Upcoming Surpise

Our Dreams, Our Lives 우리의 꿈, 우리의 삶

ϹɧαÞTƐƦ ①①

 

Here is part two of today’s update… enjoy.

 

YG Entertainment – 7:00 pm

 

Navedita’s POV

 

We just finished of the meeting and everyone was heading out. I was also about to when YG saem called out to me.

 

“Navedita sshi, can I speak to you for a moment?”

 

The remaining few people that were still in the room which were CL, Yoonhyun and G-dragon sunbae look back at as curiously but still left. At least that what I thought they did…

 

CL’s POV

 

I was just about to leave the room when YG saem called back Navedita. I being curious decided that since I won’t be able to listen in the room I’ll pretend to leave and just listen from the outside. So when Yoonhyun who was last after me and G-dragon oppa came out I quickly ran to the door to prevent it from closing and left it open just a crack enough to listen to what they were saying. The other two looked at me kinda of funny. I just shushed them and told them to help me to listen. I guess they were also kinda of curious also…

 

Navedita’s POV

 

“Ok, as I told you before, now you are to become a leader of a new group, that also means that you will be having more responsibility and have to set the image for the group to follow. Arrachi?”

 

“Neh saem.”

 

“Good, one more thing. Now that you are going to debut you will have to move into the YG dorms and also get another sim. So make sure you take down whatever numbers are necessary like your parents and your grandparents etc. just don’t keep unnecessary numbers in your phone once the sim is changed?”

 

“Ok but you got to let me keep my current roommates numbers, they are trustworthy, and it’s not like I have many other friends here in Seoul.”

 

“Arrasso, so can you shift into the dorms by this week, and let me know if you need any help switching into the dorms, arrasso, this is now your new family.”

 

“Neh Saem!!”

 

“Good luck then.”

 

With that we headed out of the room when all of a sudden, when YG saem opened the door, Yoonhyun, CL, and G-Dragon sunbae was sprawled on the ground massaging their heads.

 

“Yah, you punks!! Is this the first grade, CL, Jiyoung, you guys are suppose to be role models and look you are already corrupting the new maknae.”

 

“Sorry hyung, it’s my fault; these two were trying to get me to stop.”

 

“Aish, chincha… well then if you are taking responsibility then report to the gym and make sure you do 50 sit-ups and 50 pushups… I’ll be asking the trainer if you were there so don’t skip, arrachi?”

 

“Neh hyung.”

 

“Good well there is nothing left to do tonight so go do what you guys do at your age, just no scandals, I’m too old for those.”

 

“Arrasso hyung, if we like anyone we will tell flat out then bye… Yoonhyun I’ll drop you home, bye.”

 

“Aish that punk… well CL you get back to your dorm and have some rest, the next few weeks will be a dozy.”

 

“Arrasso saem.”

 

With that YG Saem left and CL turned to me…

 

“You are wicked Navedita, I have never heard anyone negotiate with YG saem… well except for G-Dragon oppa.”

 

“Well what can I say? I am the best.”

 

“Nice 2ne1 reference.”

 

“Well I can say that for your stalking techniques. You are just luck that sunbae covered for you, I know that you were the perpetrator.”

 

“Well the other two were also interested or else they wouldn’t have sticked around. Anyways you want a ride home… nah I’ll walk don’t worry about me CL.”

 

“Arrasso.”

 

With that she walked of and I let out a sigh of relief. I walked out into the cold night and took the subway home…

 

Gangnam studio – 7:30pm

 

Mina’s POV

 

“Ok unnie my shift is over… I’m gonna go home now… today’s my day to cook… the girls said they would be home by eight.”

 

“Sometimes it’s hard to believe that they are your unnie’s, you act like such a mom. Anyways have a good day.”

 

“You too unnie. Annyeong.”

 

I walked out of the studio and headed home, luckily reaching before the other two. I got out the right ingredients and started to make chow mein. It’s our common favorite so why not has it to finish off the week.

 

“Mina I’m home.”

 

“Neh Sunmi unnie, im in the kitchen.”

 

“Ummm what’s that smell? Is it what I think it is? … yup it is!”

 

“Daebak!!! Navedita-ie called and said that she couldn’t reach you and that she would be home after picking up something.”

 

“Ok, Chincha. Can you look over this? I’ll get my phone from my bag.”

 

I took out my phone and saw that it was on silent. Aish, sometimes I can be such a pabo, what if someone was to call, like eemonim. Anyways I turned off the silent and put my phone in the pocket and went back to the kitchen.

 

“I forgot to turn off the silent when I was out of school. Anyways I’ll look at this unnie, can you set the table?”

 

“Arrasso.”

 

Just then the door opened and someone called out.

 

“Guys I’m home.”

 

“Annyeong unnie, come in dinner.”

 

“Annyeong everyone… ummm I smell my favorite chow mein. You cooked Mina-ie?”

 

“Yup, and it’s ready so go freshen up, me and Sunmi unnie will set the table, arrasso.”

 

“Neh.”

 

She went and came back and we sat down to dinner, first thanking god for our food, then proceeding to eat.

 

“So how was your day Navedita-ie?” asked Sunmi unnie.

 

“It was great! Our group has become official so now in two months I will be a k-pop idol.”

 

“Wow, congrats unnie!!!”

 

“Thanks Mina-ie, it’s really great news, but now that we are official but that also means that this week I have to move into the YG dorms.”

 

“If you are worried about leaving us, don’t worry we won’t leave your backs that easily,” said Sunmi unnie.

 

“Unnie’s right… we will visit you every break you get so it will seem like we also live there with you.”

 

“Arrasso, I just wanted to let you guys know, since I’ll be busy with school during the week I was planning to do the move on Sunday. I’ll have to get someone from YG to help me with my stuff.”

 

“Aeh… what do you mean you did to get someone from YG to help, what are we here for?” I said.

 

“Exactly, Mina is right. We are here to help, but I don’t have a car Mina.”

 

“But I do unnie, you guys lets finish our food and then I will show you something I haven’t shown you yet in this house.”

 

“Really, there is  more to this house?” said Sunmi unnie.

 

“My dad always said that somethings should be kept as a surprise, not everything should be revealed at once.”

 

“Mina, your dad must have been some person,” Said Navedita unnie.

 

“That he sure was.”

 

We finished of our dinner and put the dishes in the dishwasher. Then I told the Unnies to wait for me and I went into my Appa’s office. This room was my second sanctuary after our basement studio. While my Omma would be doing all her work I would be in this room the most. My Appa had set up a small corner filled with toys so that he can watch over me while he does his work. The toys are still there, his files are still there, but he isn’t. which is why this is one of the places I don’t let the unnies come, it doesn’t feel like I can let them in anytime soon I walked over to his desk and opened the first drawer which had the keys to the back of the house, and I closed the room locking it, and putting the key on my necklace, along with the key to my parents room.

 

“Unnies follow me.” I led them to the den with had two doors, once that we came from and one that as far as the unnies know was a storage closet that hasn’t been used since it was full. I walked over to door and using the key I got from Appa’s office and unlocked the door which opened up the door.

 

“Omo Mina, There is more rooms in this house.”

 

“Deh, before I was born my grandparents use to live with my parents. To make it easier for them their room was made on the first floor, right here and had easy access to the garage. My grandparents passed away yet my parents made it a point to keep the entrance to the garage here so that burglars cannot access it from the outside and it doesn’t even look like there is a garage. You have been in our backyard does it look like we have a garage?”

 

“Nope it doesn’t.” they both said.

 

“Well the only other person that know about this is a professor friend of my Appa’s who constructed the technology, the garage is accessible from here and the car would exit from the left side of the house opposite of the entrance to the backyard, from underground”

 

“Wow, your house is cool. No wonder it looks so small from the outside yet full of mystery on the inside”

 

“What can I say, my Appa wanted a house that works for him, and so he made this one.”

 

We walked inside the garage through the hallway and I the lights. Sitting there were two cars

 

“I actually got my driver’s license because eemonim told me it’s necessary but with school and work so close my I have not had any need for using these cars. But since YG is so far from here and we cannot carry all your stuff in our hands on the subway I say we use my dad’s car.” And with that I uncovered my dad’s car, which was a black convertible, which thanks to my dad’s friend at the local garage who taught me how to take care of a car when I worked there for a summer, it is shiny and looks brand new.

 

“Omo, this is one wicked car!!!” said Sunmi unnie.

 

“Is it safe to drive Mina-ie?” asked Navedita Unnie.

 

“It’s perfectly safe and on Sunday you will arrive in style unnie. But that means that when we finish moving you have to treat us to something yummy.”

 

“Arrasso, let’s get back to the main house, I need to start packing and let YG know when I am moving in.”

 

“Arrasso lets go”…

 

FNC Entertainment – 9:00 pm

 

Hongki’s POV

 

So i am here in FTIsland’s practice room getting our comeback song ready, when all of a sudden the door opens.

 

“Omo. Yah Yongwha you scared me.

 

“Don’t worry. If I really wanted to scare you I would have…anyways I had to drop this off. And he puts a bag of something on the table I am sitting at.”

 

“Is it a bomb?”

 

“Well let’s just say that I was surprised today so you win.”

 

With that he left just as suddenly as he came and closed the door with a bang. I turned my attention towards the bag and opened it. Inside there was a food carton that looked really hot. I took it out and opened it to find noodles. Well it looks like I did win. I took out my phone and messaged someone

 

He has gotten surprised… I guess he liked it because he was trying to hide his smile. Now that my part is done, the rest is up to you… finish what you left of five years ago. I’ll be here to help along the way…

 

SHINee’s Dorm – 9:00 pm

 

Taemin’s POV

 

We just got back from SM after practice and were told to rest up before we had recording tomorrow. I put my bag on the desk and crashed onto the couch the Onew hyung followed suit. Key hyung on the other hand went towards the kitchen. We sat their relaxing when Key called out.

 

“Taemin what is this envelope I found in your lunch bag.”

 

Oh snap… the envelope with Soomin sshi number and her earring. If hyung opens that envelope, oh god… I ran into the kitchen just when key hyung was about to open the envelope. I stopped in front of him and snatched the envelope.

 

“Yah, what is the meaning of this.”

 

“What going on here you guys?” asked Onew hyung coming into the kitchen.

 

“Nothing hyungs, this is just my midterm report I want to open it first before I’ll show you. I’ll go open this in my room.” I walked away with the envelope securely in my hands. If I had looked back I would have seen Onew hyung looking at me suspiciously and Key hyung muttering as he cleaned out my lunch bag.

 

Onew’s POV

 

“Key I think the maknae is hiding something from us,” I said as a watched Taemin go into his room and heard a click.

 

“I think so too, but since you are the leader you go check.”

 

“Alright.”

 

I walked up to Taemin’s door and put my ear against it…

 

Taemin’s POV

 

I walked into the room and locked the door behind me. I looked at the clock on my wall… it’s almost 9:30, hopefully she will be awake. I took out my cell and dialed the number that the receptionist gave me…

 

Yangjae – 9:30 pm

 

Mina’s POV

 

Me and the unnies after coming out the garage went back to the main house. Navedita unnie went upstairs to call her president and start packing I on the other hand went to sit in the den upstairs with Sunmi unnie. I was looking over my new composition and was humming with Sunmi unnie strumming her guitar along with me. We were getting into it when my phone rang.

 

‘I don’t know this number should I answer it? Might as well’

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Ah, is this Soomin sshi?”

 

“Neh, who is this?”

 

“Umm this is Lee Taemin.”

 

“BWOH!!!!” Sunmi unnie looked up at me and Navedita unnie came out her room with her baseball bat.

 

"Where is the ert???" she asked.

 

I signaled them that it was nothing serious and they went back what they were doing."aish, I brought out my bat out of the bag. Now I have to pack it again." I heard Navedita Unnie say as she went back into her room.

 

“Sorry but is this some kind of joke?”

 

“No it isn’t… we were sitting next to each other in the composition receptionist office, it seems that you have dropped your earring there. I have it.”

 

“Oh chincha… well then if this really lee Taemin…” as I said that Sunmi unnie looked up again and I signaled that I would tell her after I finish the call…

 

“Then should I come to SM to pick it up?”

 

“Well if that is possible? Do you know where SM is or should I send you the address?”

 

“Don’t worry, I know where it is. I’ll see you there at 9 then?”

 

“Arrasso I’ll let the front desk know you are coming and tell them to let you come to the practice room.”

 

“Ok then, annyeong.”

 

I hanged up the phone and Sunmi put down her guitar and gave me the start spilling look. So I told her how I was waiting in the composition department with lee Taemin already there but following my eemonim’s advice I kept it cool and lost my earring their which ended up with him. I did not notice when Navedita unnie came out of her room and was also listening to my story

 

“Ok that’s all and well but how did he get your number?”

 

“I don’t know unnie. I’ll go there tomorrow morning and will ask him. At least I’ll get my earring back before eemonim will come back.”

 

“Oh Unnie is coming back tomorrow?” said Navedita unnie.

 

“Omo, I didn’t see you there unnie. You scared me!... And yes she is coming back tomorrow so I am going to check over her room.”

 

SHINee’s dorm – 9:45 pm

 

Onew’s POV

 

I was waiting in the living room for the maknae to come out of his room. I heard the whole conversation now I just wanted to hear it from his mouth. I didn’t have to wait long since he came out with a piece of paper and handed it to key.

 

“My report card, I already looked at it. I’ll be in the living room.”

 

He walked into the living room and sat down.

 

“So Taemin… Who is this Soomin sshi, and why do you have her earring?”

 

He looked at me all scandalized but then calmed down. He started to explain how while he was waiting to get his report this Soomin sshi came in and he noticed that her earring fell that he asked the receptionist for her number and called her to let her know that he had her earring. And that she would come over to SM to pick it up.

 

“Ok I'll believe you for now, but if this person does not come tomorrow then let’s just say you will get a very bad punishment.” I said as a cracked my knuckles.

 

“Arrasso hyung”…

 

And that everyone is my double update for today. Happy belated b-day to Top oppa and to myself hehehe!!