Almost Beginning

Our Dreams, Our Lives 우리의 꿈, 우리의 삶

 

ϹɧαÞTƐƦ

 

Ok next update, not sure if you guys noticed I introduced the second of the three special oc’s in the last update. You will get to know her better in the following chapters but for now let’s continue… shall we :)

 

Downtown Seoul – 1:00pm (café)

 

Sunmi’s POV

 

Ottoke I spilled coffee on him of all people.

 

“Unnie my shift is over I’m going to school, I’ll be back for my evening shift.” With that I run inside the employee’s room grab my stuff and ran to counter were we had an opening we lift up to get out from. Then run right past him, ducking my head as I go past so he wouldn’t recognize me. You may ask why, first let me get to the comfort of my dorm and I’ll tell you…

 

Hyunjoong’s POV

 

Just as I got myself looking decent the culprit run right past me ducking her head so I couldn’t get see her face. But still she looked familiar, and I was not just gonna let her get away. I picked up my phone and pocketed it, then called out to her…

 

“Hey Ajasshi, wait we need to talk!!!” she froze for a second giving me just a metre distance between us, but the she suddenly jerked and ran out of café. It took me a moment to realize what happened, then start running after her.

 

She ran really fast, but hey being an idol dancer requires that you keep in shape, so slowly but surely I started to gain on her. She must have realized so she ran towards the subway… and WHAT!!! She slid down the pole of the stairs… who the heck is this girl.

 

Still I ran after her and we reached the payment entrance. She must have already taken out her metrocard because her just slid it and ran straight to the subway platform. Luckily I had my wallet out so I quickly took out my metrocard and ran right after her. As I neared her the door of the next train opened up and she ran in… unfortunately I wasn’t quick enough and the doors closed on me… not before I got a chance to see her… the first thing was that her eyes looked really familiar but I can’t seem to recall where I have seen her.

 

Even after the train left I still stood there wondering when people started to recognize me. So I took the train to my apartment, on the way getting a call from my manager who heard that I was in the metro, and promised a good talk when I reach home…

 

Later that day…

 

CNBLUE’s Dorm – 7:00 pm

 

Yongwha’s POV

Me and the guys just finished having our dinner and were chilling out in the living room; me on my laptop, Jonghyun strumming his guitar, and Minhyuk and Jungshin playing videogames. We are really lucky to have this day off, at least I can prepare for my audition tomorrow. How you may ask, by watching boys over Flowers. It sounds weird I know but if you are gonna work with something new you have to do a background check. And since it is my first time with these producers so I might as well do research into their best known work and get an understanding of what they expect.

 

“Hey hyung, I am almost done writing this new song, can you take a look at it tomorrow after your audition.”

 

“Sure Jonghyun.”

 

“Cool”…

 

SHINee’s Dorm – 7:30 pm

 

Onew’s POV

 

“Ok guys,” I started off saying to the guys, Jonghyun and Minho being present. “So tonight I wanted to raise a toast to our bling bling who is admitting to the army next week and to Minho who will be overseas filming his new movie. This may be one of the few times we will be together as five the next few months. So let’s work hard, take on surprises with full strength and skill and show the world why we are the shining shinee. Hwighting!”

 

“Amen to that. Onew Hyung, it seems the shawols will have to find a different name for you… dubu just doesn’t work” said Jonghyun and the atmosphere became ten times lighter.

 

“Yah, you punk! You sure know how to ruin a good leader speech.”

 

“That he does,” interjected key.

 

“We are gonna miss you hyung,” said Taemin.

 

“Me to, but you guys are gonna visit.”

 

“Yup the first week after you get admitted we have a day off so the three of us will be coming.”

 

“Arrasso hyung”…

 

Outside Yangjae station - 9:00pm

 

Navedita POV

 

I just exited the subway station after a tiring hour long ride. The reason for that is because I live that far. I go to Seoul National University of education but train at YG. So I have really gotten use to the subway. In fact most of the texts my friends send me are for subway directions. In fact I have gone as far as Incheon by the subway to receive my parents when they came to visit.

 

Originally I am from MiGuk as known the U.S.A. but really wanted to live with my grandparents and learn about my roots. So I started living with them when I was fourteen till I started to train at sixteen. They then shifted to old age homes and I visit them every weekend since. Anyways, once I got into university (and also got a scholarship), I had a bit of trouble finding a place to stay.

 

Since wasn’t a Korean citizen and the international rooming was full, and co-ed, which my parents were strictly against. So they gave me temporary lodgings till I find a place to stay.

 

So as I said I love the subway. Well it was on my way to YG when I saw a room for rent ad on the subway bulletin. I immediately contacted them. It turns out it was a girl my age offering it to help pay for her tuition. We met up in Namsan Park to discuss it and talking to her, I realized how great of a person she was. She told me there was someone else living there as well and after talking to my parents and got the ok I moved in. apparently her parents were once professors at K-Arts (Korean National University of Arts) and so they bought a house there. Which is why I am actually now almost home. The closest station being Yangjae. The best part about this place is that it is half way between my uni and YG. So equal travel distance between both.

 

I reached the house and used my key to enter. Mina-ie as me and my roommate like to call her, just a nickname, treats us like family more than renters. She lets us do what we want as long as we don’t enter the study, or her parents’ room. She said she wanted to preserve their memory, and I totally respect that. According to her they were great people and they would have liked us a lot. As I walked into the living room I saw a note on the dining table, actually two. One in white and one it dark red. The white must be Mina’s and the other our other roommate.

 

Mina: will be back at Twelve thirty, will pick up groceries on the way, text if you want something.

 

_____: at the café. Be back at twelve. I’ll have dinner there.

 

Looks like I have a few hours to myself. I walked up to my room, put my stuff away and changed into my Pj’s. Walking back downstairs and saw that Mina’s special pasta there in a container with my name on it. She total read my mind today. I heated it and sat in the living room and the TV. It was just my luck that Your Beautiful reruns were on. The part that was showing was when Min Nam was being introduced to the other guys. It reminded me of today’s meeting with G-Dragon Sunbae. It took me a few minutes after he left to realize he was the same person I bumped into this morning and accidently called him an ahjusshi. He must be really angry right now. But still you have to admit it was kinda funny…

 

Ok folks you have seen glimpses of these two OC’s I have introduced. But be prepared the best of the story is yet to come… annyeong!