About To Begin

Our Dreams, Our Lives 우리의 꿈, 우리의 삶

ϹɧαÞTƐƦ

 

Annyeong yeorobun i am back and with an update that gives an introduction to my final OC and by the next update we shall move ahead with the story :)

 

Big Bang Dorm – 11:00pm

G-Dragon’s POV

I opened the apartment door to find an empty dorm looking back at me. And on the fridge were different notes of different colours. Probably the members reasons for not being home. So I cooked some ramen and started to eat when as I was eating glimpses of today’s meeting with Navedita sshi came into my mind. She is different for sure. Maybe mixed, not fully Korean, and has a somewhat extrovert personality on first impression but I cannot say anything just yet. But I have to admit there is a strange pull towards I’m feeling towards her. Maybe because she is already starting to match up to my ideal girl already…

Korean National University of Arts -10:30 pm

Unknown Person’s POV

The last janitor just left the campus and thinks that no one is around the north end of campus. Luckily I know this place as well as he does, maybe even better. That’s probably why he never saw me. I made sure he left the gates and then opened the back door to the dance studio with my key (don’t ask), and went inside. Once there I dropped my bag on the floor and take out my phone to use as a flashlight. Once I get to the lights I turn off the phone and turn the studio lights on dimly. Once getting some sense of sight I go back to where my bag is and take out my iPod, towel and water bottle. Everything in place, I start my stretches and warm up. Once that is over I plug in my headphones let my music guide me to a time long ago.

My Omma was a famous ballerina, who gave it up when she fell in love with my Appa. However she did not completely give up and gave me my passion for dancing. She would teach me how to dance in our home studio. Her philosophy: why pay extra money when I could learn from her and have everyone be surprised when I would show up at the talent show and blow everyone away. It was a cool idea, which had me inspired, I was never popular and the kids would tease me a lot since I had glasses and messy hair. But Omma taught me how dancing sets you free and encouraged me to practice so that I would one day show the world how awesome I was. But when I was 10 and was about ready to perform. In fact I had anonymously signed up for the school’s next talent show. But on the night of the performance I was hiding in the back row where I come up to the stage from, waiting for Omma and Appa to show up, Appa had some work left at school and a got a ride my mom’s sister who was the only person other than my parents that knew I would perform  tonight. I was hiding behind her seat when she got a call and went out into the hall. She came back with a devastated expression on her face and told me I had to come with her. That night I lost my parents and never went to the stage. But because of everything my Omma did to teach me I never let go of dancing, it was the only way I felt close to her.

After that incident my aunt moved in with me to my house. She was a great companion and worked as a Coordinator for SM entertainment, which at that time was just starting off with artists like Super Junior, and BOA who had already debuted three years back. She would always tell me that I should forget the past and move on. I had great dancing skills and singing and composition was like a second skin to me (thanks to Appa). But I could not look at it from her perspective. My thoughts were always that my peers should accept me first then I would be able to show them my true self.

So after high school I joined K-Arts (K.N.U. of Arts) as a composition and piano major. The reason is that my Appa use to be a professor here and when they heard I was his daughter they gave me a scholarship. Also due to the fact that my Appa had transferred some of his skills to me and I got his talent. Dancing is something I cannot show the world just yet. So thanks to me finding my Appa old keys to the school that he kept in his office I was able to unlock the north dance studio building. Everyone avoided that place at night and would the south studio for night practice. It is rumored that there is a ghost here, but I don’t think so. In fact for some reason I feel closer to my Omma here then my house studio.

When about five songs finished I realised it was close to midnight and the campus would be closed soon. Before then I had to make my exit or I would be locked here all night. So I freshened up and put away my things. Making sure I turn off the lights, I exit through the same back entrance and circle behind campus to the student centre and blend in with a few people leaving and head off campus and towards home. Not before getting the groceries I promised.

Downtown café: 11:00

Sunmi’s POV

It was my turn next for open night. After that encounter with Hyung Joong oppa I headed to school and had my classes, I go to Konkuk U, majoring in music and business. I know weird combination. But my mom wanted me to help unnie in the café and I wanted to play guitar so she compromised. Thus, the weird combo. So after class I headed back to the café where it was open night. I signed up tonight on the begging of my sister who has a date tonight and wants him to see how awesome our café is and how awesome her sister is. Just kidding, she just wanted to show how cool the café was and wanted me to play her favourite song tonight. So when it was my turn I got up on stage and adjusted the strings and started to play.

언젠간 이 눈물이 멈추길

onjen-gani nunmuri momchugil

I hope these tears will stop running someday

 

언젠간 이 어둠이 걷히고

onjen-gani odumi gothigo

Someday after this darkness clear up

 

따스한 햇살이 이 눈물을 말려주길

ttaseuhan hessari i nunmureul mallyojugil

I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

 

Navedita thinking about her day in YG and meeting G-dragon Sunbae for the first time

 

지친 내 모습이 조금씩 지겨워지는 걸 느끼면

jichin ne moseubi jogeumssik jikyowojineun gol neukkimyon

When I feel that I’m getting tired of looking me exhausted,

 

다 버리고 싶죠 힘들게 지켜오던 꿈을

da borigo sipjyo himdeulge jikyo-odon kkumeul

I want to give all my dreams I’ve kept hard

 

가진 것보다는 부족한 것이 너무나도 많은 게

gajin gotbodaneun bujokhan gosi nomunado maneun ge

every time I feel that I’m lacking in many things more than I have

 

느껴질 때마다 다리에 힘이 풀려서 나 주저앉죠

neukkyojil ttemada darie himi pullyoso na jujoanjyo

I lost strength in my legs and drop down

 

Yongwha thinking about his audition tomorrow and not getting much sleep doing so

 

언젠간 이 눈물이 멈추길

onjen-gani nunmuri momchugil

I hope these tears will stop running someday

 

언젠간 이 어둠이 걷히고

onjen-gani odumi gothigo

Someday after this darkness clear up

 

따스한 햇살이 이 눈물을 말려주길

ttaseuhan hessari i nunmureul mallyojugil

I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

 

Onew wondering how the next few months will be like with just three members

 

괜찮을 거라고 내 스스로를 위로하며 버티는

gwenchaneul gorago ne seuseuroreul wirohamyo botineun

Every day I hold out comforting myself “it’ll be alright

 

하루하루가 날 조금씩 두렵게 만들고

haruharuga nal jogeumssik duryopge mandeulgo

But it makes me afraid little by little

 

나를 믿으라고 말하면서도 믿지 못하는 나는

nareul mideurago malhamyonsodo mitji mothaneun naneun

I tell myself to believe in myself, but I don’t

 

이제 얼마나 더 오래 버틸 수 있을 지 모르겠어요

ije olmana do ore botil su isseul ji moreugessoyo

Now I don’t know how longer I can hold out

 

G-dragon thinking about his decision and also meeting the new members of the YG family

 

기다리면 언젠간 오겠지

gidarimyon onjen-gan ogetji

But wait it’ll come

 

밤이 길어도 해는 뜨듯이

bami girodo heneun tteudeusi

Although the night is long, the sun comes up

 

아픈 내 가슴도 언젠간 다 낫겠지

apeun ne gaseumdo onjen-gan da natgetji

Someday my painful heart will get well

 

Hyunjoong thinking about how is day went from normal to catastrophic in one moment

 

날 이젠 도와주길 하늘이 제발 도와주길

nal ijen dowajugil haneuri jebal dowajugil

I hope it helps me now I hope the God will help me

 

나 혼자서만 이겨내기가 점점 더 자신이 없어져요

na honjasoman igyonegiga jomjom do jasini opsojyoyo

I don’t have enough confidence more and more to overcome myself

 

A person with groceries in her hand is walking towards a house nearby Yangjae

 

언젠간 이 눈물이 멈추길

onjen-gani nunmuri momchugil

I hope these tears will stop running someday

 

언젠간 이 어둠이 걷히고

onjen-gani odumi gothigo

Someday after this darkness clear up

 

따스한 햇살이 이 눈물을 말려주길

ttaseuhan hessari i nunmureul mallyojugil

I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

 

기다리면 언젠간 오겠지

gidarimyon onjen-gan ogetji

But wait it’ll come

 

밤이 길어도 해는 뜨듯이

bami girodo heneun tteudeusi

Although the night is long, the sun comes up

 

아픈 내 가슴도 언젠간 다 낫겠지

apeun ne gaseumdo onjen-gan da natgetji

Someday my painful heart will get well

 

언젠간 x2

onjen-gan x2

Someday x2

credits IU: someday Dream high OST 언젠간 이 눈물이 멈추길
 

I finish the song and see unnie giving me a thumb up, her date is impressed and she is going to be happy. With that I pack up and wish my unnie good luck and head home. Reminding myself on the way to bring my skateboard from the shop it is currently being fixed at just nearby the subway station.

I reach the shop and my friend Kyung Soo oppa is waiting outside with my skateboard. Apologizing for being late I take it and head home on the subway…

Navedita’s POV

I sat in the living room watching a rerun of boys over flowers when Geum Jandi meets F4 for the first time. It seems like everything is reminding me about today. I ponder over that when I hear the door opening and someone call out.

“Annyeong, anyone home, I have the groceries.”

Oh it’s Mina-ie. I walked toward the door to see Mina-ie struggling with her bag, and the groceries so I help her with the groceries and we plop them on the kitchen counter. She takes out her head phones and gives me a smile.

“How was your day today,” she asks.

“It’s been good, had training this morning and then classes in the afternoon then training after class. Oh and you will never guess who I met today.”

“Well there can’t be anyone interesting at school but by the way you look I have to say you met a Sunbae at YG.”

“Snap you can read me like a book.”

“Probably cause I read a lot of books, anyways tell me who it was?”

“It was Jiyoung Sunbae also known as G-dragon of Big Bang.”

“WHAT!!! That’s so wicked!”

“Yup and it was during my rapping practice, I wonder if he thought I was any good.”

“Of course you were, don’t fret.”

“Ok, enough about me how was your day?”

“It was good composition and English classes today. Then I had my composition study time tonight so I stayed back.”

“That’s cool, did you have dinner yet.”

“Yup I ate at the university.”

“Ok,”

At that moment the door opens up again and our other roommate comes in with her guitar and skateboard in each hand.

“Annyeong guys!”

“Annyeong Sunmi-ah, I see you got your skateboard back,” says Mina.

“Yup now the day’s travels will be much more easier. I tested it out from the station to here, it’s as good as new.”

“Cool, btw how was open night?” I ask.

“it was good Unnie’s namja chingu is impressed so I will probably get a bonus this week from her.”

“then at the end of the week you treat us to chow mein, arrasso.” Mina says.

“Arrasso. Well I ate at the café so I am going to go upstairs to my room.”

“Ok I’m gonna hit the sack too. Have training tomorrow morning. Wait for me Sunmi I have to tell you about who I met today.” And with that I head upstairs while Mina is putting away the groceries.

Mina’s POV

With the girls heading upstairs, I finish up putting away the groceries then head up to my room. My house has four bedrooms so each one of us have our own room and washroom. The extra room is for my aunt when she is in Seoul. Right now she is in Canada as a part of the S.M. Entertainment auditions that are happening there as a recruiter and judge. The girls have not met her since she hasn’t been in Korea for a year now. Oh did I mention upstairs outside of the rooms there is a small space where we hang out mostly and is also our game space. This also happened to once be my omma’s second favourite place, right after her dance studio. I walk into my room and put my bag beside my bed. I take out my dance clothes and put them in the laundry hamper and do my nightly rituals. Once that is out of the way I go onto my computer and as a habit log into my dad’s e-mail. After he passed away the university gave me access to his e-mail and told me that they will keep it open for me to look at it. I look through his emails to Omma and my auntie and then the last one he wrote which was about signing me up for dance classes. It was that email that never got sent.

Well annyeong *90 degree bow* I am back and with this update I will start updating more regularly now. So hold on for the ride :)