in today’s practice we have another practice tonight at 6 with the rest of the people who will be working with you guys so please don’t forget to attend.”

 

“Arrasso, anything else.”

 

“Ani, that’s about it.”

 

“Ok I will see you later sunbaenim.” She walked pass me and was just about to leave when I spoke out.

 

“What made you choose Dancing on My Own to rap?”

 

“Well,” she said turning around to face me. “I moved to Korea when I was fourteen. But, I heard the song on the radio, in MiGuk while I was visiting my parents there a year later. I already had a thing for rapping, and you and T.O.P. Sunbae did a wicked job. So when YG auditions came to around I took it as my chance to expose my talent and meet the people who I listened to in that song. Thus, I am here today, a leader of a group in the same company as both of you.”

 

“I see well I am glad I could inspire you that way.”

 

“No thank you, and sorry about yesterday and calling you an ahjusshi, I didn’t really look at your face properly.”

 

“It’s alright, we will start fresh, and work together hard to make your group shine.”

 

“Arrasso, annyeong.” With that she left. I kept on looking at the door in a trance till Dongwook Hyung cleared his throat.

 

“So, you have met?”

 

“Yeah yesterday, she ran into me like a tornado and called me an ahjusshi… btw do I look like one?”

 

“Nah… ok still be careful ok.”

 

“Hey don’t worry about it. She’s a dongseng. And I treat all my dongseng with care.”

 

“Ok, whatever you say…”

 

Ok that’s it for one chapter… more coming up in the next. Stay tuned