Chapter 26

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

 

Soon as we finished arranging our things in our new room, we quickly went down to have our lunch.

 

Yeah. New room.

 

Since I messed up our former room and broke all of the breakable things in there, right?

 

Well, I'm completely happy with our room right now. It's the one beside Taeyeon and Tiffany and is quite far from Yuri.

 

I smiled.

 

Atleast unleashing my monster side still has an advantage. Plus...Yuri got to pay all of the expenses.

 

I mentally let out my evil laugh.

 

Maybe Yoona should piss me over and over again.

 

I was about to shove the spoon on my mouth when I noticed Yuri still haven't touch her food.

 

I frowned.

 

What was wrong with her?

 

Is she on a diet?

 

Oh wait! Don't tell me--

 

I just let out a sigh and rolled my eyes when my guess was then immediately confirmed.

 

Of course, she will not eat because Yoona still haven't sliced her food for her.

 

Tch! This flirt! Ugh!

 

Annoyed, I loudly put my fork down which caught everyone's attention.

 

I then lifted my head to face Yoona but was surprised when she averted her gaze from me and instead focused on slicing the food on Yuri's plate.

 

I looked at her in disbelief.

 

What the--?!

 

Did I really scare her earlier?

 

But....she should've been used to it. I mean...I'm always like that, right? Throwing random things to her.

 

Wait! What if she's mad at me again?

 

But why?

 

It's not like she's hurt. She had successfully avoided all those stuff. I bet she didn't have even a single bruise.

 

If she's mad at me then she is really sensitive.

 

Really.

 

She's--

 

Ahh... What was that?

 

Something or must be someone's keep touching my legs.

 

I then lowered my head and slightly brushed the table's cover away only to see Taeyeon and Tiffany's legs flirting under the table.

 

They keep on sliding their legs to one another which would sometimes bump on mine.

 

I then looked up and let out an amused laugh after seeing how they seemed to be so engrossed with their foods.

 

"Yah!" I exclaimed which once again caught everyone's attention.

 

Well, I guess I'm really an attention seeker.

 

I glared at the girl beside me which is Tiffany."Will you please stop what you guys are doing under the table? I can't concentrate."

 

"Concentrate? On eating?" she laughed."What the hell, Jessi?!"

 

"Whatever! Just...stop it, okay? You're making me cringe."

 

She glared at me."Tch! Why do you even have to sit beside us?" she then suddenly leaned forward and whispered on my ear."Is your bodyguard mad at you that’s why you're now sticking with me?"

 

My eyes widened."O-Of course not." I firmly denied though in a low tone.

 

"Then why aren't you sitting beside her?"

 

I then shot a glance at the girl who's currently our topic before answering."Can't I sit beside you now? And...and it's not like we always have to be together."

 

She smirked."Yeah. Even if she's your bodyguard, you two still don't have to be together all the time. It's not like every place where you're currently in is dangerous, you know."

 

"O-Of course, I know that."

 

"Really? Then why are you always following her?"

 

My mouth then instantly dropped at her question or more like accusation."I'm not following her!" I answered through gritted teeth.

 

She gave me that teasing look."Eish! Do you think I'm always occupied by Taeyeon? Of course not. I'm quietly observing you."

 

"W-Why are you--?!"

 

"Do you want me to give some instances wherein you're always trailing behind your bodyguard?"

 

"You!"

 

"I just find it a little amusing how you always seemed to be her bodygua--- Aaaahhhh!!" she didn't manage to finish her sentence when I furiously kicked her legs under the table which resulted to a loud groan.

 

Worried, the other three quickly tilted their heads to the cringing Tiffany.

 

"Fany-ah, why?" Taeyeon worriedly asked.

 

I just smirked at my precious bestfriend who is now glaring at me before standing up."I'll just go to the restroom."

 

With that, I quickly made my way towards the said place and the faucet.

 

I gently splashed some water on my face and just take my time staring at my beautiful bare face.

 

Tch! Me? Following Yoona?

 

That crazy Tiffany!

 

That will never happen!

 

Yoona is the one who's always following me.

 

Her observation is wrong! Really wrong.

 

I then fished my phone out from my pocket and turned the camera on.

 

Hmm.. It's been a week since I've last updated my instagram.

 

I'm sure my fans are now crying of deprivation.

 

I grinned.

 

Oh no. Don't get me wrong. I'm not like the almighty Kwon Yuri who's pretty known in all sides of the world. But.... I'm really proud to say that I have a 300 thousand plus followers on instagram.

 

And no! I didn't fake that, so beat that!

 

But just when I was about to pose, the door suddenly opened revealing Yuri who's weirdly looking at me.

 

"What are you doing?" she asked, still with those curious eyes.

 

I then secretly placed my phone on my back pocket."N-Nothing."

 

She chuckled."Taking pictures in a restroom? That's cool."

 

I bravely raised an eyebrow at her."So what? Restrooms will always be a great place to take pictures."

 

"Yeah. Didn't I say that's cool?" she smilingly responds as she made her way towards the sink beside me.

 

Tch!

 

I just ignored her and instead focused my attention on doing my make-up.

 

I was so engrossed on putting a shade on my cheeks when I suddenly heard a clicking sound. I tilted my head at my side and let out a snort, seeing Yuri taking a picture of her reflection on the mirror.

 

I gritted my teeth.

 

Really!

 

Is she looking for a fight?

 

That girl is surely teasing me!

 

"Waah! It's good!" I hear her mumbled while staring at the image on her phone.

 

Seriously!

 

I just quickly finished my make-up for I really feel suffocated being in a same room with this crazy actress.

I was about to make my way outside when she suddenly spoke.

 

"I have something to ask you, Jessica."

 

I frowned.

 

I wonder what this actress wants.

 

But no thanks...I'm not curious.

 

"I don't have time."

 

She chuckled."How come you don't have time?"

 

"Because I'm sleepy. And I really want to sleep now."

 

"But we will swim later."

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

What's with her?!

 

She's slowly inhabiting the ability to annoy people from Yoona.

 

"You guys go swim. I don't want." I answered as I quickly aimed for the exit but before I could fully open the door, she suddenly let out a question which seriously caught me off guard.

 

"Do you like Yoona?"

 

My grip on the doorknob tightened after hearing her question.

 

Eyebrows knitted into a thin line, I turned around to face her."What did you say?"

 

She then placed her phone on her pocket before directly looking at me."Do you like Yoona?" she seriously asked.

 

I bit my lip to prevent myself from bursting out.

 

Is she crazy?

 

Why is she asking such things?

 

"Excuse me? Are you talking to me?" I asked, irately raising an eyebrow at her.

 

She chuckled."Yes, Ms. Jessica Jung."

 

"I'm a girl, Ms. Kwon. And if you don't know, Yoona is also a girl."

 

"Does that mean you don't like her?"

 

I crossed my arms on my chest."Of course! Why would I like a girl?"

 

She smiled."Good."

 

"What's good?"

 

"Because I like her."

 

My eyes widened."W-What?"

 

I blinked my eyes.

 

Like? Yuri likes...Yoona?

 

"I know it might look weird to you but...I always have this kind of feelings to her ever since I first met her."

 

I gulped.

 

W-What the hell is she saying?

 

She can't like her! She can't like Yoona!

 

"Crazy but I almost thought that you like her too. But thank God I'm just overthinking." she paused, smiling at me."I'm kind of relieved after hearing your answer. Really."

 

"W-Why?" the only word that came out from my mouth.

 

She then weirdly looked at me, not knowing what to answer to my one word question.

 

I anxiously bit my lip."W-Why do you like her? I-I mean...you're both girls."

 

She smiled."It's not like I can control who to like. Hell! If I could, then I would just choose Minho. Everyone loves us. No complications. But then...I don't have that kind of power. I fell in love with a girl. I just have to accept it."

 

Accept?

 

"B-But....you're an actress. M-Many people will criticize you."

 

"I know. And if ever, I'm ready for that. I just don't want to end up regretting just because I didn't make a move."

 

Regret?

 

Unconsciously, my hands balled into a fist.

 

I once again looked at the smiling girl in front of me and for some reason, my knees started trembling.

 

"I-I....I need to go now, Yuri." I anxiously excused as I didn't wait for her to answer and just quickly made my way outside.

 

Crazy!

 

That actress is crazy!

 

You can't control who to like?

 

Hell! Of course, you do!

 

We must still do the right thing. We can't just follow our heart all the time. We also have brain, you know.

 

"Jessi!" I heard Tiffany called who's still with the other two on the table but I just ignored her and continued walking back to my room.

 

"Ms. Jung!"

 

 

----

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

 

From our table, I just stared at the door of the restroom where Jessica and Yuri are both in.

 

What's taking them so long?

 

What are they doing?

 

They're not fighting inside, right?

 

I shook my head.

 

What am I thinking? Of course not! Why would they fight?

 

Just when I was about to focused my attention at the two lovebirds in front of me, the door of the restroom suddenly opens revealing Jessica who's clumsily making her way towards us-- Uh! No. She walked passed by us!

 

Where is she going?

 

"Jessi!" Tiffany worriedly yelled, noticing her bestfriend's unusual action.

 

Creases start forming on my forehead when she didn't even spare a glance at our direction though I'm a hundred percent sure she heard it.

 

"Ms. Jung!" I yelled as I stood up from my seat and was about to chase after her but stop when I saw Yuri walking towards us.

 

"What happened, Yuri?" I inquired, soon as she reached our table.

 

She wonderingly looked at the direction where Jessica went before looking at me with an equally confused face."I don't know. We've just talked."

 

I then shot her an unconvinced look.

 

Impossible!

 

"Really!" she pursued.

 

"Fine. I'm just going to talk to her." I said before walking passed by her to chase after Jessica.

 

Yeah, I know! I'm supposed to ignore her today since I'm really not amused with the way she acted earlier but....Can I still do that after seeing her troubled fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter