Surprising Events

Our Dreams, Our Lives 우리의 꿈, 우리의 삶

ϹɧαÞTƐƦ

 

Hey yeorobun. Annyeong. Zoeystar here with another wicked awesome chapter that will change a lot of things. Btw to clarify some things ages of the OC’s here they are:

Navedita: July 1991: Age 25

Mina: November 1992: Age 24

Sunmi: September 1991: Age 25

Taehee: April 1990: Age 26

Hyesung: October 1993: Age 23

Yoonhyun: May 1994: Age 22

As for the rest… think of it being May 2012 and five years ahead. The age of all the stars would be following that. Also in my story, Koreans are not supposed to be mandatorily going into the army till they are 33. Ok, now let’s move ahead.

 

Studio nearby CJ&EM agency

 

Hyunjoong’s POV

 

I parked my car outside the studio and made my way in. today they were holding auditions for the drama Absolute Boyfriend (Korean Version). I am auditioning for the role of Tenjo, I that many famous actors have been dying to get a role in the drama, especially, after the success of the Japanese version. T.O.P. was supposed to be the main lead when news came about that they were working on one but he ended up doing a movie. I am worried this was the main thing I was holding out for. And if I do not get a part I will end up going into the army this year. Since I am already 31…

 

Sunmi’s POV

 

I just got to school on my skateboard and headed for my locker. I stashed my skateboard in there then made my way to class, which was composition, in my opinion, a great way to start off a Friday morning. My business classes are in the afternoon, then I have guitar club and then work at the café. Guitar club is cool because Yongwha and Hongki from my two favourite bands have once been a part of the club when they went to my school. Sometimes the sunbaes in the club calls them to teach us cool stuff. Its wicked awesome!!!

 

So I reached composition class, there my friend and unnie was sitting there. Her dad owns a famous restaurant nearby campus that a lot of students go to after classes so she is quite popular.

 

“Hey unnie what’s up?”

 

“Nothing really, just midterms so have to finish this composition assignment, how about, how goes the work at café?”

 

“It’s cool except for yesterday…”

 

“What happened?”

 

“I met him…

 

“Chincha, did he remember you?”

 

“If the circumstances were favourable he would have, but he did get to see my face.”

 

“Wait… why?”

 

“Because I accidently spilled coffee on him… plus I was eight at the time we met… I don’t think he would remember me.”

 

“What if he does?”

 

“Then the next time he comes to the café I will show him my face…”

 

Three Hours Later…

 

Studio near CJ&EM – 1:00 pm

 

Yongwha’s POV

 

The auditions finished an hour ago and they said they would announce the cast members today. So here I am sitting in waiting room 3 for them to announce the results. It was interesting how they conducted auditions. When I got here, they asked me which part I was auditioning for and they directed me to a room where only the people auditioning for this role were. Meaning that until its announced we won’t know who has been auditioning for what role…

 

“Attention yeorobun please take your seat we will announce the cast in a moment” someone said over the PA.

 

“Ok… for the role of Tenjo we will have Kim Hyunjoong sshi.”

 

There was a sound of clapping and congrats coming from the next room.

 

“For the role of Soshi we have Jung Yongwha sshi.”

 

YES!!! I got the role… awesome… I got up and bowed to the people around me then sat down

 

“And the role of Rikko we have Park Shinhye sshi…”

 

WAIT… did the announcer say Shinhye ah… the announcer kept on announcing the other cast members but I did not hear a word… just lost in a trance till one of the crew shook me and told me to go to the main office to meet the director.

 

I walked out of the room and walked towards the office. I guess now I think that maybe my dream should have told me this much… at least then it wouldn’t be such a big shock when I find out…

 

I entered the office and stopped in my tracks. She had probably been closer to the office that’s probably why it was only her.

 

“Annyeong oppa, we meet again…”

 

So here is a double update for you guys… I won’t be updating for the next two weeks because of a lot of assignments I have so enjoy these for now.