Decision Made

Our Dreams, Our Lives 우리의 꿈, 우리의 삶

ϹɧαÞTƐƦ

 

Third chapter ladies and if there are gentlemen… this one goes out to my chingu… hope u likey :)

 

YG Entertainment – 12:00 pm

 

“The president will see you in 20 mins.”

 

“Arrasso”

 

G-Dragon’s POV

 

I sat down in one of the chairs outside his office and took out my phone. On it there were a couple of texts from CL and one from Dongwook Hyung. I decided not to text them just yet and wait till after I speak with the president. Hyun Suk Hyung’s P.A. had the news on…

 

Also in the news today, YG entertainment has announced that they are soon going to debut a new group. And more interesting news is that this will be YG’s first Co-ed group. We have seen different Co-ed groups light up the stage. Groups such as Koyote and Clazziquai have and still are making music that k-pop fans adore. According to YG “this group will be on a whole new level and will revolutionize the k-pop industry.”

 

The group will have Park Hyesung who was seen in Superstar K and 3 never before seen faces. However we have word that the two oldest members are currently attending Seoul’s University for the Arts…

 

“The president will see you now Jiyoung sshi…”

 

“Arrasso”

 

I walked into his office without knocking. I am one of the few people with that privilege, and sat down in the seat across Hyung.

 

“So I take it that you have made up your mind Jiyoung-ah.”

 

“Deh, my decision is to stay with the company for one more year than go on into the military.”

 

“Wonderful decision, however I was getting a vibe from your phone call this morning that you decided something else.”

 

“It seems like nothing gets hidden from you hyung. I was actually planning to join the army but seeing something today changed my mind.”

 

“Can I ask what that was?”

 

“It was the youngest member of your new project has inspired me. In fact, he kind of reminds me of when I joined the company, maybe if sticking around can help him adjust since I can relate.”

 

“I see your point, then shall I schedule some sessions where you can teach those guys.”

 

“Sure pass it by me, I have to also schedule recording times and practice times for my new solo album.”

 

“Arrasso, Ill email them to you tonight.”

 

With that I got up and headed out of the office and towards the elevator to go to our practice room. By ours I mean Big Bang’s Practice room. I headed down the hallway towards our practice room, passing by the same practice room where I met Yoon Hyun, this time there was a girl rapping.

 

“Must be the kid’s noona. I just stay and listen for a bit.”

 

Her rapping was really smooth and fierce at the same time. A bit deeper than CL’s rapping; she’s got her own flair. Without notice I was already drawn to the window of the room and saw her back view.

 

“Snap, she’s the girl who called me ahjusshi, oh I’ll give her a peace of my mind.”

 

With that resolve I barged into the room and she spun around, my breath stopping right there…

 

Ok second update of the day… to make up for the last chapters shortness